Quote Originally Posted by Slamdk View Post
Lol didn’t know there were so many mage heaters in the game, just curious to see how many of them never asked for ds before inviting mages to maus and to see if they will be happy to take 1 hour to complete 1 run in m6. Strange i didn’t read anyone disappointed in rogues running with full str build and dragon daggers.
Just to be clear i always used full int build and full int equip, my real hope is that spirits weap will have a usefull proc cause tainted weap’s proc seems useless to me.

Wildfire was already nerfed and if as you said immo don’t have % health dmg what’s there to nerf? Having a dmg based on stats only means your items are already capped.
Imho having new weap with better procs will automatically bring people to use new weap, if we are still full of rogues running with drag daggers and wars using drag sword or glint aegis it’s cause they don’t find new proc good enough or don’t have 30m to spend for a terror blade.
This is why i like the farming system for new spirit weapons, so few lucky people who looted good items can’t inflate their prices as they wish and once again i hope spirit’s proc will be usefull.
Just few days and we’ll finally discover it
I am also a mage and I don’t see comments of ‘mage haters’. Some of us just want to have girly face, girly vanity for girl players of mages. That’s all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk