Thread: Artifacts

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Default Artifacts

Its been a year since artifacts were introduced to AL. Congrats to all who made it to Arcane Artifact.

I was wondering, with new expansion in hand can we get some leeway on the fragment farming system.
    I have 2 requests:
    1) Remove the level restrictions. Please allow us to farm both magna and victus ruin fragments on any level toons.
    2) Increase the number of ruin tokens from the Daily quests.

Appreciate any inputs. (Please keep the thread quotes and drama free. Ty)
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My input on the Artifacts: Buy the rare one (5 str/ 5 int for me) and move on. Unless you're rich, then buy the most expensive you can afford. It just seems the money can be spent better elsewhere.

I haven't found much incentive to farm Forgotten Ruins (lvl 63) for any reason. The mobs are too hard, and haven't found any notable rewards to justify it, especially since no one else ever seems to join the map. I'll wait outside for a partner/party, and it can take some time before anyone else will join.

Regarding Point #2, I have Ruin tokens saved up, and the 1k kills/repeatable seems very reasonable (boss too), especially since the alternative is 25 plat!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Its been a year since artifacts were introduced to AL. Congrats to all who made it to Arcane Artifact.

I was wondering, with new expansion in hand can we get some leeway on the fragment farming system.
    I have 2 requests:
    1) Remove the level restrictions. Please allow us to farm both magna and victus ruin fragments on any level toons.
    2) Increase the number of ruin tokens from the Daily quests.

Appreciate any inputs. (Please keep the thread quotes and drama free. Ty)
    Agree about increasing the tokens for the daily quests. Might aswell add in more quest, granting more tokens.

Debatable for allowing all level's to farm victus, we all know that lower level's are dying even more, and for some, this is their method to make gold. Introducing this to endgame will completely kill those who makes this a living.

I say make the victus an exclusive farmable ingredient for the 30 belows, and we should stop being spoon fed and making things easier, but show our way into making strategies on how to farm it.

Ty.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I just wish that we can upgrade lvl 60 arti to lvl 70 so itll be worth spend golds/plats for it maybe using 1 recipe and 1 arcane shard?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRYBE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Agree about increasing the tokens for the daily quests. Might aswell add in more quest, granting more tokens.

Debatable for allowing all level's to farm victus, we all know that lower level's are dying even more, and for some, this is their method to make gold. Introducing this to endgame will completely kill those who makes this a living.

I say make the victus an exclusive farmable ingredient for the 30 belows, and we should stop being spoon fed and making things easier, but show our way into making strategies on how to farm it.

Ty.

Mmorpg prioritize endgame if this happen hmm this is a fandom game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Mmorpg prioritize endgame if this happen hmm this is a fandom game
    You can no longer say this "mmorpg" genre game is pursuing that choice. How about housing? And now introducing marriage? Etc..

They dont fit the "mmorpg" theme at all, as everybody can tell that those aspects only come from Virtual games/Sims, that replicate real life situations.

And no, doesn't mean that it is an "mmorpg" game that they should necessarily focus on endgame, we all know the reason why Devs are clearly pushing everyone to endgame. Their intention is not because this is an "mmorpg" game or something, but to gain even more revenue.

Not trashing the company of being somehow corrupt. Just pointing it out to you, in my way of thinking, that this is the current state of the game.

Sorry for the off-top @Psychonuke. As i was just triggered. Will now stay awake from this thread.

Ty.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I asked to remove the level restriction because personally I do not want to create a level 30 alt to farm victus.
    I mean after all Devs are pushing players to go endgame and I am already at the endgame, soo.. it will just make things convenient that's all.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

I just wish that we can upgrade lvl 60 arti to lvl 70 so itll be worth spend golds/plats for it maybe using 1 recipe and 1 arcane shard?
    +1 I hope this happens. @Devs I'm sure I'm not the only War who feels this way, but can us Wars get a non girly color for Orb this time around besides Purple lol? Idk like Red? No salt just saying .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

+ 1 I've been saying the same as #1 sense it came out
    Yes to #2 also.

