Thread: Guild Events

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Guild Events

As an active guild master I think this feature could be of particular benefit to all of the guild across arlor. What I propose is that within the guild tab there should be an option for guild event where the master can input a description as well as guild leaderboard, where if the master chooses to do so, they can host a giveaway/contest for their guild. Then for each player in the guild there can be an up/down counter which the guild mater can use to increase a members score. And additionally for the leaderboard the guild master can input the prizes in prior so that when the event ends all the winners immediately get their prizes in their stash.

I know this seems like a miscellaneous train of thought, so i think an example explains better

For example:

Lets say I wanted to host a guild recruiting event.

I would input a start and end date. In an event summary box like:
    Attention fellow guild mates! we are hosting a guild recruiting event! The top recruiters in the guild will have opportunities to win fantastic prizes! Event Ends on XXX Date!

(Then there could be an option to end a guild event at a specific date)

Then the guild master could fill the leaderboard with prizes (like putting things into a stash where the master wont be able to retrieve them anymore)

For example, 1st place I could slot an egg so that when the event ends, whoever is in first place will immediately get the egg in their stash.
    2nd place could slot gold, and 3rd place I could slot an arcane ring or something. And the winners would receive their prizes immediately upon completion of the event

As the event progresses I could keep watch of who recruits how many people and respectively up the score of each player who recruits.

Lets say player bob recruits 5 members to the guild. I can up their counter by 5 points and this will update on the leaderboard

This is probably very confusing lol xD i hope everyone approves of this idea, cuz I think it has the chance to make guilds more fun!
    PS guild leaderboard would only probably need 5-10 slots on it because its a guild and not all of arlor, so 50 slots wouldnt be necessary and i doubt most guild masters would be able to provide prizes ppl would be willing to farm for to 50 members :P

HOWEVER STS, please focus on expansion first ^_^
    Last edited by Spheresome; 06-11-2018 at 11:04 PM.