Thread: So how does Gold Loot work...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default So how does Gold Loot work...

I am running ESG regularly with 240 gl and still half the time I receive 1.6k gold only (approx 45 out of 100 runs) when it should be around 7k. Is this some kind of reroll luck mechanic, because I can't seem to figure what's it doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Yes it’s a rng chance. Your gold loot is based off of the original gold drop. My understanding is if the original gold drop was 600 gold then u get 2.4x of that. But if the original was 2k gold then u get 2.4x of that.

Maybe someone else can explain it better but that’s how it works for the most part I believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

The drops themselves are random try running with 0 gl and u will see it's different each time. It's all luck like everything else ingame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ok, thanks for the explanations!
    Was wondering how the variance can be this great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

there is a range of gold drop that u obtain from the bosses it isnt always exact, but if u feel that u've been getting low drops consistently try killing another boss in elite and then go back to ESG again , it kinda works for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I run with 330 gl usually I get 10 to 14 k. If I have bad team (means they get more gold than I do XD, I call them bad lol) I get 7 - 8 k. If I get really unlucky I get 2-3 k.

Set is tainted with tainted dagger 120 gl. I think what's important in this run is persistence? As rogue I keep hitting the boss with basic attack, aim n nox also trap (I don't use bomb coz it gives your team buff which could give them advantage on attacking , but trap only works for me )

Keep hitting the boss, make sure it's the boss you're hitting not the mobs, don't stop, skill, basic attack, I found myself when I'm chatty (means I pause on attacking) on boss the drop goes down.
    Skill is important, Also gear, I was using dragon blade with 100 gl but the drop vary, not as persistent, it was around 7-8 k, rarely get to 12 k. When the dragon blade proc works I get good drop, but if it doesn't the drop goes down.
    Using dagger or multi target weapon is nice coz it attack both boss n mobs. That's why I prefer dagger than bow. And sometimes using high level legendary is better than low level arc coz it depends on the proc which is inconsistent damage.

That's from my experience, each class might be different, I heard mage needs half crit of the rogues, but better hear it from mage class ^^

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ciagenny; 06-25-2018 at 05:33 AM.