Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My merching thread lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default My merching thread lol

This thread can help you guys make millions tbh so read closely at each detail!

1 NEVER buy or sell an item you DONT know the price of. Reason: you could sell an item worth 2mil for 5k or buy an item worth 100k for 700k etc (Happens alot)

2 DONT lowball people. By lowball i mean for ex Nekro is 10mil rn you offer 7mil or less. Merch price is 9mil or so for it. Reason not to lowball is because people wont sell items to you etc.

3 ALWAYS KNOW what events are next and when they come out! Example Expansion is next and thats for a higher level. Brain thinking process "Hmm people want a higher level so ill buy 60% exp kits to merch before expansion." OR Levelar is next so ill buy lots of lepres for 220k- to sell for 300k+ during levelar. ((NOTE I DO BOTH OF THESE EVERY YEAR))

Best events to merch LEPRES are Eggzavior / Levelar / Easter event.

4 Merching event items. So in the egg event (Easter) plat eggs were new and they dropped high priced items such as hero cottonkill shard fossil and plat, they were 100k ea plus they r new so they raised alot over time after the event.

What to do in an event, Say the Halloween event, well it drops boogie bags that contain arcane artifacts. When an event starts Sell them all because they will be expensive as heck then in the middle of an event the prices will even out and at the end they will raise alot so sell the event items at the start and buy them 2-4 days before it ends then once it ends the item will raise ALOT depending on what it is. Those plat eggs were 100k ea but then right after the event ended they went up to 180k each and i sold all 50 of mine for 175k each thats over 3mil profit in under 5 days which is fast.

5 Have a lot of friends who are merchants who dont scam/ people you can trust 100% Reason: you will need them. Friend me if you want lol i can help you with a few things but i do not accept trust trades items etc lending.

6 If you are poor like have less than 500k or so, i suggest farming events alot that require 0 energy like eggzavior/ levelar/ easter because events will make you millions if you work hard enough. If there are no events going on then work on getting to the max level and farming elite southern gates maus or any other map you loot over 2k gold in with 0 gold loot. Do the quest for fable tokens to because u never know when you will loot a precise jewel.

7 Buy your armors for merch price lol. Say if you want to use a weapon that costs 2mil like the dragon sword then find someone selling it cheap like 1.8mil or less and use it. Reason: this saves you alot of gold.

8 Never rush stuff to sell, i did this before and i lost alot of gold. By rush i mean buy an item for merch price then sell it as fast as possible. Get the highest offer you can. Like if you buy a nekro for 8mil and someone offers 9mil so u sell it to them because you want it gone fast but then an hour later someone offers 10.5mil for it and your like "ouch owww i wish i waited." (Time is Money)

9 Dont go around spamming "Buy merch buy merch" etc because people will sell you unmerchable items that are hard to sell etc. Just use the auction and rarely go buy stuff from people that you know you can make profit off of.

10 Watch every detail of the items in the auction because there are jewels on items, say if someone listed a legendary weapon with a superb fury jewel on it for 70k well you know a superb fury jewel is in the 140-160k range so buy that wep take the jewel off and sell them for their normal price. (This rarely happens but still works) Becareful when buying items worth millions because a dragon sword worth 2mil can be listed for 1.9mil with 1 superb fury on it and you buy it, well you sell the sword in the auc for 1.95mil well thats -30k due to tax and you sell the jewel for 140k thats only 90k profit or even less and most of the time the sword wont sell so thats even less profit.

11. THIS one makes me mad! Dont offer a lower price for an item that can be liquidated for a higher price! Like the golden weps, they liquidate for 1mil STOP OFFERING 950k- FOR THEM!
    Last edited by im jeff; 06-23-2018 at 01:45 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to im jeff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i might think of some more things in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by im jeff View Post
    This thread can help you guys make millions tbh so read closely at each detail!

1 NEVER buy or sell an item you DONT know the price of. Reason: you could sell an item worth 2mil for 5k or buy an item worth 100k for 700k etc (Happens alot)

2 DONT lowball people. By lowball i mean for ex Nekro is 10mil rn you offer 7mil or less. Merch price is 9mil or so for it. Reason not to lowball is because people wont sell items to you etc.

3 ALWAYS KNOW what events are next and when they come out! Example Expansion is next and thats for a higher level. Brain thinking process "Hmm people want a higher level so ill buy 60% exp kits to merch before expansion." OR Levelar is next so ill buy lots of lepres for 220k- to sell for 300k+ during levelar. ((NOTE I DO BOTH OF THESE EVERY YEAR))

Best events to merch LEPRES are Eggzavior / Levelar / Easter event.

4 Merching event items. So in the egg event (Easter) plat eggs were new and they dropped high priced items such as hero cottonkill shard fossil and plat, they were 100k ea plus they r new so they raised alot over time after the event.

