Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternative weapon(s) for mages to use? And more.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Alternative weapon(s) for mages to use? And more.

Thread close due to pointless arguements. Ty all!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 07-31-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Thumbs down

As a mage there is no weapon for us to use in raid maps atm only rogues does damage and wars take damage from boss no one wants us in raid anymore and new ancient weapon is too weak for mages to use hope they release new arcane weapons fast or i quit as mage and go create war

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathhbringer View Post
    As a mage there is no weapon for us to use in raid maps atm only rogues does damage and wars take damage from boss no one wants us in raid anymore and new ancient weapon is too weak for mages to use hope they release new arcane weapons fast or i quit as mage and go create war
    Well, we did have the moment of being the best which is in mauso, that moment lasted for 1yr and a half. In those moments, we were actually shutting out rogs and some warrs, thus them suffering.

Im not sure, but I think we are now getting karma xd. But we could always go to esg. Ty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

STS should release a %health weap for Every class so anyone can be usefull
    Eg: a weapons that can proc a -4.5% health debuff evey second for 2 seconds or so.
    Idk STS would know how to balance them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Back to arena times for mages XD
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ajcheisnj View Post
    STS should release a %health weap for Every class so anyone can be usefull
    Eg: a weapons that can proc a -4.5% health debuff evey second for 2 seconds or so.
    Idk STS would know how to balance them
    By simply adding %hp to every class weapon, it would be better in killing. But theres no fun in that.

They really have to think of good balanced procs. Or weapons that has 2 or more procs, that may have the chance to proc any of the 2

But a proc concept that I thought about is an OP proc that will only work if only there is a mage warr and rogs with that weapon, that way its balanced it terms of the demand of classes. The weap has its own proc that are individually not as strong, but if all the weapons of the 3 classes proc at the same time, then the OP proc will work.

Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The balanced staff nerf was needed badly.. it is wrong that a weapon with that lvl vanishes all other weapons, especially after they nerfed the immo bow/dragon staff. I really thought they would nerf all low lvl weapons, so that the endgame weapons are best choice for endgame. But so far some weapons got nerfed, while other weapons like immo staff, flame staff, glint aegis did not get a nerf. I think to fix this issue, they have to nerf all these low lvl weapons, or they should undo the nerfs they did before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

The nerf to staff is bad in that 2/3 of the new elite maps don't need mob controll and people don't feel the need for mages in the map that does have mobs.

It's the same situation, when old gear works better (like immo staff still is) that's what is used= if rogues work better in maps that's what happens.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 07-27-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I got lucky in a way. I was on a journey to craft a balance scepter. Buy plat convert to gold and then buy crafting ingredients. Oila one balanced scepter. Nerf happened after I had bought the imbalance version for 350k. Thankfully 350k gold is my loss and not the tons of plat I was hoping to buy and use. Lucky escape.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post

the damage went down from 6 figures down to 4 figures. that isn't 10X the damage being dealt out.

JS
    6 figures down to 4 figures? Can you explain this, dont understand sorry. And I dont see why it isn't 10x weaker, as it was stated that nerf was 1140% down to 140% reflected

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I was doing approx 200k damage with the old balanced sceptre, the current proc does around 1/200th the damage.

Cinco posted on the chatbox no weapon was supposed to be doing damage in 6 figures.(too)
    200k damage per tick? Or per proc chunks? Me myself was doing 54k damage per tick at least, and this is affected by the pets passive to reduce armor, and damage boss%, so at best I was doing 64k.

And it now currently does 1/200th the damage? Meaning approx of 1k damage?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Even if we mages are skilled we can't do a thing if there is no weapon for us to do deal damage and mages ultimate meteorite won't even do a thing to bosses hardly a scratch to them lmao,
    If any dev can tell me which new weapon to use I will gladly use that without wining if that works in new raid maps for mages thank you

Sent from my a5dwg using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I believe Sorcerer players are skilled enough to not need a broken weapon that does 10X the damage it’s supposed to.
    Rl: Dont bring a sword to a gun fight
    Al: Can i please use a dagger...

Idk what u thinking, how can mage out dps rogue
    One aimed shot does 10k dmg on crit and that is almost 4times dmg than ours
    Isnt rogue supposed to be pvp focused now removing those proc rly hurts mage class bad
    Not tanky as war and cant do more dmg than rogue, whats the situation

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I will be honest, im so mad.. where is now point of be mage? We are kinda useless now.. only way i see is go back to maus where are mobs now much harder and gold drop nerfed or esg. Or lets make new alts and turn off xp gain, when reach 66lvl, and make parties only pure 66lvls, so maus will stay same diffucult just as before. But who will take all effort again? grinding gy/maus from begin? Not me for sure.. cuz Im lazy.

Maps harder now cuz level scale, old mauso gears staying, and new gears not much better. Same for weapons.. old weapons getting nerf, new weapons are pure trash. I wonder how pull proc can be useful in raids. And how it will look like when everyone in party will use spirit weapon with that pull proc, like another venim AA? Its been already a bit annoying when two warriors in party had terror blade.

I disagree with those weapons nerf, but not saying STS should not nerf those weapons, they asked for it, because they been a little bit strong. I condemn how devs could be so cruel and make so drastically nerf for balanced staff. Half damage nerf would be fair enough.

I really hope that many others mages mad too, and will leave game or at least change to warrior/rogue and mage class will slowly die and become history.

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

To think two whole level caps of being a 'must have class to run maps or the map would be impossible' wouldn't be enough.

Sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Now mages struggle like rogues did in 2 mauso expansions. Go make warr to cover us rogues

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sorry mages, the fact that people were getting greedy to run 2mage/1rog/1tank pts or 3mage 1 rog.. especially for the new maps, gave those people a clear advantage to farm fast. (50sec - 1m10 sec runs in infested elite) Compared to 3/4min runs without those weapons (ds and bs combo) Its like the angry warriors who didnt get to use the ultimate bug...while others who levelled early took advantage of it, as show by the ridiculous times on the new maps.. This has become Nerf Legends. Please use test servers in the future before releasing content that people are paying for. Its a way to fix problems before releasing it Live to the rest of the world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Now mages struggle like rogues did in 2 mauso expansions. Go make warr to cover us rogues
    You only looking on one side of everything
    When was mage ever good in pvp
    When was rogue ever bad in pvp

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I guess devs or any one of them should be more active on game n play the game with normal wepons n stats so they can understand wts going on actually in the game rather den people spending millions on wepons n suddenly some one says something about something n next day we get a nerf ..be the community den be absent ..
    N for war i still dont understand y tb is not nerfed yet as being a lvl 66 wepon it does more proc or pull den the actual spirit set or wepons does .guess a lvl 66 wepon is overpowering a lvl 71 wepon here to

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Shubham For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

please fix mage curse skill to do % health reduction like balance staff which does dot....