Thread: Important message to sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Important message to sts

After talking to a few old players, I began to realize, it isn't the STS community that has stopped playing and gave up on SL, PL, or DL. It's the modders and devs or whoever calls the big shots over there in Texas or where ever you guys are located. Shout out to Cinco tho for being the only person that's putting content and actually listening to the community even tho he might not be the shot caller, i appreciate you man! A few years ago on the forums, you guys released a statement saying that you're not going to be updating or adding content to SL, PL, and DL because you want to focus on AL since that's where the most of the money is coming from or something along those lines. You guys released that statement and further doomed SL, PL, and DL to what it is today. Yea, I understand it's a business and that's what you guys or whoever the shot caller is, thinks is best for business but is it really? I remember I made a comment on forums about reviving SL and I got a response from one of the modders or devs (i dont remember the name) and they said SL would never be what it use to be. What if you guys marketed SL, PL, and DL the way you market AL. STS could have a monopoly of mmo games, instead of having just one be the cash cow but it seems like you guys don't want to invest that much into your games besides AL. I don't know how much you guys are pulling in from AL and yes, I know it cost you guys to keep up the servers for SL, PL, and DL but it takes investments to make great games popular. I don't know if you guys know this but there is no other game like SL or PL that has an open community, organized pvp, and expansive pve maps ON A MOBILE DEVICE. Maybe instead of adding new content and updates, you can reboot the entire games. Sl and Pl are getting little events and updates but the community isn't really coming back in full force, especially for the SL. I don't know if y'all checked in on SL recently but the money flow has gone all the way down since mods came along to the point where everyone is only trading stuff instead of buying. People are barely posting things in the auction now. I'm a concerned fan of STS and I want to see you guys grow and become a extremely massive community, that's why it's so hard for me to sit quietly and watch my favorite games since i was in high school, fall lower and lower to the point where there is literally only 9 ppl online. A reboot of SL or PL would be perfect. Please take what I'm saying into thought and consideration and leave a response.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to supah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well written Supah. Now just see if you get any response:-(

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jdiddydavis For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

you posted this on the wrong side of forums Buddy. Most of the mods are elsewhere, the only one here who actively responds is Cinco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    you posted this on the wrong side of forums Buddy. Most of the mods are elsewhere, the only one here who actively responds is Cinco.
    I would post it on AL forums but i have a feeling one of the modders would get triggered, delete it, then send me some kind of warning or suspend me. I've seen it happen to other people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

bumpppppppp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

OK that's true you say and me too
    If they just do something would be great =)
    I think the best goal is to make the games good and players will do the rest
    As you said besides multi-players games
    I think must be long so players not get bored quickly and events not same level design with different mobs
    I love up to down view
    And I think will be better if Sts improve their tech and make HD 3d art
    And thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    After talking to a few old players, I began to realize, it isn't the STS community that has stopped playing and gave up on SL, PL, or DL. It's the modders and devs or whoever calls the big shots over there in Texas or where ever you guys are located. Shout out to Cinco tho for being the only person that's putting content and actually listening to the community even tho he might not be the shot caller, i appreciate you man! A few years ago on the forums, you guys released a statement saying that you're not going to be updating or adding content to SL, PL, and DL because you want to focus on AL since that's where the most of the money is coming from or something along those lines. You guys released that statement and further doomed SL, PL, and DL to what it is today. Yea, I understand it's a business and that's what you guys or whoever the shot caller is, thinks is best for business but is it really? I remember I made a comment on forums about reviving SL and I got a response from one of the modders or devs (i dont remember the name) and they said SL would never be what it use to be. What if you guys marketed SL, PL, and DL the way you market AL. STS could have a monopoly of mmo games, instead of having just one be the cash cow but it seems like you guys don't want to invest that much into your games besides AL. I don't know how much you guys are pulling in from AL and yes, I know it cost you guys to keep up the servers for SL, PL, and DL but it takes investments to make great games popular. I don't know if you guys know this but there is no other game like SL or PL that has an open community, organized pvp, and expansive pve maps ON A MOBILE DEVICE. Maybe instead of adding new content and updates, you can reboot the entire games. Sl and Pl are getting little events and updates but the community isn't really coming back in full force, especially for the SL. I don't know if y'all checked in on SL recently but the money flow has gone all the way down since mods came along to the point where everyone is only trading stuff instead of buying. People are barely posting things in the auction now. I'm a concerned fan of STS and I want to see you guys grow and become a extremely massive community, that's why it's so hard for me to sit quietly and watch my favorite games since i was in high school, fall lower and lower to the point where there is literally only 9 ppl online. A reboot of SL or PL would be perfect. Please take what I'm saying into thought and consideration and leave a response.

Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

bumppppppppp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magic formula View Post
    OK that's true you say and me too
    If they just do something would be great =)
    I think the best goal is to make the games good and players will do the rest
    As you said besides multi-players games
    I think must be long so players not get bored quickly and events not same level design with different mobs
    I love up to down view
    And I think will be better if Sts improve their tech and make HD 3d art
    And thanks
    They'll probably ignore this comment because that's what they tend to do whenever people voice their opinions about something...
    Last edited by Justg; 06-15-2018 at 09:42 AM. Reason: less drama

11. The Following User Says Thank You to supah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I saw Cinco here =)
    And I think he read a lot of our threads
    But the manager he can decide everything
    And anything
    Gary I think he's the leader ?!
    And I think Cinco can't do huge thing without hes permission he move the whole the team and that what I think =)
    So if that's true
    Cinco can't do that much
    But he's great man really
    Last edited by Justg; 06-15-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

And Cinco he's the only one care about sl
    Pl and dl I think
    And that's lot to him he take care about that all I feel
    And maybe I'm afraid they will delete this games and will remake new games like adventure pocket legends
    And they will delete the unique games like pocket legend star legends and dark legends
    With action battel system I really like the most
    You can feel your the hero you fight not the computer do for you and you just watch
    I don't know why Japanese did that kind of system they are lazy
    Sorry....! ....
    PS. I know old pl use auto system
    But it's not like the new one IDK why
    If sts improve it's game engine
    And the 3d modeling program
    But don't forget Cinco he's very kind man
    And did a lot of hard work
    Without him really legends games had been in the nowhere
    That will happen I feel

Finally if sts will delete all and make new one
    So please make the graphics good like dark legends more!
    A lot of items and tech like pl
    And finally I know star legends it was hard for me to play
    And It was annoying why there's one city
    Why I can't travel and why there's only one map and find out Sts make small map for games
    I played all the games
    For me I think if they try open world games will be good =)
    With map but map to find out where you are lol
    And AL annoyed me why there's no gender there I think if they make like dark legends will be good (warrior man. Female)
    That short monster (female -man)
    Etc
    And pl.
    Thanks
    =)
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love