Thread: First 10 players to 71

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Default First 10 players to 71

I was thinking, could the (usable by any level) xp kits in the plat store be kindly disabled until the first 10 players reach level 71? With all due respect to those willing to spend like 50,000 platinum to reach level 71 within minutes of the expansion arriving, its basically just buying a badge without even playing the content the devs worked so hard on. Those of us who actually want to get the badge by levelling up in these maps still need to spend platinum on xp elixirs, xp kits, 7day xp elixirs etc. so it isn't really free.

Otherwise you may as well just put 10 of these badges in the plat store for 50,000 platinum each...no offence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i estimated an amount of 900k exp from lvl 66-71 so i did 900000/5000= 180 then 180x125= 22500 plat to hit lvl 71, i suggest taking the plat exp kits out for a month lol.

note lvl can be more than 900k exp tbh. 106k can jump to 150k then 200k then 275k so on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

@op : I can understand the frustration of both sides.

You mention "..want to get the badge by leveling up in these maps.." , and that assumes everyone has the free time to do so(all day playing ), which is as wrong as suggesting players shouldnt be able to buy their way to 71.

Some people have time, some have money. So because some have the dough to support the game, over playing time, they should be at a disadvantage? What you suggest is less fair than what is going to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    @op : I can understand the frustration of both sides.

You mention "..want to get the badge by leveling up in these maps.." , and that assumes everyone has the free time to do so(all day playing ), which is as wrong as suggesting players shouldnt be able to buy their way to 71.

Some people have time, some have money. So because some have the dough to support the game, over playing time, they should be at a disadvantage? What you suggest is less fair than what is going to happen.
    I myself do not have much free time but even I can see the problem with 'selling' something that seems to be advertised as 'earned'.

My guess is the devs forgot about these xp kits when they made the announcement but let's hear from them...
    Last edited by Perceval; 06-25-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    I myself do not have much free time but even I can see the problem with 'selling' something that seems to be advertised as 'earned'.

My guess is the devs forgot about these xp kits when they made the announcement but let's hear from them...
    I agree! I never was trying to trol or anything i just try to look at it from sts's eyes. It would have been "different" if they mentioned that these Plat/exp kits will still be available to level up. Couldnt really say that regarding a business model _-_. Let us know G or Vroom .

Any other opinions..?