Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How do we solve wealth inequality in game?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    I think a lot of you are missing the point. It is better for everyone if we all had a bit of gold.

A quick example: I was saving for a heroic egg recently. Heroic Cotton kill was 300k Fenris 4-5 hundred. By the time I had finished saving 300k Cottonkill was now 500k and Fenris was 900k. This is not inflation. The reason for the rapid rise in price is that the Rich 1% who don't even want need the egg bought them all and pushed the prices up.

Maybe a basic income is a bad idea but I doubt anyone would be against taxing the rich 40% on all their wealth over 1 million. That seems fair to me.
    You all say that, "you rich players make it hard for us to progress", well guess what, we are actually the ones that gather the things for everyone, well mostly most.

So without us, heroic cottonkill would be at a higher price, as we're the ones that farmed and sold most of it, we 1% are those who didn't cry much, made ways to be rich and not be desperate or dependent. We invest time into farming or methods to earn gold.

You think this isn't fair? Look at these new players that couldn't figure how to obtain a traders permit, or even know what forums is.

Your thinking is not fair, how about start investing your time into finding ways to be rich in AL, rather then waste it spamming your threads here.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post: