Thread: Required PvP fixes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Required PvP fixes!

Great work with the re-logging issue, but it still being done by players which has same level alt character.They can relog back into the game by switching their character. so please make the temporary ban affect all the characters of the re-logging player.

Also please fix the CTF flag glitch.This is tragic as team1 puts one of their member in the opposite team2 and use him to glitch team1 flag so that team2 never wins the game. And it gets worse when this player helps team1 to carry the flag of team2 through the glitch space.There will be no interactions as other player attacks doesn't reach the black space, which results in a free score.This been ruining CTF matches for a while, please fix this as soon as possible by preventing players from entering the black space.Thank you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xstriker For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Also fix 1vs5 3vs5
    if there are not equal teams or if any team sit people in other team or ganging
    ban them all
    you have forgot to said that caspo

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes please fix the flag glitch. I have seen this particular guild been glitching flag to annoy the other team or should i say a desperate measure to not let the other team win xD But seriously these pvpers are becoming really creative in allegedly trying to rule and take control of the ctf arena and this just ruins the fun in pvp. Hope you can do something bout this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avantgarde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xstriker View Post
    Great work with the re-logging issue, but it still being done by players which has same level alt character.They can relog back into the game by switching their character. so please make the temporary ban affect all the characters of the re-logging player.

Also please fix the CTF flag glitch.This is tragic as team1 puts one of their member in the opposite team2 and use him to glitch team1 flag so that team2 never wins the game. And it gets worse when this player helps team1 to carry the flag of team2 through the glitch space.There will be no interactions as other player attacks doesn't reach the black space, which results in a free score.This been ruining CTF matches for a while, please fix this as soon as possible by preventing players from entering the black space.Thank you!
    I agree on this, this will make the fairness of the game way better.
    And hopefully sts can do something about the report issues cause misbehaving on a rudely manner ruins the game.
    If the trashtalking stops it'll make the game more enjoyable

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree on this, it'll bring back the fairness of this game
    And i hope the sts can do something about the report issues, trashtalking ruins the enjoyment of the game
    Misbehaving in a rudely manner ruins the game.

Hopefully the report button can be much of a help in the future and bad behavior can be punished.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------