What to do in an event, Say the Halloween event, well it drops boogie bags that contain arcane artifacts. When an event starts Sell them all because they will be expensive as heck then in the middle of an event the prices will even out and at the end they will raise alot so sell the event items at the start and buy them 2-4 days before it ends then once it ends the item will raise ALOT depending on what it is. Those plat eggs were 100k ea but then right after the event ended they went up to 180k each and i sold all 50 of mine for 175k each thats over 3mil profit in under 5 days which is fast.

5 Have a lot of friends who are merchants who dont scam/ people you can trust 100% Reason: you will need them. Friend me if you want lol i can help you with a few things but i do not accept trust trades items etc lending.

6 If you are poor like have less than 500k or so, i suggest farming events alot that require 0 energy like eggzavior/ levelar/ easter because events will make you millions if you work hard enough. If there are no events going on then work on getting to the max level and farming elite southern gates maus or any other map you loot over 2k gold in with 0 gold loot. Do the quest for fable tokens to because u never know when you will loot a precise jewel.

7 Buy your armors for merch price lol. Say if you want to use a weapon that costs 2mil like the dragon sword then find someone selling it cheap like 1.8mil or less and use it. Reason: this saves you alot of gold.

8 Never rush stuff to sell, i did this before and i lost alot of gold. By rush i mean buy an item for merch price then sell it as fast as possible. Get the highest offer you can. Like if you buy a nekro for 8mil and someone offers 9mil so u sell it to them because you want it gone fast but then an hour later someone offers 10.5mil for it and your like "ouch owww i wish i waited." (Time is Money)

9 Dont go around spamming "Buy merch buy merch" etc because people will sell you unmerchable items that are hard to sell etc. Just use the auction and rarely go buy stuff from people that you know you can make profit off of.

10 Watch every detail of the items in the auction because there are jewels on items, say if someone listed a legendary weapon with a superb fury jewel on it for 70k well you know a superb fury jewel is in the 140-160k range so buy that wep take the jewel off and sell them for their normal price. (This rarely happens but still works) Becareful when buying items worth millions because a dragon sword worth 2mil can be listed for 1.9mil with 1 superb fury on it and you buy it, well you sell the sword in the auc for 1.95mil well thats -30k due to tax and you sell the jewel for 140k thats only 90k profit or even less and most of the time the sword wont sell so thats even less profit.
    Nice thread and thanks for sharing, could be helpful for everyone . Keep it up!^^

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matiusjohn View Post
    Nice thread and thanks for sharing, could be helpful for everyone . Keep it up!^^

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk
    Could be helpful for everyone too if you didn’t quote an endless post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

very nice guide! it will be helpful for many people!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

lol i guess no one needs this?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I think the reasons for low replies is that most people are now awake and recognize "merchants" for what they really are - legal scammers

You rip people off daily. Most people now know to sell the item themselves in auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    I think the reasons for low replies is that most people are now awake and recognize "merchants" for what they really are - legal scammers

You rip people off daily. Most people now know to sell the item themselves in auction.
    Lol

Sent fra min GT-I8190 via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

well uk a marcher never forces u to sell ur stuffs to him its just demand n supply u need gold merchers need profit
    and plus its not necessary dat a mercher always end up making profit so its a risk which few takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

This. It's rare to get offer higher than 0.5x cs value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

those people who rip you off badly are called lowballers .-. plus, scammers STEAL from you, merchers offer a price to u and its ur option if u take it or not. If the person keeps begging u to sell it or buy their item just ignore them lol.
    Last edited by im jeff; 06-21-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Great tips and advice! Very helpful, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks man you helped me a lot . I used to rush when i merch , but after i read this now i will use my brain when i merch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azersXD View Post
    Thanks man you helped me a lot . I used to rush when i merch , but after i read this now i will use my brain when i merch.
    lol i learned the hard way when i bought gold nekro for 11m and was in a rush to sell it so i sold it for 10m and 2 hrs later i get an offer for 13m and im like awww come on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

added #11 .-.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Umm I have a question: Why should I merch?
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Umm I have a question: Why should I merch?
    To make more gold lol, but #11 is telling ppl not to cheat others out of gold etc waste time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

To make more gold lol, but #11 is telling ppl not to cheat others out of gold etc waste time.
    How much more gold? How much time do you spend in a day merching? And how much gold you approximately make in day?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    How much more gold? How much time do you spend in a day merching? And how much gold you approximately make in day?
    the days i play i spend 0-25mil a day, then the days i merch i make 3-20mil profit this is when i sell everything i bought a while ago to merch. This thread can help make tons of gold if used correctly.
    Last edited by im jeff; 06-23-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

the days i play i spend 0-25mil a day, then the days i merch i make 3-20mil profit. This thread can help make tons of gold if used correctly.
    I am just trying to get idea on stats, hence I asked:
    How many hours in a day you spend merching and how much profit you make in a day approximately.
    Retired