Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Volta Dagger and reduce proc time period

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

You should maybe adapt and overcome or.. level a rhino to 105 and join the hype 🤷🏻*♂️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Fox is not the issue with PVP. Its Rhino with dagger that is the issue @ L105. They can continue to stay close and with OP doge, high armor, and heal is almost impossible to kill and escape.

ANY RHINO IS OP AFTER 30 MINS. That is how long it takes for any rhino to be op. Sorry but that is the truth and its sucks. When you pay so much money in plat to enchant a set and STS decides to update rhino with dagger to op is seems like a waste of money and time.
    Yup, I think we've also forgotten rhinos utilizling the tyben set with their healing and multiple combos allowing them to remain full while dealing enough damage to kill oppponents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    You should maybe adapt and overcome or.. level a rhino to 105 and join the hype 🤷🏻*♂️
    So basically everyone has to play dagger rhino and destroy pvp like pure stats did? LOL your logic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crashy View Post
    Yup, I think we've also forgotten rhinos utilizling the tyben set with their healing and multiple combos allowing them to remain full while dealing enough damage to kill oppponents.
    Yes they are tanky but they can be killed while kiting. The sword/axe proc doesnt keep your opponent in 1 spot for 6-8sec. It doesnt take skill when people are FORCED to fight with a proc that keeps you in one spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Yes they are tanky but they can be killed while kiting. The sword/axe proc doesnt keep your opponent in 1 spot for 6-8sec. It doesnt take skill when people are FORCED to fight with a proc that keeps you in one spot.

Cinco might be busy with the PVP Event preparation to address this issue. :P RIP PVP L105...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Cinco might be busy with the PVP Event preparation to address this issue. :P RIP PVP L105...
    Yap exactly this is not exactly the right time to focus on this BUT as he said himself cinco is dedicated to fix L105 elite pvp. I can say I have some ideas for that waiting for the right time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Yap exactly this is not exactly the right time to focus on this BUT as he said himself cinco is dedicated to fix L105 elite pvp. I can say I have some ideas for that waiting for the right time
    Isn't it time for your bed time. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

This post was based on a 1v1 fight where you raged and threatened to get the rhino in this situation banned, since you cant get him banned you want him nerfed. Pretty low playstyle if you ask me. But anyway cinco has already said he isnt making changes to suit 1v1 as much as he is team play, and to be quite honest dagger rhino sucks in team play. This was just an irrational rage post to single out 2 or 3 players that even use this. Just play the game jen <3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

And since i know how much attention and negative feedback my response will get. Ill use this fame to bring attention to the 105 elite staff that litterally no one uses (pve, or pvp) id like to see a buff to this staff because i havent even seen it enough to know what the proc does. Cinco please buff the staff and make it viable i loved burning branch in 76.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    This post was based on a 1v1 fight where you raged and threatened to get the rhino in this situation banned, since you cant get him banned you want him nerfed. Pretty low playstyle if you ask me. But anyway cinco has already said he isnt making changes to suit 1v1 as much as he is team play, and to be quite honest dagger rhino sucks in team play. This was just an irrational rage post to single out 2 or 3 players that even use this. Just play the game jen <3.
    I already commented about being bullied on the other thread on Blue Mantle of Humania. To team and rush a player because they commented about Blue Mantle of Human will give you an idea of the kind of person HOOk is. Bully...

This post is about the game PVP @ L105 not being balanced. This thread was initiated to have players comment about what is balanced and what is not balanced. Lots of players have noticed that Rhino with Dagger is extremely op with little skills. Look at the post from players from Restoration, Reborn, Virgin, and WRE, family guild mentioning that Rhino with dagger is broken.

Crashy - Restoration
    XYzther - Restoration
    Mine AGK - Reborn
    Jensmage - Virgin
    Congeniality - Family
    3PC - Family
    Waug - WRE

Muzzling - Apex
    Obsolize - Apex

Muzzling, it is always nice of you to support your Apex guild. Just like teaming players 1v3.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 06-19-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I already commented about being bullied on the other thread on Blue Mantle of Humania. To team and rush a player because they commented about Blue Mantle of Human will give you an idea of the kind of person HOOk is. Bully...

This post is about the game PVP @ L105 not being balanced. This thread was initiated to have players comment about what is balanced and what is not balanced. Lots of players have noticed that Rhino with Dagger is extremely op with little skills. Look at the post from players from Restoration, Reborn, Virgin, and WRE, family guild mentioning that Rhino with dagger is broken.

Crashy - Restoration
    XYzther - Restoration
    Mine AGK - Reborn
    Jensmage - Virgin
    Congeniality - Family
    3PC - Family
    Waug - WRE

Muzzling - Apex
    Obsolize - Apex

Muzzling, it is always nice of you to support your Apex guild. Just like teaming players 1v3.
    For once, youre actually making a good post and pointing out facts. Maybe there are things that we can agree on 😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Perhaps Cinco could make some quick adjustments to the dagger prior to the ctf tourney going too far? Seems there's enough support for a quick hot fix update?

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

I could make all of the Elite Level 105 weapons class-based.

This is objectively the easiest thing to do and the least intrusive (with respect to balance).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

This is objectively the easiest thing to do and the least intrusive (with respect to balance).
    I don't know, I think a lot of us like the no-class restricted setup this time around? If you didn't mind making a couple of tweaks to the dagger I think most would be happy (but can't please everyone).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Id be okay with that. Class based weapons kept everyone in their own lanes and didnt allow classes to become OP with other gear. Although id nerf the rhino with str set a bit to balance that out for other classes.

The other option i can see to keep rhino with dagger set balanced out is for a dagger nerf. Heres a list of nerfs/buffs id suggest for an all around balanced dagger.

1. Dagger speed nerf.
    2. Dagger damage buff (to compensate for speed nerf)
    3. Dagger proc time nerf (how long is lasts)
    4. Dagger proc spawn nerf (idk why it got buffed in the first place)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I prefer no class restrictions, personally. Can we give the dagger tweaks a try first? And if you did ever go back to class restricted end game gear, could you apply that only to end game pvp zones and not to pve? Ranged VS melee has its perks.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

We run a very high risk of breaking the dagger... making it 'useless' or 'totally OP' (more OP than it already is).

I'm okay with these risks. I'm not in a tourney ;-)

But keep in mind: I've got about an hour to dedicate to Pocket Legends over the next day and a half so I'd like for the changes not to be rage-fuel.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Understood. Maybe we can get some more people to weigh in before you take the time to make any changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

We run a very high risk of breaking the dagger... making it 'useless' or 'totally OP' (more OP than it already is).

I'm okay with these risks. I'm not in a tourney ;-)

But keep in mind: I've got about an hour to dedicate to Pocket Legends over the next day and a half so I'd like for the changes not to be rage-fuel.
    Already know there are risks involved everytime anything is tweaked.

I dont think we will break the dagger. I just think a combination of the 4 things i listed would work out fine for the dagger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

I believe this would be the easiest way to keep other classes from exploiting sets the easiest while also being able to easily buff each class (through their respective set).