Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Festerfang Expansion Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Is servers still down for you guys ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Hi Vroom!

Can we get a list of the affected weapons? (The list of weapons that will be capped)
    Mage 71: Dalledalle Warrior 66: Dallemanden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

*nerf DS*
    So the mages will become useless on the bosses again..

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DalleManden View Post
    Hi Vroom!

Can we get a list of the affected weapons? (The list of weapons that will be capped)
    In my knowledge only Immo bow and Drag staff will be affected. Those are the only weapons that has %health depletion proc.
    They should also nerf wildfire and immo staff procs IMO. All weapons should be nerfed to their intended levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwid View Post
    *nerf DS*
    So the mages will become useless on the bosses again..
    Hmm, you will be alright. Finally you will be able to go full int - use and learn your skills, instead of spamming auto on full str build.
    If you don't like it then simply switch to Rogue, they are good with single target damage, go kill that boss alone.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol didn’t know there were so many mage heaters in the game, just curious to see how many of them never asked for ds before inviting mages to maus and to see if they will be happy to take 1 hour to complete 1 run in m6. Strange i didn’t read anyone disappointed in rogues running with full str build and dragon daggers.
    Just to be clear i always used full int build and full int equip, my real hope is that spirits weap will have a usefull proc cause tainted weap’s proc seems useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    They should also nerf wildfire and immo staff procs IMO. All weapons should be nerfed to their intended levels...
    Wildfire was already nerfed and if as you said immo don’t have % health dmg what’s there to nerf? Having a dmg based on stats only means your items are already capped.
    Imho having new weap with better procs will automatically bring people to use new weap, if we are still full of rogues running with drag daggers and wars using drag sword or glint aegis it’s cause they don’t find new proc good enough or don’t have 30m to spend for a terror blade.
    This is why i like the farming system for new spirit weapons, so few lucky people who looted good items can’t inflate their prices as they wish and once again i hope spirit’s proc will be usefull.
    Just few days and we’ll finally discover it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slamdk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slamdk View Post
    Lol didn’t know there were so many mage heaters in the game, just curious to see how many of them never asked for ds before inviting mages to maus and to see if they will be happy to take 1 hour to complete 1 run in m6. Strange i didn’t read anyone disappointed in rogues running with full str build and dragon daggers.
    Just to be clear i always used full int build and full int equip, my real hope is that spirits weap will have a usefull proc cause tainted weap’s proc seems useless to me.

Wildfire was already nerfed and if as you said immo don’t have % health dmg what’s there to nerf? Having a dmg based on stats only means your items are already capped.
    Imho having new weap with better procs will automatically bring people to use new weap, if we are still full of rogues running with drag daggers and wars using drag sword or glint aegis it’s cause they don’t find new proc good enough or don’t have 30m to spend for a terror blade.
    This is why i like the farming system for new spirit weapons, so few lucky people who looted good items can’t inflate their prices as they wish and once again i hope spirit’s proc will be usefull.
    I am also a mage and I don’t see comments of ‘mage haters’. Some of us just want to have girly face, girly vanity for girl players of mages. That’s all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Looking forward!
    ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

As a mage i do like my str build and flame, also have a full int set and ds. All works well but as said above. "All don't have 30m for the", well all mages don't have 8-10m for horror staff and order jewels. Flame str build is the easy way to get mad profit for less, would love to retire the good ole flame staff if new gear pulls me back to DPS😊😆

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

oh and nothing in this thread talks about the power of mages on Elites and Mauso lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    As a mage i do like my str build and flame, also have a full int set and ds. All works well but as said above. "All don't have 30m for the", well all mages don't have 8-10m for horror staff and order jewels. Flame str build is the easy way to get mad profit for less, would love to retire the good ole flame staff if new gear pulls me back to DPS😊😆
    "30m for tb" this no edit option is ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I am playing as a mage since the beginning. DS/Flame/immo actually degraded the skills of the mages. The full str build was the worst thing ever happened to mages. Its not hate but pity that less people are actually aware how to play a support class and expect it to do play as burst dps.
    The same set of notion drives warriors to go no taunt skill build where as their main role should be to agro and tank, not damage.

