Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Irrespective of guild, individual players pvp event would be really cool and much less drama free even if it's top 5/10 player basis rather than the highest scorer getting the prize. Then tier based gold farming or something else eg 2k kills for tier 1 etc can be there ensuring way much less drama and clean environment and well deserve prize distribution system which hardly possible in guild event and that's for a competitive field.

See, if there's 10 number who can contribute then there's also one consequence is that guild gonna prohibit less experienced players to do pvp because they gonna generate points of other guilds and their score is not gonna add up, just one consequence.

On the opposite side, increasing the numbers will bring other consequences like a guild won just because of the numbers they have rather than those pvp guild who doing pvp for ages and has incredibly high amount of pvp experience over them. This things can't be stopped, any pve guild can be broken into 2 guilds and farm each other, maybe not a join/host system but still possible.

Just a thought, I'm fine with anything that's gonna come.

As for the balance, It's not anything less than a pretty good state to start with anything else can be saved for next events.
I’m agree with you that guild would devided their guild into 2 and start to farm each other to gain points.I think remove join/host system in honor map could prevent this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk