Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PvP Rushers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    Rushing is a strategy and there is no rules against it!

People who get rushed are mad because they prefer buffing then going all out. And of course that takes there time away.

People will get mad because they will lose but congrats to the other person for striking at the right time.

Happy Holidays!
    Some people just prefer a straight-up 1v1 fight with both players starting at equal strength.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    Rushing is a strategy and there is no rules against it!

People who get rushed are mad because they prefer buffing then going all out. And of course that takes there time away.

People will get mad because they will lose but congrats to the other person for striking at the right time.

Happy Holidays!
    Only for the desperate.

They know that they cannot win in a fair and honorable fight, so they resort to surprise to do it.

North Pole, Alaska...(i am dead serious).
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Udiemorenoob View Post
    I agree. You can get multiple kills while being friendly... All you have to do is bust out a lizard leg, 2 hit them and say "liza legged" XD
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Only for the desperate.

They know that they cannot win in a fair and honorable fight, so they resort to surprise to do it.
    I do not want to argue much but i do believe that is only an opinion, not a fact... Many rushers prove to be quite competitive in a 1v1. Ok, not to many, but it is still an opinion.
    Also, the lizza leg gag should probably be used on friends. Not many people would know it is a joke. Otherwise... May the rushing commence!
    Last edited by Udiemorenoob; 12-17-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    BANNED.R.I.P:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 35 copperbear].|UNOOBSDIEMORE[lvl 65 int mage]|OZANK[lvl 50 pre-gcd Pvp pally]|LEETSTASH[lvl 4 Nontradeables stash]|TEHZ[lvl 26 pvp mage]SL:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 27 commando]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

bottom line rushing sucks... ppl who rush r unliked... and it comes across as bulling and low self image (they dont have the self confidence to loose a good fight, and walk away from it a better pvp'r)

... i entered a game with some very good mages in it cosmicghost and two others, i saw some words about rushing and they were pounding on another mage who was from the guild "rush", i sat back untill i got attacked and we as a group killed the mage from "rush" guild in a second... lol, rushing mage left - limping and bloodied -

if you rush u will be punished - and disliked ... so to all ppl who rush as a fun thing to do we as a group will enjoy pounding you

mej

"you can bench 275 lol lol woooowooo"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is only one solution to this problem... Everybody rush!
    BANNED.R.I.P:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 35 copperbear].|UNOOBSDIEMORE[lvl 65 int mage]|OZANK[lvl 50 pre-gcd Pvp pally]|LEETSTASH[lvl 4 Nontradeables stash]|TEHZ[lvl 26 pvp mage]SL:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 27 commando]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=mejslll;514848]bottom line rushing sucks... ppl who rush r unliked... and it comes across as bulling and low self image (they dont have the self confidence to loose a good fight, and walk away from it a better pvp'r)

... i entered a game with some very good mages in it cosmicghost and two others, i saw some words about rushing and they were pounding on another mage who was from the guild "rush", i sat back untill i got attacked and we as a group killed the mage from "rush" guild in a second... lol, rushing mage left - limping and bloodied -

if you rush u will be punished - and disliked ... so to all ppl who rush as a fun thing to do we as a group will enjoy pounding you

mej
    Hmm... I guess only really good pvpers should rush then. One day in lvl 35 pvp on my mage i rushed this mage named jetwang because he guild hopped my guild. Next thing u know i was fighting 2 well known Mages (pallydan and jetwang) and a third mage who i did not know. Anyways it was the 3 of them vs me and i won 3 games in a row 1v3 all voodoo mages. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=Udiemorenoob;514860]
    Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    bottom line rushing sucks... ppl who rush r unliked... and it comes across as bulling and low self image (they dont have the self confidence to loose a good fight, and walk away from it a better pvp'r)

mej
    Hmm... I guess only really good pvpers should rush then. One day in lvl 35 pvp on my mage i rushed this mage named jetwang because he guild hopped my guild. Next thing u know i was fighting 2 well known Mages (pallydan and jetwang) and a third mage who i did not know. Anyways it was the 3 of them vs me and i won 3 games in a row 1v3 all voodoo mages. XD
    your logic is very unique to your way of thinking, you are missing the point ppl dont liked to get rushed - in short it is rude

if you rush... you should get pounded - that is not a op

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mejslll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarataka:513261
    Lol, you screenied him cussing.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh.. I do get your point then. I know nobody likes to be rushed. I on the other hand do not mind being rushed because it gave me a chance to get some quick kills. I pvped on average 2-3 hours a day alittle more on my days off and out of say 3 hours of standing in a room i would be pvping 30 minutes of the 3 hours... I was an honerable 1v1 pvper so do not think i am implying myself as a rusher. I only ment that if you do decide to rush (which is sometimes on a rare occasion fun) make sure you are ready for the competition. On a second note pvp is here for people to go and kill the competition with or without saying "go" and the only reason any single rusher gets "pounded" is because of help from friends. Imagine when pvp came out, if you logged into a pvp room it was ffa because people werent organizing pvp games at that time with friends. That is how it began, because it is natural on any game with pvp to go and kill the other team. If anybody would rush me in pvp i would not flame them and keep calling them noob etc.. I would just continue to fight them... Unless i was in a 1v1 and am rushed, then i would rarely say "wth noob" and then keep quiet and give them what they wanted, pvp. Often times i would compliment new pvper rushers in hope that they might take the compliment and imbrace it to continue training and eventually become a regular pvper. Tbh i dont mind rushers they are only doing what is natural, so hate them for it? Even if you are mad dont curse them just kill them untill they leave..then you are'nt reported and they realize pvp is'nt gonna work out for them....lol if anything rushers are only doing a respectfull pvper a favour by the kill count gained. Im tired, not gonna double read this
    Hope it made sense :S
    Last edited by Udiemorenoob; 12-17-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Rushing is just annoying when you don't see it coming, then just get em back, put em on your rush list. I like playing with class and respecting people so I'm not for rushing-- I'll only rush those who rush others for no reason. All of you guys need to remember: It's PvP. Come in to the arena and be ready to fight. If you want to socialize go to forest haven. If you want to make a strict 1 vs. 1 game, create your own game, boot the rushers. There's really no need for a lot of fussing over rushers.

