Thread: Rogue ultimate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Rogue ultimate

Please change defensive rogue ultimate its so weak. How to heal if you have lower than 10k hp and 10k armor. Maus mage alrdy 1 hit rogue with curse... hmm is there any time to heal? Wait, sts making rogue lvl 71 with 20k hp and 15k armor? Probably not. Please change the rogue defensive ultimate to a better one.
    My suggestion is :
    Make the rogue invincible. When casting all debuff will be remove. The player can't do any damage(can't attack/use offensive skills) while invincible. The player only can use defensive skills like healing packs. The player's pet also become invincible but can't attack or proc AA(except healing shielding etc). I wish sts read this
    Please comment guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Please change defensive rogue ultimate its so weak. How to heal if you have lower than 10k hp and 10k armor. Maus mage alrdy 1 hit rogue with curse... hmm is there any time to heal? Wait, sts making rogue lvl 71 with 20k hp and 15k armor? Probably not. Please change the rogue defensive ultimate to a better one.
    My suggestion is :
    Make the rogue invincible. When casting all debuff will be remove. The player can't do any damage(can't attack/use offensive skills) while invincible. The player only can use defensive skills like healing packs. The player's pet also become invincible but can't attack or proc AA(except healing shielding etc). I wish sts read this
    Please comment guys.
    Hmm I’d say we will have to wait and see..So far we are just making hypothesis over an idea that is not yet implemented in game...In action they probably wont be as bad as they sound..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaaziii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Rogue is meant to be dmg dealer not a tank. Tanks also seem to have gotten a bad offensive ult and i'm fine with it. It wouldn't make sense if tank got high damaging skill or rogue got an op defensive one.

Also it's not even out yet just wait and see how it is ingame first lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

How can you say anything is weak or strong atm? There are no numbers to compare yet.

The way I read it was the rogue will basically get large HoT, which looks fine. I would have been asking a question similar to the OP's if his defensive Ult was what the rogue got. Just have to wait and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Healing over time is just sad, there are hp pots for that.

And no mana requirement skill is very sad. The person who came up with this idea should play lvl66 rogue and see what this class really needs.

Immunity to all debuffs would be better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

One of the mods clarified that the HoT will be substantial. No definite numbers but iirc something along the lines of "you either have to get two-hit or you won't die." So, basically immunity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teases View Post
    One of the mods clarified that the HoT will be substantial. No definite numbers but iirc something along the lines of "you either have to get two-hit or you won't die." So, basically immunity.
    No. Immunity is for example, warrior's horn of renew shield (it makes you immune to damage for 3 seconds aka you won't be able to die). Glowstick shield (for first second of shield which has 100% dmg reduction).

What they are taking about is massive health regen over time that recovers your HP instantly after you get any hit, again we can make simple example with Mage' lifeagiver or tanks horn of renew. I'm not sure if rogues packs have that strong heal over time ability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    No. Immunity is for example, warrior's horn of renew shield (it makes you immune to damage for 3 seconds aka you won't be able to die). Glowstick shield (for first second of shield which has 100% dmg reduction).

What they are taking about is massive health regen over time that recovers your HP instantly after you get any hit, again we can make simple example with Mage' lifeagiver or tanks horn of renew. I'm not sure if rogues packs have that strong heal over time ability.
    Keyword being basically. I'm sure they've done internal testing, and if it's really a problem when it goes live, that they'll 1.) tune it or 2.) change it completely.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Imo all ultimates r good for rogue,of course the ultimate aimed shot will Be the Most used but the rest r good too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

As i said above rogue usually got 1 hitted whats the use of HoT if you got 1 hit by ultimate aim shot? Regen after death? O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Stacks are gained from:

• Contributing to an Enemy Kill
    • Killing blow on an Enemy
    • Damage taken
    • Passively (while in combat)
    I don't know if ultimates will be available in PvP because they have to charge up. Clearly, it would take a while to actually use Ultimate Aimed Shot, and if it was really that good in PvP, I don't think you'd take the defensive skill. You'd want to take UAS yourself, right? You do bring up a great point about it though because it isn't clear whether or not it'll be available in PvP, or how they plan on balancing it. We won't know until we know though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

They already said it won't be available in PvP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Qfm AL View Post
    Is The ultimate skill will be usable for pvp? Because it OP skill. Hope it will disable )

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk
    As of now... not in pvp

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teases View Post
    I don't know if ultimates will be available in PvP because they have to charge up. Clearly, it would take a while to actually use Ultimate Aimed Shot, and if it was really that good in PvP, I don't think you'd take the defensive skill. You'd want to take UAS yourself, right? You do bring up a great point about it though because it isn't clear whether or not it'll be available in PvP, or how they plan on balancing it. We won't know until we know though.
    Thx.
    Btw i wasnt meant got 1 hitted by other aim shot from other rogue what i mean is aim shot from maus, curse from maus etc all of those alrdy can 1 hit a rogue. Did i say i do have time to HoT? Nope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Get better gear eZ

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Save your energy, no point wasting your time speculating and debating. Use it, test it and then give a proper feedback.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post: