Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How do we solve wealth inequality in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

this is one of the dumbest threads around at the moment

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Threads like this makes me want to ban people from able to post further forums if I had the capability to... work for your own gold wtf is so hard about that ... your to lazy? People spend years working on this game for beggers to just walk around town trying to get a free pass of doing work for their own self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir zir View Post
    Threads like this makes me want to ban people from able to post further forums if I had the capability to... work for your own gold wtf is so hard about that ... your to lazy? People spend years working on this game for beggers to just walk around town trying to get a free pass of doing work for their own self

Sometimes its not that people are lazy, its that they don't have time because of whats going on in rl, gz to all who have time in rl but not everyone has that chance, sometimes its not even about time, people having trouble with their login thru computer phone or tablet or any other playable device people even having trouble with the app store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It still don’t even matter wtf why you asking people to solve equality deal with your stuff in rl and come back no body is asking to even stay apart of the community ... no hurt if you take it that was but that should be a personal problem not ours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

[QUOTE=macgreaze;2836628]The richest 1% are kind of spoiling this game. It upsets me visiting the city chancel of light and seeing everyone in all their fancy clothes and then travelling to Kraag to see people wearing nothing and begging for gold. I'm wondering if there is maybe something that can be done to make things fairer for everyone?

You are comparing an end game city(chancel of light)where everyone has fancy clothes to a early city in the game(kraag) where many are barely getting used to the game and are gathering gold.These cities should have different ‘levels’ of clothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Stop slacking then

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain critic View Post
    Sometimes its not that people are lazy, its that they don't have time because of whats going on in rl, gz to all who have time in rl but not everyone has that chance, sometimes its not even about time, people having trouble with their login thru computer phone or tablet or any other playable device people even having trouble with the app store
    This is such a terrible thought, people who don't play as much (their fault or not) shouldn't be as rich as those who are playing all day. That is like someone being paid to work 12 hours a day the same as a person who works 1 hour a day because they don't have time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

You can actually work smarter also. Figure out your time and figure out what you can do during events or during expansions or anytime there is something new in the game. Work your analysis and where you can use your 2 hours per day to be the most profitable you can be.

Oh the other hand, if you cannot play any of the farming, then well, yes, you will always be poor.

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The game is simple , you find ways to get rich . if the game creators accidentally make a glitch where you loot a locked for every mob you kill(take advantage of the situation) if you see kits in auction for 30k each buy 1k plat and make an easy 4m(example)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir zir View Post
    It still don’t even matter wtf why you asking people to solve equality deal with your stuff in rl and come back no body is asking to even stay apart of the community ... no hurt if you take it that was but that should be a personal problem not ours

Lol Idrc if there is equality in wealth much or not, your asking if people are too lazy to earn their own gold, im simply giving reasons of why people could be struggling with earning their own gold

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    This is such a terrible thought, people who don't play as much (their fault or not) shouldn't be as rich as those who are playing all day. That is like someone being paid to work 12 hours a day the same as a person who works 1 hour a day because they don't have time.
    It doesn't matter if players play all day or not, people can just use/buy plat to get wealthy which some people or more are still probably doing anyway so even if you don't have time like others do or whatever, they can basically just cheat their way into wealth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain critic View Post
    It doesn't matter if players play all day or not, people can just use/buy plat to get wealthy which some people or more are still probably doing anyway so even if you don't have time like others do or whatever, they can basically just cheat their way into wealth
    I've bought plat and I'm not ashamed to say so. Plat buyers help the game and we use "real" money, in my case and many other players, money I worked for in real life. I don't consider it cheating, some people get plat from downloading apps. You don't need much plat to get on the ladder, especially if you have a house, a starter house will enable you to buy a helmet, banner or weapon holder for a bit of plat. Also you can purchase furnishings with tokens. Plat users open crates which provide the community with pets and gears non plat users use. I personally preferred to use my plat for quick upgrading and awakenings, I say preferred because I'm not playing much because of real life commitments. I'm not being critical of your post by the way. ☺️. Have a nice Summer Solstice day all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Grinding game. Things are hard to achieve. This is AL. Enjoy your achievements not a game for everyone.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

STOP just stop. Personally i am a non plat gamer if u don’t count me buying less than 10 of 10 awakening gem kits i purchased in the history of me playing al since 2013.
    I had quit AL from late 2014 to late 2017 due to me moving countries. When i came back to AL this 2017 winter event’s last day, i was mind blown. New level cap, Speed sets, gears, maps and mausoleum... just nothing seemed like the things i used to know. I even reawakened 100% gold loots on my gears (after finding out u could awaken your gears now), i asked in towns what the hell is this key icons on my profile after purchasing locations. I had to start the game from close to zero. Best gear i had on me was lvl 31 himingleva set and lvl 41 legendary weapon.
    I did merching, accumulated enough gold to buy venom set from merching vanities. I started to buy and sell night assassin set, because for some reason it sold well.
    I enjoyed the valentine event so much and looted few endless and tainted bow ( without buying any event elixir). I crafted tainted set sold my bow and got dagger. From then on i started to run mausoleum, bit by bit i jeweled up my gears from my jewel shower ( i call jewel farming jewel shower bc of how much i farm them ). Now i have 5/5 nm set, 3/3 tainted set, arc arti as well as luck relic, venom set all jeweled with excellent to exquisite order and normal finesse jewels. All from me working hard and enjoying the game/ events with my friends and guild mates.
    I am a full time worker with a very hectic schedule and yet i still managed to gear up my toon and enjoy my pve gaming days. So stop complaining and just work it people!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Guys stop harassing this player for his ideas in forum!

He is trying to contribute to the community in the way he knows how. Don’t pick on him for his ideas not being popular, ideal or logical for most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I think there is nothing bad in this thread OP, just shows the “struggle” of new players making gold.
    For a game being around for 5 years it’s obvius that some players are rich. Stepping on the other side, you start game, you see people wearing 50M worth equip and vanity and obviusly you could get a little discouraged.....
    The good news is that you can make it! Years of work or big money, but you can make it!
    The real issue IMO, looking at many threads and answers Mac write, is that seems he isn’t able to fully enjoy AL as is is.
    AL Is not perfect, but IMO a great game.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

People do tend to over-react to Mac's posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    People do tend to over-react to Mac's posts.
    THAT’S !!!!!
    NOT !!!!!!!!
    TRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Kidding...over reacting.:..for fun......love u all :***)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

People saying when people see players who are rich, "wearing fancy clothes", can be a discouragement.

Then you're absolutely wrong. Seeing rich people can motivate, encorage players into dedicating more time playing, how you asked? Well, whenever i see those rich people, I'm positive while thinking that if others can do it, i could too.

The real struggle is how poorly AL introduces new players to the right path, once they've reached Outpost, they dont know how to obtain a traders permit as the game doesn't even properly guide newbies.

My suggestion is re-doing the introduction system, include guides wherein it tells the players that to be rich ( the most efficiently ), one must cap. And updating it often.

The introduction system is important, it what promotes AL to its full potential, if consumers cant get passed to the current introduction, what more if they're by their own. Just like abandoning a child in the middle of no where, they'll die of boredom and misleasing game paths, and all they can do is uninstall the game, look for a anoter.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Let's just stop feeding the troll
    Mage 71: Dalledalle Warrior 66: Dallemanden

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DalleManden For This Useful Post: