Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-06-22 Content Update (255481)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thank You Cinco for making this Guild Event happen again, and this time making a PvP event, this will introduce more People to PvP for those who have not experience it, and let them know the fun they missing out in PvP, Good Job and continue making Pocket Legends Great and Fun again.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

One flaw of this being guild event is that -
    In a 6 player match (3v3) it's hardly possible that 3 from one guild and another 3 from other, and same guild killing won't give point so rather than doing it in a 3-3 same guild members gonna kill only other guilds meaning a chaotic teaming rather than a proper 3-3.

But everything is fun for me, when it comes to PvP, saying not a complaining way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I Think we have a Problem Here that we overlook, Players are holding spot so there guild or friends can win kill Points 3 vs 2 game, this is so unfair and ruin the Fun, i have to abandon the game and get banned to join again, can we report which Player doing it and have him banned from the event cinco? this is totaly uncool earning Points by holding spot.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    I Think we have a Problem Here that we overlook, Players are holding spot so there guild or friends can win kill Points 3 vs 2 game, this is so unfair and ruin the Fun, i have to abandon the game and get banned to join again, can we report which Player doing it and have him banned from the event cinco? this is totaly uncool earning Points by holding spot.
    Apex/family has been doing the same. Cant stop it. Its an all out FFA, i dont see anything wrong with holding spots but it will slow down guild kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The only way to stop holding spot and teaming is making it a 1v1 instead of 3v3 but it's too late to change it now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Apex/family has been doing the same. Cant stop it. Its an all out FFA, i dont see anything wrong with holding spots but it will slow down guild kills.
    You are in Apex and your guild that are doing it, i will choose to Play clean unlike you and Apex members desperate to earn Points by only Holding rooms and leave game if non of your members with you, i have reminded my guild members to Play clean and earn it by Playing fair, its unavoidable and cannot be help if Teaming happens, but holding rooms and making the game a disadvantage by way of holding the spot so your guild can 3 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 others, it's not cool and seriously derail the Event to make it fun for everyone.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    The only way to stop holding spot and teaming is making it a 1v1 instead of 3v3 but it's too late to change it now
    Only way to stop holding spots by guild members is by limiting the guild numbers by 3 members same guild joining a room, that way holding spots can be avoided.
    Lets say 4 Apex joining Portal only 3 can join a room from same guild.

Git – Ssneakykills

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Only way to stop holding spots by guild members is by limiting the guild numbers by 3 members same guild joining a room, that way holding spots can be avoided.
    Lets say 4 Apex joining Portal only 3 can join a room from same guild.
    Nice idea. +1 from me. This won't be updated during this event but maybe in a future pvp event it could work like this.

Every game I've joined I try to play as fair as possible. Teaming and especially holding spots, although legal in this event, is just lame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So do people from all levels get access to vendors or only those eligible to participate in the event?
    And do the Gold Farming Maps give the same amount of gold as the previous event's Gold Farming Maps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

@Cinco Rewards will go out to whole guilds that get 50k or only top 50 of each guild that gets 50k?

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

You are in Apex and your guild that are doing it, i will choose to Play clean unlike you and Apex members desperate to earn Points by only Holding rooms and leave game if non of your members with you, i have reminded my guild members to Play clean and earn it by Playing fair, its unavoidable and cannot be help if Teaming happens, but holding rooms and making the game a disadvantage by way of holding the spot so your guild can 3 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 others, it's not cool and seriously derail the Event to make it fun for everyone.
    Im not in apex. Its an all out FFA. Who cares? Family in the past when they were active, did exactly that to boost stats. This isnt anything new, nor is it a big deal at this point. Just play and we are all fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Im not in apex. Its an all out FFA. Who cares? Family in the past when they were active, did exactly that to boost stats. This isnt anything new, nor is it a big deal at this point. Just play and we are all fine.
    In the past there is no Guild PvP Event, This is a community event not a Personal vendetta guild war, it's a big deal, we want to show the new players the fun that they not experience in pvp arena, by holding room and teaming them would just ruin there game experience and would just discourage people to join any pvp event.

Git – Ssneakykills

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Really enjoying this event, it's been a blast seeing everyone in the arena.

Yeah, the only problem that has really granbed my attention is joining the arena and getting teamed by some guilds. It's not a huge problem (you can just leave, wait a little bit, then enter the portal at a later time), but hopefully this issue can be addressed in the future.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 06-24-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

In the past there is no Guild PvP Event, This is a community event not a Personal vendetta guild war, it's a big deal, we want to show the new players the fun that they not experience in pvp arena, by holding room and teaming them would just ruin there game experience and would just discourage people to join any pvp event.
    Then tell your own guild to stop doing it. They are doing the exact same. Dont act like family isnt doing the same thing. Apex does it, so does PC and other random guilds.

All out FFA is part of this event. Its enjoyable just to kill people. No ones head hunting. No ones holding grudges. I personally am having a blast just for all out FFA games.

Though as Ghost mentioned, i think there should be a way to only allow 3 people from the same guild into one map. Obviously wont be addressed this time, but in the future. KEEO HAVING FUN EVERYONE 😀

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Then tell your own guild to stop doing it. They are doing the exact same. Dont act like family isnt doing the same thing. Apex does it, so does PC and other random guilds.

All out FFA is part of this event. Its enjoyable just to kill people. No ones head hunting. No ones holding grudges. I personally am having a blast just for all out FFA games.

Though as Ghost mentioned, i think there should be a way to only allow 3 people from the same guild into one map. Obviously wont be addressed this time, but in the future. KEEO HAVING FUN EVERYONE ��
    We saw PC do it first obviously if one teams a guild we will team back but most of us just leave and dont hold spots like PC and apex. I 3-1 a PC team but least im not bad at PvP so i won 8-6 and they all left one by one.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Not gonna lie a lot of people complain about teaming but I think teaming and the drama that comes with it is what makes this event fun. Deep inside I know you guys miss those guild wars we had back in 76, it made pvp more interesting. That’s what we’re having here, doing all these dirty tricks, raging at each other, teaming, all we’re missing is some damn trees. I’m loving every second of it. And no this actually isn’t sarcasm coming out of my mouth for once, this is genuinely fun. People that complain about getting teamed can just team the same guild the very next chance they have, it all evens out. I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, don’t take this game too seriously guys!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Not gonna lie a lot of people complain about teaming but I think teaming and the drama that comes with it is what makes this event fun. Deep inside I know you guys miss those guild wars we had back in 76, it made pvp more interesting. That’s what we’re having here, doing all these dirty tricks, raging at each other, teaming, all we’re missing is some damn trees. I’m loving every second of it. And no this actually isn’t sarcasm coming out of my mouth for once, this is genuinely fun. People that complain about getting teamed can just team the same guild the very next chance they have, it all evens out. I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, don’t take this game too seriously guys!
    Exactly, i love the all out war vs everyone and a complete FFA. This is what makes pvp fun for me. The enjoyment when you just start killing. Kill stealing is always fun to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

PC has hit 50k and quit lol ruined fun games like cmon this is a event enjoy!

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Well said, totally agree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

What a legend