Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Rushers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    He... And FYI Hunzzz only rushes people that rush him...
    Lmfao :P
    I heard that hunzzz is a bully to certain duckies called matutd, jk bro haha
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I used to rush when i just started a year ago then i stopped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsofjane View Post
    Lol I didn't respond the first time this thread came up cause our guild kinda likes being hated. I love how carrying the guild name "the rusher" transforms you into a hated player when no one even knows you. Our guild is NOT for the faint of heart. So many have tried and just couldn't handle the pressure. Some guilds hold pvp tryouts for future members, lmao, just carrying our guild name into a pvp game is our weaning process. Amazing how people instantly rush you

Kaarataka, may be right on #1 that the TYPICAL rusher isn't very good, but Rushorgtfo isn't typical by any standards. He has played many "by the rules" 1v1 and even 2v him matches with many many many wins and screenshots to prove them. Name the best players in pvp, I can guarantee that he has 1v1 them "within rules" and won 98% of the time.
    First off, I never mentioned Rush here. It is you who brought him up. Secondly, Rush is a good pvp bird, but your stat of 98% vs the top pvpers is laughable. I'm only one of the better pvpers and he is 50/50 at best. Know who the top really is and then come correct please. I respect that you are trying to defend a close friend but your words only make the top players discredit any skill your guild might have. I like the idea of having a rushing guild. Being the bad guy is fun and I applaud you and him for making it. Just remember the pros know who the pros are and stating you beat all the pros 98% of the time only makes you look like a fool.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaarataka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

rush def rushes and but doesnt complain if you rush him/her, i would call him/her a friend and still rushing doesnt bother our "relationship" .

and just like tanker said, if some one rushes me i hunt them, remember them then kill them ever chance i can... some ppl say "i dont rush" then kill you justfing you came to close or it was not on accident. like (i will only give partial initials) pk but i dont want to give full names.
    Last edited by mejslll; 12-12-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

@kaarataka- I think u misunderstood my post. It wasn't directed to you at all. The prior posts talked about my guild "the rusher" and my husband "rushorgtfo" i wasnt defending anything, just thought it was funny. I stand by what I have seen in pvp with him 1v1, so no fool here, and as he is an old friend of Thelonearcher and has played since the beginning of this game, I think he knows what "pro" is...
    Terrordon 10-6 hodmaru 10-0, 10-2 wmwmwm, ebenosie 10-4, tanyayoko 10-4 bglir 10-0 and others including those on leaderboards.

Challenge: He would love to 1v1 you asap.

IMO, your post just showed how much information you lack about our guild or him. And counting down on yet another thread lock.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

easy to answer this question how did rushorgtfo do in the bird tourny? some good players in there!! but not all

btw sooo cool both you and your husband play!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    easy to answer this question how did rushorgtfo do in the bird tourny? some good players in there!! but not all

btw sooo cool both you and your husband play!
    He went on a long break and didn't start playing again until after we married, which was after the bird tourney.
    Yea I love playing the game with him. We are both so competitive and we both have so much fun together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

cool - well so the tourny wouldnt be a good judge then.

top birds are almost rediculous in pvp... dollo has like three x the kills to death and hahahahabirdy (or what ever the name is) beat him, there are 6 or 7 other birds that are that sick lvl.

my suggestion is emailing support and complain about those top bird useing elixirs during pvp and ctf - cheaters!!!! lol lol lol jk those guys just have amazing knowlege of the range and skills of there classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Lol he just beat a "pro" and all would agree this guy is pro.... 3-8.... The pro said he had problems with his device and rush said that he would give him another game to make fair, but after game the pro deleted him of friends list and won't respond to his pm. I won't name his name since obviously the pro's pride is hurt.

Also, beat Kani 10-7

Never said he was the best but to say marginal is truthfully not correct.
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 12-12-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lol he just beat a "pro" and all would agree this guy is pro.... 3-8.... The pro said he had problems with his device and rush said that he would give him another game to make fair, but after game the pro deleted him of friends list and won't respond to his pm. I won't name his name since obviously the pro's pride is hurt.

Also, beat Kani 10-7

Never said he was the best but to say marginal is truthfully not correct.
    Never said he was marginal. Please learn to read my posts. I said he was a good pvp bird. You said "Name the best players in pvp, I can guarantee that he has 1v1 them "within rules" and won 98% of the time"

I name hahahabordy, imkelly, dolloway, imperialelf, me, just to name a few. I promise you he will not win 98% of the time vs any in that group.