Have you used the level 66 arcane/mythic procs? Wildfire proc (level 51) surpasses Charm proc (level 66 arcane staff) and Banish proc of immo staff (level 47) surpases Banish proc of (level 66 arcane gun). So your theory that having new weapons with better procs bring people to use it already failed last cap.

The main issue is that nerfing these weapons on stats is pointless. Mages are simply going to put all points on str and use any weapon they want from any level because the procs does not take main stat into consideration. Hence the proc of the weapons needs to be nerfed.

Wildfire proc was changed as so the proc wont stack infinite, but then the the damage output from 2nd and 3rd stack was increased to double. Hence dealing around same or more damage. I wont call it a nerf.

I am already playing as mage without DS on full int, its not much different if you have a good party. I dont mind spending a minute or two more on a boss fight. If you know the boss mechanics and use apo bombs for m6 bosses it doesn't take much time. DS was a shortcut, so I am happy with its nerf people will learn better and play the content as it was suppose to be.
    Retired

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Have you used the level 66 arcane/mythic procs? Wildfire proc (level 51) surpasses Charm proc (level 66 arcane staff) and Banish proc of immo staff (level 47) surpases Banish proc of (level 66 arcane gun). So your theory that having new weapons with better procs bring people to use it already failed last cap...
    I’m using horror staff since few after it appeared in game and i don’t find it any worse than flame, you just need to use it in a different way and mobs will die even faster. I never found myself thinking of wanting to go back to flame. But i agree that immo banish is still better in some content like mau where you could do large pulling, even so it loose his sharpness in other maps when that’s not possible, while horror proc and high dmg works quite fine

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

In my knowledge only Immo bow and Drag staff will be affected. Those are the only weapons that has %health depletion proc.
    They should also nerf wildfire and immo staff procs IMO. All weapons should be nerfed to their intended levels.

Hmm, you will be alright. Finally you will be able to go full int - use and learn your skills, instead of spamming auto on full str build.
    If you don't like it then simply switch to Rogue, they are good with single target damage, go kill that boss alone.
    Plese dont make assumptions until it is out. We dont even know if the new mobs would have a new mechanic, I imagine like has a chance to block procs?, you always think that if a weap is good for this, then it would be good for that?

What could have happened if these weapons were nerfered, lets say since last year, then farmers would suddenly quit maus as it would take alot longer to complete for the majority of the community, thus we could have ended up with less players today, but this are some of the weapons that made people happier, made them income through grinding.

We know mages are supports, it isn't our fault either that Maus was designed to make us change the capabalities of our classes. So you shouldn't hate, for us using full str build while spamming basic attacks, because that's the best strategy to use to effectively finish this map.

What do you want us to do? Use a build that isn't compatible or efficient?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qfm AL View Post
    within 5 days? how much xp can we get in run at Fasterfang? xp elix will so expensive
    ah masa si?

Sent from my Andromax A16C3H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

As a mage i totally agree with you psychonuke
    Vlog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Plese dont make assumptions until it is out. We dont even know if the new mobs would have a new mechanic, I imagine like has a chance to block procs?, you always think that if a weap is good for this, then it would be good for that?
    I am not assuming, I am sure if devs make new mechanics for mobs/boss (which is there for sure as per vroom) then they will make sure the counter measures for players are available, because that's how games work.

What could have happened if these weapons were nerfered, lets say since last year, then farmers would suddenly quit maus as it would take alot longer to complete for the majority of the community, thus we could have ended up with less players today, but this are some of the weapons that made people happier, made them income through grinding.
    I never saw a player leave the game when the weapons/gear is nerfed. This isn't the 1st time they are nerfing things. If you make income through grinding then it depends on GL awake and the items you loot and sell. These factors are not affected by the weapon you use. I am playing without these weapons from past few weeks and ESG/lich/vory all are fine.

We know mages are supports, it isn't our fault either that Maus was designed to make us change the capabalities of our classes. So you shouldn't hate, for us using full str build while spamming basic attacks, because that's the best strategy to use to effectively finish this map.
    It is actually player's fault to some extent. When Devs create content they create sets and weapons to compliment the content. Ideally players should grind low level till they are able to get the set pieces. So in case of maus if you have voice set you dont have to go full str. But players took shortcut, I mean why spend on a set when I can just put points on str and spam my staff to get things done. Why use new weapon when my old weapon is as effective as new, right?

