Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
Hi Hook,

Firstly, thank you for your input.

When I generically said "nerf this", and "nerf that", I didn't necessarily mean nerf it hard. My vision was to remove a fifth of the dodge and a fifth of the armor from the buffs, while decreasing the overall damage a rhino can deal. That being said, I also felt that the crit buff should compensate for any lack of kill potential the rhino may have from the overall damage nerf.

On a side note, I stand by my belief in the "Nerf 'Charge!' Damage by 60%".

Thank you!
Walie

EDIT: Thus, the class would be still be tankier than the bear considering its heal while also having just slightly less kill potential, mostly relying on its crit buff for kill pressure.
Okay, understood what you think will be balanced, but if that were to happen nerfing the Paladins armor/dodge, the crit buff will need a buff you are correct, BUT, also I feel adding time to the “Guardian” buff would need to take place if these suggestions were to happen.

On another note, rhinos skill damage is not good as it is, I rely on autos and timing. I heavily disagree with the “Charge!” skill being nerfed, the other suggestions are acceptable with the added time on “Guardian”.