Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I'm ready for all the hate; letter to devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default I'm ready for all the hate; letter to devs

Hello my fellow arlorians! This is going to be addressed more to G and the big crew. I'm probably gonna see a ban, oh well. Everyone's opinion matters. STS, I have loved your work for years. There's been some hate on everything but people dont see the beauty or understand the hard work going into those details. I'm going to be frank and outright. I don't think part of your TOS/ban system is fair. This has to do with account "trading" Trading/selling should definitely not be allowed. However it is within our rights to share our private information as we please, it should definitely not mean a permanent ban. My account was banned recently and in some ways I am actually grateful. But I don't think a permanent ban was necessary. I've attempted to email about it, but that didn't work. I'm a legit player and have been for the last thousand years or whatever its been. I gave my account info to someone to help me (Sure they turned out to be an extreme scammer with extensive roots but...) Because of a death in my family and having worked so hard to almost be plat tier in the marvel event. My hard work and blood sweat and tears were all flushed away because of this action. But I don't feel it fair to have been permanent. Really? Come on. Ive lost more family this year than I'd have liked to. It should be my right to allow someone access to my account as I please. You're discouraging learning with your methods. I never sold the account or traded it. I gained nothing, but lost everything. And you guys don't have the decency to reply? You've veered off course, make the game fun and enjoyable, don't look only to profit. Money will always come and go, what you're doing is making several thousand lives better and more enjoyable. Cherish that. What you've done is astounding, I only wish it was farther out. At least look into it. Im sure there's a thousand things I forgot to say. #expansionhype

My best regards and apology for the inappropriate forum use
    ~Shocan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I gave my account info to someone to help me (Sure they turned out to be an extreme scammer with extensive roots but...)
    That doesn’t sound fair .
    If you want to achieve something you have to work hard...This isn’t fair-play..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaaziii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaziii View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life isn't fair, welcome

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaziii View Post
    We are sympathetic to your cause but we agree with Kaaziii. We strive to keep this game as fair as possible for all players.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: