Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Functional Taxation System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Hello there!

I think you commented on the wrong thread? As the main objective of my thread, is all about using the tax gotten from the auction house, and to use it to fund in project's that will benefit everyone. Including you, if you're suffering from poverty in the game.

This will give you atleast some kind oppurtunity to receive advantages that hopefully help and encourage you to dedicate more time playing the game till the end.

Ty for the feedback!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Im on right area.. maybe u didn't got my point..

If you check history of expansions and content releasing u will see sts is amazing. They are so good in releasing big bangs of fun.
    Currently sts is not doing things with freshness as intended, because they have to keep balance. Concern is more about balancing game and economy which is hurt bad cos of maus.
    Too much gold in economy, weapons armor pets everything is released according to maus base.

Why tax measuring for new content and options. STS can release amazing things if they are not concerned too much about maus.
    Our hack n slash is already changing in something else. Housing awakenings now taxing, soon there will be demand for chemical reactions for elixers. :P

It takes a lot of hard work in planning content in balance and then creating the content.
    We don't need any project thing, thing needed is decreasing concerns so new content can be made faster, if there is content it can be released direct.

Hope you got my point this time.
    Thanks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Im on right area.. maybe u didn't got my point..

If you check history of expansions and content releasing u will see sts is amazing. They are so good in releasing big bangs of fun.
    Currently sts is not doing things with freshness as intended, because they have to keep balance. Concern is more about balancing game and economy which is hurt bad cos of maus.
    Too much gold in economy, weapons armor pets everything is released according to maus base.

Why tax measuring for new content and options. STS can release amazing things if they are not concerned too much about maus.
    Our hack n slash is already changing in something else. Housing awakenings now taxing, soon there will be demand for chemical reactions for elixers.

It takes a lot of hard work in planning content in balance and then creating the content.
    We don't need any project thing, thing needed is decreasing concerns so new content can be made faster, if there is content it can be released direct.

Hope you got my point this time.
    Thanks.
    I understand your matter, that we need to keep balance for the game. Mausoleum and ESG has generated too much income, that the economy is unhealthy.

Once the expansion has released. Lets hope that Dev's could properly think again, so that they have plans, that they could possibly fix our unbalanced crisis of different aspects. But, in the future, they will face the greatest problem ( which i'll talk about later ).

My thread infact, is just another idea, i have thought of it before, and now sharing it sooner rather than later. With the hope that it may be looked after the game is now in balanced and ready to be implemented. My system idea, in my opinion is better in means of slightly balancing the difference of being rich and poor. As i stated, it gives advantages to those poor players.

You see, another problem of Arcane legends, is how hard it is for players to cope up with the decisions. The game is just filled with loyal, and hard working players since the game has released. In other words, we old players of Arcane legends are comparable with the elderly in real-life.

If new players dont learn how the game is manipulated by people, then they will be misleaded, helpless and clueless.

In the future, we, the old players of Arcane legends will now be moving on. And who will replace us? No one, as the new comers could only reach a point.The population will literally decrease, upto the point that the game isn't making that much of revenue, to keep up with the companies needs. They'll go bankrupt if this happens.

That is why, this system could atleast give less fortunates/new players to have the advantage, to play the game smoother. And to progress, until they've reached the point of our place.

You dont realize, how poorly this game guides and introduces steps for new players to follow. As soon as they've reached Traveler's Outpost, they're simply lost.

Everyday, i hear people shouting "how to get traders permit", "how to get gold", "help me level please". Can u see the pattern?

You see what i mean? about the true balance we really need? C'mon, the game doesn't even properly direct new players how to obtain the traders permit. Once they've reached the Outpost, they simply quit, uninstall the game, comments on the playstore/app store about their experience.

The current status of Arcane legends is, it is still driven by the same people that have been playing it eversince. And still where the revenue comes. The game would need the real introduction of the game, for the new consumers to be satisfied enough, for them to now be investing money into it.

In my act, introducing a neat, and easier to follow set of new guided Instructions would be best. Instructions that should be updated often, as the pace of the game change's always. So that new players will now be properly informed and taught on how to start up the game right.

So, while you think my thread is not in need. I would like to here from you, your possible solutions, that in favor will fix our crisis of balance.

Ty for the feedback, well appreciated!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk