Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arena of Honor - Call for Balance Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I wouldn't mind just having a much more relaxed guild event this time around though, with each guild needing a certain number of points/kills in order to unlock the vendor, regardless of who gets the highest number of points. This would be unique for guild events since we haven't had an event work this way before and would open rewards up for the entire community so that every guild could potentially achieve this goal, regardless of guild. It would also decrease the number of people wanting to team/hold spots since it would be a much more relaxed event. I'd also like to add... Strictly pvp guilds (Resto, Family, Apex, Virgin, etc.) don't have 50-100 level 100+ pvpers, at least not that I'm aware of. So a guild more centred around PVE might very well win a pvp guild event if those are the rules of this event.
    I'm completely down for a more relaxed event just to test out the waters for this first pvp guild event. A common goal for every guild to reach a certain number of points before the event ends to unlock something like tiers for a gold farming zone would be great!

Also a day break in between when the guild event ends would be awesome before farming for gold in the pvp zone haha .
    Last edited by Crashy; 06-19-2018 at 06:11 PM.