Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remove enchants below 76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Remove enchants below 76

The levels are unplayable because of enchants now. Can we please change this so that the twink lvls can come back. 66-71 honestly was one of my favorite parts of the entire game and it makes me sad I can't even play it anymore

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushlikeagod View Post
    The levels are unplayable because of enchants now. Can we please change this so that the twink lvls can come back. 66-71 honestly was one of my favorite parts of the entire game and it makes me sad I can't even play it anymore

76 and below arent the only ones that need fixing. It should be all levels. Lower levels are effected easier though considering the stat differences on the sets.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Entire STS player base: Enchantments have broken pvp.

Cinco: Luck is a critical component of this system.

So pretty much if you're not lucky enough to get good enchantments in a reasonable amount of rolls, or have deep enough pockets to roll until you eventually get something decent, they pretty much don't care about your pvp experience based on recent responses and the removal of any posts too critical on the issue.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's broken at 66-71 regardless if u have 100% maxed enchants a mage with decent ones will still obliterate you
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post

So pretty much if you're not lucky enough to get good enchantments in a reasonable amount of rolls, or have deep enough pockets to roll until you eventually get something decent, they pretty much don't care about your pvp experience based on recent responses and the removal of any posts too critical on the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's not like sts will lose money anyways from removing enchants 50-76 because no one plays those levels or enchants anything

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

It's broken at 66-71 regardless if u have 100% maxed enchants a mage with decent ones will still obliterate you

All i can say is if you think that's bad, scroll the AL forums... when i said STS player base i wasn't referring to just PL. It took the skill advantage completely out of pvp across the board. Now you have to have skills+deep pockets or insane luck. Otherwise random nabs will farm you with completely overpowered stats and talk about how "nub" you are because you didn't get something good from the RNG...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

All i can say is if you think that's bad, scroll the AL forums... when i said STS player base i wasn't referring to just PL. It took the skill advantage completely out of pvp across the board. Now you have to have skills+deep pockets or insane luck. Otherwise random nabs will farm you with completely overpowered stats and talk about how "nub" you are because you didn't get something good from the RNG...

Ill never understand how cinco based this cap around pvp but yet still manages to keep enchants around to ruin everyones pvp experience. Luck of the draw components and the fact we need TONS of gold to even enchant a set, is sad. People who buy plat still have to spend a ridiculous amount of plat to get OP enchants. Lockable slots would bring so much happiness to everyone. Would also enjoy playing with different types of builds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    76 and below arent the only ones that need fixing. It should be all levels. Lower levels are effected easier though considering the stat differences on the sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Ill never understand how cinco based this cap around pvp but yet still manages to keep enchants around to ruin everyones pvp experience. Luck of the draw components and the fact we need TONS of gold to even enchant a set, is sad. People who buy plat still have to spend a ridiculous amount of plat to get OP enchants. Lockable slots would bring so much happiness to everyone. Would also enjoy playing with different types of builds.
    Notice how you are the same three people all commenting to each other in reaffirmation of each other's views. You all have the same opinion, we have all seen several types of this thread.

Cinco seems fairly content with the state of enchantments as of now. He has heard your pleas for a change, and will make one if / when he sees fit. Can we please just move on??

Thanks,
    Walie

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Got good enchantments cheap i take it? lol fr though it's not just us 3... it's us 3 here on this thread as of now. But go to Ghosts thread where he asked for them to be removed for at least the tournament, and i believe he had some people there on that thread backing him up.

Or scroll AL threads, as far as i know "us 3" don't play AL or comment on the threads there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Notice how you are the same three people all commenting to each other in reaffirmation of each other's views. You all have the same opinion, we have all seen several types of this thread.

Cinco seems fairly content with the state of enchantments as of now. He has heard your pleas for a change, and will make one if / when he sees fit. Can we please just move on??

Thanks,
    Walie

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

I am also quite content with Arcane Legends' enhancement system.

If there are to be any changes to this, I will certainly let everyone know.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com