To those rushers: people only hate because 1 vs. 1 is kind of the political way of PL if that makes sense. Ctf and large PvP matches are typically FFA related. If you enjoy rushing other's for the fun of it-- be my guess but prepare for the hatin'.

However, and don't get me wrong, I understand where a lot of you are coming from because it is annoying be rushed out of nowhere now and then...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Only for the desperate.

Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

if you rush me or ppl around me i will spend the rest of the day and night and moring in if i have to to hunt you and kill ya... over and over

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsofjane View Post
    Only for the desperate.

Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush.
    Ok that's fair but you shouldn't argue back people are gonna flame and hate you for it. Dislike at the most. FFA is simply just uncommon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

@mej.... Yes punish the rushers by rushing them and ganging up on them lmao cuz this is NOT what they want yea kinda doing what we like.

I am a rusher lmao... Not often but usually only with friends and jerks. Yea, I rush and I have friends. Strange huh.

Edit: sorry I am on the phone and things are jumping around
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 12-17-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Udiemorenoob View Post
    Oh.. I do get your point then. I know nobody likes to be rushed. I of course loved being rushed because it gave me a chance to get some quick kills. I pvped on average 2-3 hours a day alittle more on my days off and out of say 3 hours of standing in a room i would be pvping 30 minutes of the 3 hours... I was an honerable 1v1 pvper so do not think i am implying myself as a rusher. I only ment that if you do decide to rush (which is sometimes on a rare occasion fun) make sure you are ready for the competition. On a second note pvp is here for people to go and kill the competition with or without saying "go" and the only reason any single rusher gets "pounded" is because of help from friends. Imagine when pvp came out, if you logged into a pvp room it was ffa because people werent organizing pvp games at that time with friends. That is how it began, because it is natural on any game with pvp to go and kill the other team. If anybody would rush me in pvp i would not flame them and keep calling them noob etc.. I would just continue to fight them... Unless i was in a 1v1 and am rushed, then i would rarely say "wth noob" and then keep quiet and give them what they wanted, pvp. Often times i would compliment new pvper rushers in hope that they might take the compliment and imbrace it to continue training and eventually become a regular pvper. Tbh i dont mind rushers they are only doing what is natural, so hate them for it? Even if you are mad dont curse them just kill them untill they leave..then you are'nt reported and they realize pvp is'nt gonna work out for them....lol if anything rushers are only doing a respectfull pvper a favour by the kill count gained. Im tired, not gonna double read this
    Hope it made sense :S
    i couldnt read past your first few sentences... "nobody likes to be rushed", "i like to be rushed"... lost me with the countradiction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush. I am a very playful person.

@mej.... Yes punish the rushers by rushing them and ganging up on them lmao cuz this is NOT what they want yea kinda doing what we like.

I am a rusher lmao... Not often but usually only with friends and jerks. Yea, I rush and I have friends. Strange huh.
    Let me ask you a question: is it fun disrespecting people in game and just pissing them off? I know it's a game and I don't care if I'm rushed, I'm just sticking up for those players that don't have as much skill. You turn new players off the game by rushing them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Let me ask you a question: is it fun disrespecting people in game and just pissing them off? I know it's a game and I don't care if I'm rushed, I'm just sticking up for those players that don't have as much skill. You turn new players off the game by rushing them.
    The only people I have rushed are those who are disrespectful to me first, and friends that I know don't care lol.

As far as new people, I started the game when rushing was what pvp was... It was normal. Didn't turn me off.

I mean we are killing right? Since when did killing become polite and sensitive? Next time my dad gets deployed to war., I'll make sure to tell him to not rush the enemy and wait for them to be as strong as the them before any fight.
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 12-17-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

The only people I have rushed are those who are disrespectful to me first, and friends that I know don't care lol.

As far as new people, I started the game when rushing was what pvp was... It was normal. Didn't turn me off.
    How exactly are players disrespectful in the first place to you? Aren't you bringing that to yourself by rushing people?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Edit: sorry I am on the phone and things are jumping around
    yes, exactally - but change your perspective, u rush cuz you like to be rude and take a kill from some one - in my book that is called stealling, taking some thing not agreed apon.

i would rush (meaning rush back) cuz a you took a kill from me, and then rush again to teach you a leasson. better refered to as a beating.

mej -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    How exactly are players disrespectful in the first place to you? Aren't you bringing that to yourself by rushing people?
    Ok one example lmao.... In ctf with my husband on the team, when a player that use to be in your guild gets upset rush keeps killing him, this player responds with "rush I ***** your wife" "her ***** is nice" lmao I can go on and on and on..... So yea report does nothing but I guarantee rush and I rush this player everytime we see him