Though I dont blame players all together, past content did have issues with drop rates of set pieces, making them rare or over priced. And its not players fault that old weapons were as useful as new. Devs understood it and hence they made the spirit gears made available though tokens, and decided to nerf the old ones. Its pretty fair if you think about it

What do you want us to do? Use a build that isn't compatible or efficient?
    I want you to use build that is compatible and efficient, i.e., Int build.
    Now sit back, relax and wait for the expansion.. lets see how things turns out for us. I definitely want mages to be OP
    Retired

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Now sit back, relax and wait for the expansion.. lets see how things turns out for us. I definitely want mages to be OP [/QUOTE]

Same, couldn't have said it better myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Without ds u spend way too much time on bosses so don't soften up because y'all are under a sts post

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Without ds u spend way too much time on bosses so don't soften up because y'all are under a sts post

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Nobody ever asked for a "regular mage" so pretty much ds is life😂

24. The Following User Says Thank You to evilmorty For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I am not assuming, I am sure if devs make new mechanics for mobs/boss (which is there for sure as per vroom) then they will make sure the counter measures for players are available, because that's how games work.

I never saw a player leave the game when the weapons/gear is nerfed. This isn't the 1st time they are nerfing things. If you make income through grinding then it depends on GL awake and the items you loot and sell. These factors are not affected by the weapon you use. I am playing without these weapons from past few weeks and ESG/lich/vory all are fine.

It is actually player's fault to some extent. When Devs create content they create sets and weapons to compliment the content. Ideally players should grind low level till they are able to get the set pieces. So in case of maus if you have voice set you dont have to go full str. But players took shortcut, I mean why spend on a set when I can just put points on str and spam my staff to get things done. Why use new weapon when my old weapon is as effective as new, right?

Though I dont blame players all together, past content did have issues with drop rates of set pieces, making them rare or over priced. And its not players fault that old weapons were as useful as new. Devs understood it and hence they made the spirit gears made available though tokens, and decided to nerf the old ones. Its pretty fair if you think about it

Now sit back, relax and wait for the expansion.. lets see how things turns out for us. I definitely want mages to be OP
    Sigh. You saying "they need to do counter measure cause thats how the game works" is utterly weird to bring it up in your post. If they do make counter measure before expansions, then why didn't they plan to nerf the Ds/Immo and FFs before releasing twilight or during? And now you brought up "thats how the game works"? Please, you fully didn't observe through out this expansion.

And also "if you make income through grinding then gl depends and the items you sell" well, have you heard more factors? Time, effiency, strength and team are some. Sure you could have 730gl, but if you use weird builds/skills or even uneffective weapons, then your 730gl would be useless, runs taking hours long being unproductive, as you said. "this isn't affective by the weapon you use" wake up please.

Another thing, dont bring up ESG to this topic, would you use an immo in ESG? Rather then a cheaper alternative that may have better goldloot? If you're a hybrid farmer, then I'll not continue further in those issues.

"Sts made new content" This question is logic. Sts made new content, sets and weapons. And why would you think we would use them? ( except nm/voice ). Are they any better completing? And why do you care so much about our builds? It is an expression for anyone to balance themselves in every scenario, in this case they did full str cause they die too often. You see my point?

Set + full str just makes us more efficient in maps. You're making it hard for us.

Otherwise, why would they put the option for any class to have the ability to put points in, STR INT DEX then? Stay out of our builds. Its called a build for a reason.

And what are you talking about sets dropping? Voice were crafted, not looted as a piece itself. Most of our Nm pieces came from chest not looted, basically little to none were looted in the raid zone to make a difference, as it is more dead then pvp at lower brackets.

Immo staff, came from 2016 ursoth chests. Ds from chests aswell. Just our fellow lonely flame staff that can be looted in underhaul. So dont talk about drops if most gear being used in Maus werent even looted through grinding. But just opening locks and locks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk