Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 66 players - please be more considerate of others

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Angry Lvl 66 players - please be more considerate of others

I have recently reached lvl 64 and find myself getting paired with lvl 66 players a lot more. Now I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush so let me first state that a lot of these players are considerate, polite and helpful - but a large number are not.

So what do I mean by inconsiderate?

- Joining maps then leaving because you are the only lvl 66 and perhaps feel you are too good to run with 64 and 65s. You join, leave, join, leave only to join again. ..it's annoying.

- Running ahead. We get it. You have uber gear that makes you run really fast. Is sprinting past every mob while hitting as many gold stashes as you can before leaving really being helpful? Also what's with you sprinting and grabbing the 50 xp for yourself when you don't even need it?

- Rude communications. So maybe I don't have Nekro or fancy vanity armour. Is that really an excuse to call me a "nab"? I swear some of you act like you own the maps.

Remember lvl 66s: It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macgreaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

lol

/11chars

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

I agree kinda sad but it does happen too often don't stress about it too much also I don't see what's funny here you seem to have a problem with most people if you don't like the posts then don't comment
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

100% with you. Anyone that calls someone a "nab" or "noob" because a player is new, undergeared or inexperienced is worthless. But it's a bunch of kids playing a lot of the time and that's what we have come to expect from today's youth. Immature, arrogant and self important without a care for anyone else.

I wish more players would help rather than hurt struggling players. I've been there and I feel ya.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Youre talking about the rich one some 66 only use epic equip cus legendary equips is a bit expensive for newcomers and many dont have SS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

What's SS?

Even running the hauntlet I've encountered level 66s who leave after starting and when you ask why they say they can do it quicker solo??? That makes zero sense. Also to add to my original list of grievances - pulling massive mobs as if it makes them pro then crying and leaving when they get killed by curse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    What's SS?

Even running the hauntlet I've encountered level 66s who leave after starting and when you ask why they say they can do it quicker solo??? That makes zero sense. Also to add to my original list of grievances - pulling massive mobs as if it makes them pro then crying and leaving when they get killed by curse.
    SS= speed set. Its a 2pc ring and amulet that gives 200%movement speed. Look in auction " Nox" , "Tox" , or " Venom".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Well thats why u can make a party. I understand u but sadly u wont be able to change much with a thread.
    All we can do is to be nice to others but u will always have black sheeps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

People leave haunlet because 66 players are just there to farm pve kills. I also forget to do ghost party sometimes.
    What's SS?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Well thats why u can make a party. I understand u but sadly u wont be able to change much with a thread.
    All we can do is to be nice to others but u will always have black sheeps.
    Well said qua
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I have recently reached lvl 64 and find myself getting paired with lvl 66 players a lot more. Now I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush so let me first state that a lot of these players are considerate, polite and helpful - but a large number are not.

- Joining maps then leaving because you are the only lvl 66 and perhaps feel you are too good to run with 64 and 65s. You join, leave, join, leave only to join again. ..it's annoying.

- Running ahead. We get it. You have uber gear that makes you run really fast. Is sprinting past every mob while hitting as many gold stashes as you can before leaving really being helpful? Also what's with you sprinting and grabbing the 50 xp for yourself when you don't even need it?

- Rude communications. So maybe I don't have Nekro or fancy vanity armour. Is that really an excuse to call me a "nab"? I swear some of you act like you own the maps.

Remember lvl 66s: It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    I am Level 66, and leveling all my different toons, i realized how disrepectful other players are in the community are when they are just a higher level. I often randomly got called noob or nab in the middle of town for no apparent reason.

It especially annoying and disrespectful when a higher level sends a much lower level a duel invite, their only intention is to up there pvp kdr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I have this inverse problem sometimes during events;

Join map, see two ppl and one other who is halfway done with map. I use ss catch up as they start on boss, but I wait for the other two to catch up and as I wait for them it's
    "Suentous YOU *%#+!er leach blablabla.
    By the time it takes me to snark back the boss is dead and hopefully one or both the non ss ppl got a drop
    Lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

As long as player has ds/immo staff/dragblades/dragsword/glintaegis i don't care about levels at all. Procs make the gameplay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Be humble
    Y’all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

lol i get called nab alot etc harassed and ill show them my gold to make them sad and sorry lmao or ill just watch them msg me and laugh about them wasting their time instead of working to benefit their selves. They may be richer and stronger than you but you have the smarts not to go around wasting time over harassing ppl. I always wear nab vanity xD. But the people who harass others are normally immature 13- year old kids who dont even know how to spell their own name because they focus so much on hurting people instead of learning stuff to benefit their selves.

Btw u said something about them joining u just say /partyi xxx for a party which no one can join the map ur in or u can party a few friends to help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Stop complaining and just get to 66 ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Random is just that!
    Random players means take your chances, or form a party.
    Games are supposed to be fun people!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Happens to me to go random in mausoleum and Elite Southern Gates.
    Unfortunately when it’s a long time you are well geared, and you get used to well geared players party, you forget that others could not follow the same playstyle you have.
    Or sometimes you just deal with the fact that some players can’t.
    Sometimes is fun to run random, sometimes is not xD

Everyone has his own way to run, so if you are a grinder, I kindly advise to friend people that have similar gameplay as yours, and don’t care to others rude people will be there forever, so better ignore them and go on
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saltier than the pacific.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebolachan View Post
    Saltier than the pacific.
    I don't taste any salt in the OP. Just asking players to be more considerate.