Side note; don't farm on a lv 30 for victus, you can loot a magna despite what the announcement thread said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    +1 I hope this happens. @Devs I'm sure I'm not the only War who feels this way, but can us Wars get a non girly color for Orb this time around besides Purple lol? Idk like Red? No salt just saying .
    Hoping lvl 70 arcane arti will be the first customizable item that we can customize its aura . Atm the lvl 60 arti is nothing but 100 stat and we've spent a lot for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Hoping lvl 70 arcane arti will be the first customizable item that we can customize its aura . Atm the lvl 60 arti is nothing but 100 stat and we've spent a lot for it.
    That stat + awakens makes insane difference compared to arcane artifact level 30. That's why it's best and that's why it has very high price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

I'd prefer farming for new items (with op procs please), rather than paying 100m to merchers for some ball flying around me or running hard empty map solo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

We already have 3 different arcane artifacts. Spooky, Frostbitten and the lvl 60 one. It dont make sense to add another arc artifact imo. We have just 1 arcane armor, 1 arcane ring, 1 arcane belt and not even an arcane helm. Its time to balance all the gears before they come up with a new artifact.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    That stat + awakens makes insane difference compared to arcane artifact level 30. That's why it's best and that's why it has very high price.
    I know, but still many non lvl 60 arti player can beat those who wears it. Btw its just a suggestion to be customizable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    We already have 3 different arcane artifacts. Spooky, Frostbitten and the lvl 60 one. It dont make sense to add another arc artifact imo. We have just 1 arcane armor, 1 arcane ring, 1 arcane belt and not even an arcane helm. Its time to balance all the gears before they come up with a new artifact.
    But we need more legendary and mythic artifact many player just using the 10 stat arti .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Very good point. @BRYBE If Sts does not have any plans on making Lvl 70 one, it would be nice if they added a customization option for the Lvl 60 ones. I guess similar to like how we can change faces. Have like 3 Orbs/ 3 Colors to pick from for each class as a small example. It costs a lot of Gold and or Plat to make a Lvl 60 Arti , so I don't see the harm in adding this.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 06-13-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I know, but still many non lvl 60 arti player can beat those who wears it. Btw its just a suggestion to be customizable.
    Yes. It would be nice if we can choose to make it level 70 and extra additional stat to pick such as 30 dex or int (example tank arti). I have feeling it will be another "arcane ring" item like. Doesn't matter if it will be customizable or not.
    But we need more legendary and mythic artifact many player just using the 10 stat arti .-.
    Yeah because the current ones are just too expensive and aren't a must too. I use lucky relic artifact only because I was lucky enough to loot it. If I hadn't I wouldn't buy it. They are just extras, you can spend the gold in such better way that will boost your stat way better than artifact (jewels, good pet, better gears)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Fragments should be something that drops from bosses, not tied to a specific map, in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    Yes. It would be nice if we can choose to make it level 70 and extra additional stat to pick such as 30 dex or int (example tank arti). I have feeling it will be another "arcane ring" item like. Doesn't matter if it will be customizable or not. Yeah because the current ones are just too expensive and aren't a must too. I use lucky relic artifact only because I was lucky enough to loot it. If I hadn't I wouldn't buy it. They are just extras, you can spend the gold in such better way that will boost your stat way better than artifact (jewels, good pet, better gears)
    My suggestion is for arcane artifact lvl 60 it is the most expensive equip(for stat) it should be a little bit more exclusive than others. Im not saying to focus on artifacts. Btw artifacts are new item and we only have like 10 choices of it atm.

Hmm guess that ive alrdy spent golds on other items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

My suggestion is for arcane artifact lvl 60 it is the most expensive equip(for stat) it should be a little bit more exclusive than others. Im not saying to focus on artifacts. Btw artifacts are new item and we only have like 10 choices of it atm.

Hmm guess that ive alrdy spent golds on other items
    I don't think there can be proper balance if the same item stays at the top for years.