Challenge? I have 1 mill on it. Best 2/3. I only jump for cash
    Last edited by Kaarataka; 12-13-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I'd have to agree with Kaarataka .... Rushorgtfo is decent, does play fair usually, but when you consider other birds like Dolloway, Dsturbance (recently renamed), or Hahahabirdy, we're not talking the same tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

1 mil? Now your talking his language

Funny that you say you are in that same tier kaar, when rush beat u a while back 10-7 you msg him and said it would be fun to have him as your rival. My question is: If you belong in that group, wouldn't you think he does? And if you ever want to not be a fun rival, he has noticed some things you do in pvp that leaves you extremely vulnerable.

Meh, enough talk, I can't stand it believe it or not lol. Let's bring this ingame.
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 12-13-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I love rushers!... Free kills!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hmmm... sound like we have a million dollar match between Kaarataka and Rushorgtfo!

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

There are quite a few of the best pvpers end game that you prolly haven't even seen or encountered yet. Many are inactive, all the people you named in your post are average at best. I know I was challenged by him on your mage account but just had a baby and my wifi is out and we are too far to get reliable service from the hospital itself.
    When I'm situated I will definately play Rush.
    He is a worthy adversary though so I won't take the match lightly. However, play Kaarataka. He has a different style than myself so it would be interesting to see this.
    At the 61 cap I beat rush and another rush guild mate of his 2/1 ffa. 10/8 & 10/3. But not to discredit him, he does know THE anti-pally combo.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hopefully, if we can get our times together, the million gold match will be tomorrow.
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 12-13-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hopefully, if we can get our times together, the million gold match will be tomorrow.
    Rush is a decent bird, he's nothing as special the pro birds have ever been like skimmey, xrax, and hmmhmm. Sure he can get kills when he rushes people without notice that doesn't make him good. Going back to what you said about your guild being call the rusher. Of course people will get mad at you and rush u instantly or boot you. The one thing people hate for some reason is when others rush them. There's a lot of players out there that simply aren't as good at pvp and the fact that they get rushed turns down the game for them.

Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?

I'd play rushorgtfo anytime too. In fact, i still have a message from his bird that says, "Ghost, the only mage i can't beat." I'd like to see a match with you and kar, absolutepally, whoever. Maybe a little pep talk for him... you'll need all the luck you can get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Rush is a decent bird, he's nothing as special the pro birds have ever been like skimmey, xrax, and hmmhmm. Sure he can get kills when he rushes people without notice that doesn't make him good. Going back to what you said about your guild being call the rusher. Of course people will get mad at you and rush u instantly or boot you. The one thing people hate for some reason is when others rush them. There's a lot of players out there that simply aren't as good at pvp and the fact that they get rushed turns down the game for them.

Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?

I'd play rushorgtfo anytime too. In fact, i still have a message from his bird that says, "Ghost, the only mage i can't beat." I'd like to see a match with you and kar, absolutepally, whoever. Maybe a little pep talk for him... you'll need all the luck you can get.

lmao sorry...... when I saw that you added skimmeys name I about died. So you would classify someone who multitouched, and now that it makes it impossible to multitouch he can't compete now which is why he refuses to play, a pro? no way.....

I'll give it to Xrax and hmmhmm, but... how would we even know if they aren't around to challenge? And has Xrax even played since GCD?, because from what I understand it was a game changer, and those that were good before have become somewhat average. Those that can adapt to the curve are the ones that have been able to compete at the top.

"Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?" --- Yes we know.... the reason we named it the rusher.... Please don't misunderstand me, I am in no way defending my guild or the name of it. I like it. It was a joke between me and rush and happened in about all of 2 min, and I never thought anything of it, thinking we would be the only 2 in it forever lol.

As far as a match with rush? It's on, he would love too... even though last match.... I try to be kind and just, I wont save your name this time. So let us know a good time, we will be glad to set that up. Rush loves to play for money too if your interested, but he will do it just for the match if you want.

As time passes, don't underestimate Rush's pvp ability. He may not be in the "top tier" now, but he is not one who is going to stop progressing to get better and be satisfied with as is. If you pvpd him at a lower level and at the current level, you would see what I mean. As I have told my guildies over and over, If you never challenge yourself with those who are tough, than you will never get any better at pvp. You win a few and lose a lot, but in the end your on top. (just realized that rhymed, lmao... umm yea.. Im a nerd, but a smexy nerd )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Lol @ bringing up multi-touch issues. I can go on and on about how the GCD didn't only stop the multi-touching, but changed almost the entire game altogether, more than enough reason to put down the game.

Skim was one of the best PvP birds, hands down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

"Skim was one of the best PvP birds, hands down"

Let me correct you here. "Skim was one of the best PvP multitouch birds, hands down"

and I dont mean to be rude by saying that, but you just can't put a multitoucher in the same group and compare. Its like comparing a race between a car that has nitro and a car that doesnt, and saying the nitro car driver has better skills.
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 12-14-2011 at 10:00 AM.