Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 3v3 Level 35 Tournament?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 3v3 Level 35 Tournament?

So I had an idea for a tournament with no amulets or ovg rings. Now im not sure that this is a for sure thing because l105 tournament is starting. This might take a few months to get together but I think that we should remember the old days of pocket legends where there were no amulets or overpowered rings. If you have any ideas or tips please feel free to comment below.

The teams would consist of 3 different classes. Ex: Bear,Enchantress,Fox
    By doing this I think it would make things more fair so that you couldnt have 2 tanky bears on a team. This could also be changed (just an idea). No Foxes or Rhinos are allowed to run and grab the flag. That would be considered cheating.

In this tournament there will be no vanities allowed. Ex: Founders helm’ this would be more fair for people who can not afford vanities that add buffs.

To make a team please comment your team leader
    And other two team members make sure to include usernames and characters.

All amulets,black heart shields, Rings of valiant glory,halloween items (this includes halloween mantles and bone helms),platinum packs, and winterfest items are banned so that players do not get any boosted stats.Brain freeze,copper,swamp rat, and mamboza items will be used for this tournament.
    Last edited by Invisioning1; 06-26-2018 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Changes to the thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

StS should give Amulets it's own animation so we can tell whether or not it's in use. The tourney should consists of no Vanities. I wouldn't mind it beinhmg 2v2 FFA or 3v3 CTF but it would bring a significant bump into twink again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think those are some great ideas. I haven’t fully decided whether or not it should be a 2v2 arena or 3v3 ctf but the vanity rule I’ll definitely add in. And as to the twink bump up it would for sure help the 35 level come a more populated pvp region.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    StS should give Amulets it's own animation so we can tell whether or not it's in use. The tourney should consists of no Vanities. I wouldn't mind it beinhmg 2v2 FFA or 3v3 CTF but it would bring a significant bump into twink again.
    Yes, I definitely think there should be some indication if a player is using an amulet or not, whether that's a visual animation or even something more simple like a star or symbol when you inspect a player. Obviously the visual animation would be the best solution though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yes, I definitely think there should be some indication if a player is using an amulet or not, whether that's a visual animation or even something more simple like a star or symbol when you inspect a player. Obviously the visual animation would be the best solution though.

Ill definitely talk to cinco about those ideas. Those are some great ideas about how to see if the amulets are equipped or unequipped. Thanks for your feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Ive said this for a while amulets should have so effect to be able to tell who has one on or not. It seems the only way to be able to tell who has one on and who doesnt is if someone does OP dmg/arm on someone esle which isnt reasonable down there.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Ive said this for a while amulets should have so effect to be able to tell who has one on or not. It seems the only way to be able to tell who has one on and who doesnt is if someone does OP dmg/arm on someone esle which isnt reasonable down there.
    You’d be surprised how much dmg and armor us little fellas’ can have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cinco, for this tournament players were wondering if there would be any sort of tournament shields or exclusive vanities. I think that adding them would be great so that players were more enthused to enter the tournament.

Also since no ovg rings or amulets are not allowed players were wondering if we could have some sort of animation added if players are wearing an amulet. Ex: A star over players heads.
    Last edited by Invisioning1; 06-21-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Invisioning1 View Post
    So I had an idea for a tournament with no amulets or ovg rings. Now im not sure that this is a for sure thing because l105 tournament is starting. This might take a few months to get together but I think that we should remember the old days of pocket legends where there were no amulets or overpowered rings. If you have any ideas or tips please feel free to comment below.

The teams would consist of 3 different classes. Ex: Bear,Enchantress,Fox
    By doing this I think it would make things more fair so that you couldnt have 2 tanky bears on a team. This could also be changed (just an idea).

In this tournament there will be no vanities allowed. Ex: Founders helm’ this would be more fair for people who can not afford vanities that add buffs.

To make a team please comment your team leader. For example: Team Leader (Dollarstore:Mage)
    And your other two teammates class and name.
    Im pretty hyped about this, will there be any items restrictions other than rings/amys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kayzhar View Post
    Im pretty hyped about this, will there be any items restrictions other than rings/amys
    Outside of vanities I'd say no. Wintet Fest/Halloween items made little to no difference years prior of amulets and 3pc (2016 PvP revamp) I'd say any item goes. If we're talking vanties than i would say no founders.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

If this tournement does happen i could make a guide for the community on what's best to have for regen. Many complain that twink CTF is impossible because of mana problems so I'll list off the items that will play a significant role in Mana regeneration/ Health regeneration. All items that could be obtained via farming or buying from CS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If this tournement does happen i could make a guide for the community on what's best to have for regen. Many complain that twink CTF is impossible because of mana problems so I'll list off the items that will play a significant role in Mana regeneration/ Health regeneration. All items that could be obtained via farming or buying from CS.

That would be great! And Ill try my hardest to get this tournament up and running. I want 35 to come back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

After talking it over with the OP I've come here to ask the community to make a vote. Shields like Black Heart and 8 year WILL be banned in any future tourney in 35 but we can't agree on whether Evi, Shrunken, and doll should be banned. This is because like 35 years prior those shields were the go to items that singled out boosted stats. We could ban Those shield allowing only the original PvP shields(Brain freeze, Iceberg, Shivering, Copperhead and swamps) or allow all shields but the newer ones. Cast your opinion on this matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

After talking it over with the OP I've come here to ask the community to make a vote. Shields like Black Heart and 8 year WILL be banned in any future tourney in 35 but we can't agree on whether Evi, Shrunken, and doll should be banned. This is because like 35 years prior those shields were the go to items that singled out boosted stats. We could ban Those shield allowing only the original PvP shields(Brain freeze, Iceberg, Shivering, Copperhead and swamps) or allow all shields but the newer ones. Cast your opinion on this matter.
    I think we should be able to Imo, but also another way to look at it is that stuff expensive. Not alot of people can afford that stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I like the idea, doing this tourney without ammy and op rings so that it will be fair to all because its really hard to have a good stats of awakened ammy. Also, Its better if the players use only normal items like what have been listed in the orig post. If this will be happen, ill would like to join and make a team. I requested to show the stats in every character in inspect pages to be sure no one using ammys. And for me i would like to do 2v2 only so that they will be a watchers if ever a team cheat but its just an opinion. Thank you.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

For the winners of the tournament, I think it’d be awesome to have a level 35 themed tournament shield prize. Maybe a red and gold version of the level 35 copper bear shield as a vanity!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IiRose View Post
    For the winners of the tournament, I think it’d be awesome to have a level 35 themed tournament shield prize. Maybe a red and gold version of the level 35 copper bear shield as a vanity!
    I agree. I sent a request to cinco on adding a PvP shield if this tournement does happen. At the moment dollar is still setting up on what should be banned and what shouldn't be banned.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I expect to have the bandwidth to supply a shield for the winners of the tournament.
    Can't commit to doing more than that at this moment - but we'll keep each other updated ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

3pc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I expect to have the bandwidth to supply a shield for the winners of the tournament.
    Can't commit to doing more than that at this moment - but we'll keep each other updated ;-)
    Thanks tons! Im so excited!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I am Free Agent for this tournamemt with my bear "Zaprodanej" .
    Pm me in game