Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Guild Hall Editing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

You should have made it clear that house furniture would not be able to be placed in guildhalls. It is a fair, reasonable, and actually the only valid assumption that house furniture would be allowed in guildhalls. It doesn't benefit the player in any way to have to now buy yet more furniture for guildhalls, even if they had bought many many pieces for houses already, and simply want to place them in guildhalls.

You stated that you would release guildhall specific furniture at a later date - fine. To release new furniture at these prices, eh, but fine. But why make users pay for furniture that is the EXACT same as the furniture made for houses. Just let them place house furniture in guildhalls..
    Last edited by wowdah; 06-15-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Why omit that from the announcement, much less the prices ?
    All you said was;
    "Currently we are offering the same type of furniture that you can have in your house, the intent is to produce special Guild furnishings at a later date."

More info would have resulted in less "salt"
    I can compare this as an, "Seen on tv informercial", seems good to be true on paper, but alot of missing details or misleading information upon release.

Resulting in angry, disappointed, confused, dramatic and salty players.

The messege could've easily been:

"Currently, we are offering the same design of furniture that can be placed in your house. But will not be compatible with the GH, meaning, this will require another plat payment for compatible furniture for the GH, the intent is to produce "special lol" Guildhall furnishings at a later date."

I would suggest having all currently available furnitures, compatible with the GH, and just add in the charge with the upcoming new furnitures.

Another problem that mostly likely will happen:

Upon the release of the new furnitures for the GH, there would be threads about, "allow GH furnitures to be used in houses".
    Another thing to consider.

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Honestly guys, this game is free to play, how do you expect the server to stay up or they pay the team who made this great game? The benefit players get is the chance to chill out in the Guild hall with interactive stuff, now it has to be "free"(lets face it, gold is close to worthless to some, comparing to the prices of some house furniture)?

If y'all have been playing this game for a while you should know better to assume things will be handed to you. The moment I seen this question not getting addressed I knew it wouldn't be shared. This is a luxury not a right, so no one really can complain about having to pay for a luxury.

I have more but ill stop. ALSO, I haven't been in a service area to check but I assume that the furniture for the GH's are tradeable? If not then that would be messed up. If so, I lol at all who complain.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Honestly guys, this game is free to play, how do you expect the server to stay up or they pay the team who made this great game? The benefit players get is the chance to chill out in the Guild hall with interactive stuff, now it has to be "free"(lets face it, gold is close to worthless to some, comparing to the prices of some house furniture)?

If y'all have been playing this game for a while you should know better to assume things will be handed to you. The moment I seen this question not getting addressed I knew it wouldn't be shared. This is a luxury not a right, so no one really can complain about having to pay for a luxury.

I have more but ill stop. ALSO, I haven't been in a service area to check but I assume that the furniture for the GH's are tradeable? If not then that would be messed up. If so, I lol at all who complain.
    Check it out, and form constructive feedback afterwards.

To give you an idea, they've remove the already existing furnitures ( tables, chairs candles, barrels ) from the fleet ship. Which is wrong as those were included from purchasing the GH.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Check it out, and form constructive feedback afterwards.

To give you an idea, they've remove the already existing furnitures ( tables, chairs candles, barrels ) from the fleet ship. Which is wrong as those were included from purchasing the GH.

Yeah I knew that sir/madam. It was stated by a dev and I did remember that. My question is being avoided(about the furniture that is specifically for GH) so I assume it is tradeable,no? Ive stated I cannot log into AL or else I would have my answer. I do agree that they could have left the table and chairs -_-.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Yeah I knew that sir/madam. It was stated by a dev and I did remember that. My question is being avoided(about the furniture that is specifically for GH) so I assume it is tradeable,no? Ive stated I cannot log into AL or else I would have my answer. I do agree that they could have left the table and chairs -_-.
    We all know that they need money to support the servers, but making both house furnitures compatible would do the same thing, and that is to make them income, how would it be the same you ask? Well, not every furniture is available or little stock, then if they want something, they would still need to buy it, with less drama and salt. And why remove something we already paid for?

But rather, they have made it so that we would receive the old and same furniture to be bought with plat again, which will just result to more salt and drama. It would have been nice if all currently available furniture could be placed, and only charging us for the new upcoming GH furnitures.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

I do agree that we should have the initial guild furniture that was there when we purchased the guild halls. I now have a number of empty guild halls...I only buy guild halls for alts and single character guilds because I like them. As Is.

also that UI for guild hall editing is big, awkward and an eye sore..can we move it to one side or another

Another thing I was thinking about was using a guild currency for some basic items based on guild infamy/lb rank or it could be rewarded for guild achievements/milestones. The guild leaders can buy guild currency with plat and guild members can donate to their guild at the guild charter office to raise the guild infamy(and guild currency) Just a thought based on another similar system i've seen used before

Lastly, i would gladly pay plat fees for some new guild themed items, large sectional couches,grand conference tables, obscenely large round tables, guild game tables, dorm style bunks, large floor fire pits, bulletin boards that are customizable, small, medium, & large guild banners with guild logos, epicly cool wall torches, wall coverings that look like catacombs, mad alchemist workshops, blacksmith forge, etc...now this is what I would gladly open my wallet for....

But please, give us some basic furniture that we have from our houses.
    Last edited by Java; 06-15-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We're a bit busy at the moment with the expansion and the coming Full Metal Jackpot release. We understand your frustration with the system, but this is the only way we could implement it right now.

We hope you enjoy the upcoming expansion, and if you have not tried it yet you should give FMJ a go.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're a bit busy at the moment with the expansion and the coming Full Metal Jackpot release. We understand your frustration with the system, but this is the only way we could implement it right now.

We hope you enjoy the upcoming expansion, and if you have not tried it yet you should give FMJ a go.
    Now that is completely understandable.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Fair enough as long as it is going to be changed later on

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I appreciate you replying afterwards and acknowledging our frustration. I just hope this will be changed/tweaked in the future, once the expansion is released.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I think you guys should allow those housing furnitures on gh..We have tons of stuff to place in our gh then realized we can’t.

Heartbreaking, it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EynSeren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Oops..Just sent an angry post on announcements before I saw this. Please accept my apologies. Was just upset to see the original guildhall furniture gone.