Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-06-15 Content Update (254796)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lundary is here getting 704 crit on me while i’m getting 7 crit on him :/ exposed another cheater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

There is a difference between the people figuring out how to do the bug then going in the honor arena and the people who do it and actually use their sets to farm kills.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

I had a conversation with ZYXWVUMFEDCBA.

He was honest with me and advised me how this gear switch was accomplished.

He also acknowledges it was the wrong thing to do, and killed others because he was being killed by those using the glitch and was being abused in the arena by others.

He knows not to attempt the glitch again.
    Last edited by Fwend; 06-16-2018 at 07:42 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trajectory View Post

Lundary is here getting 704 crit on me while i’m getting 7 crit on him :/ exposed another cheater

Ty to my friend Shiro for sending this.
    Look at that Dmg

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Its better improved now. Its still luck based but its not as it was on the first day. Appreciate the improvement to having some what of a TINY skill component but still just feels like im playing twink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i think we should be able to host the new honor map so we can kick The cheaters : lundary , GreuJsnisjebsoab (<- something like that) This way it wont stop them but it will stop them from ruining the fun

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I'd rather see a 0 tolerance policy. And see some of these accounts banned. Then people would have to decide if a day worth of kills was worth their account. I'm pretty sure there is something in tos about exploiting glitches...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    I saw you glitching and killing everyone one hit, 600+ damage everytime and u also killed greu (glitched player) with 1 hit so stop acting like you didnt glitch. Cinco i think the event needs a total rework, choices for 1 handed weapons and shields would be nice. And tbh at this point with all the people trying to exploit your hard work constantly just for pvp kills is pitiful and i wouldnt be mad if you canceled event altogether and im sure people agree.
    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trajectory View Post
    i think we should be able to host the new honor map so we can kick The cheaters : lundary , GreuJsnisjebsoab (<- something like that) This way it wont stop them but it will stop them from ruining the fun

The join option should have never been available to begin with considering he turned it into a portal and not a hostable map like the first day. Would have saved us from glitch nubs to begin with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I'd rather see a 0 tolerance policy. And see some of these accounts banned. Then people would have to decide if a day worth of kills was worth their account. I'm pretty sure there is something in tos about exploiting glitches...

Ruining another player's game experience by exploiting glitches is against the ToS.

Something like that. I know certain people have been banned for it in the past. For example, during the Forgotten Event a few years ago, one player spawned 10-20 bosses in a single map and would pull all bosses to the beginning of the map so that other players could be spawn killed repeatedly. This ruined other players' game experience, especially those who were newer players to the game and lower level, just trying out their first community event.

In a similar way, this ruins another player's game experience for obvious reasons, especially those trying out pvp for the first time after becoming excited and curious about the pvp event coming up. There is no 'Honor' for these cheaters in The Arena of Honor.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hopped on today to see a spike in the amount of players taking advantage of the glitch in the arena today. Hopefully this can be resolved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Punishment to bug abusers should be 1-2weeks ban so they miss the PvP event also.

ELITE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I just say close their accounts, a couple of these people are super toxic and play just to ruin the game for others anyway even when they don't have a glitch to take advantage of. For example lundary will 2v1 and 3v2 people all day long, but leave in any fair fight be it 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Punishment to bug abusers should be 1-2weeks ban so they miss the PvP event also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I just say close their accounts, a couple of these people are super toxic and play just to ruin the game for others anyway even when they don't have a glitch to take advantage of. For example lundary will 2v1 and 3v2 people all day long, but leave in any fair fight be it 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 instantly.

I agree with this. Some of these players have been doing this stuff for years. Accounts untouched. Maybe if we start banning the toxic more players would consider trying pvp.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Random mage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Guess who found their way into the honour arena with the wrong gear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Thats not gonna solve it. Im currently after the people who are using the glitch to their advantage to boost their kills. Lundary, greuski and a few other names. Will be looking for more later. I otherwise stay out of the zone unless im with friends.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Then you killed me and the bird in an honour set why? LOL boosting kills as usual in an unfair situation as usual is you. Don't act like you're trying to play the hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Thats not gonna solve it. Im currently after the people who are using the glitch to their advantage to boost their kills. Lundary, greuski and a few other names. Will be looking for more later. I otherwise stay out of the zone unless im with friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Guess who found their way into the honour arena with the wrong gear...

I was after lafyre for teaming lol. You were in range of fire. I have no reason to get free kills on a random that already leaves and wont finish a full 1v1 vs as mage vs me in the first place with elite 105 sets.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

And your op enchantments compared to mine? You leave 1v1 vs anyone else that has good enchantments, boost people with weak enchantments, then talk about how good you are... how many accounts have you had banned now?
    I was after lafyre for teaming lol. You were in range of fire. I have no reason to get free kills on a random that already leaves and wont finish a full 1v1 vs as mage vs me in the first place with elite 105 sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

And your op enchantments compared to mine? You leave 1v1 vs anyone else that has good enchantments, boost people with weak enchantments, then talk about how good you are... how many accounts have you had banned now?

I dont have OP enchantments btw. I barely have good ones. Op enchants come with plat and i enchant with gold. Havent heard of anyone getting OP enchants with gold for a full set yet on L105 gear. Enchants are broken in pvp at this point, I and others have suggested/agreed that the enchant system needs reworking so it doesnt continue to kill PVP. There are mages that play str with OP enchants. While i hit 500s in my pool when they dont have theres. They will hit 700-900s easily without their pool.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

If your auto attack does 150 more damage than mine, it's op to me. But I'm not wasting any more time explaining double standards to somebody with them... Enjoy your weekend
    I dont have OP enchantments btw. I barely have good ones. Op enchants come with plat and i enchant with gold. Havent heard of anyone getting OP enchants with gold for a full set yet on L105 gear. Enchants are broken in pvp at this point, I and others have suggested/agreed that the enchant system needs reworking so it doesnt continue to kill PVP. There are mages that play str with OP enchants. While i hit 500s in my pool when they dont have theres. They will hit 700-900s easily without their pool.