Thread: White Forgotten

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Thumbs up White Forgotten

White forgotten fbow/staff/bow has been asked for quite some time now and i've made a brilliant IMO i think that is both beneficial for STS and the community. I was inspired this idea when I was farming gold during the very successful yet again GE3 and was thinking about how Cinco "forked over 75k" for our beloved game.

So we all know the struggle of getting bored when we kept farming gold but had to keep going because who wouldn't want some extra cash in there pocket but it gets boring keep using skills one by one and auto to open the chests and takes a while. So i thought what about the white forgotten items are created FOR 1-2k plat by STS. The weapon of course will have a amazing proc that enables the chests to open up to 5 at a time for more faster gold collection. This will help anyone who pleases to buy it collect gold faster along with STS to make some more money while we enjoy some dope looking weapons. Let me know what you guys think i'm open to suggestions and other cool ideas :-)

P.S. A 30 plat elix to spawn Fragx more often (30min duration)

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Yes I have said it many times about how there should be a map with 50-75 enemies (not insane need pets to kill kinda enemies) but ones where with a party should be quite easy to defeat. Also maybe a mini boss. You know in lots of games the mini boss is harder than the main one lol. Then comes the real challenge. A boss that does something crazy op that needs coordination to beat. My favorite example being gurgox. My own idea though could be something like the procs the bow has that the boss can spawn randomly around himself or opposition.
    This is what players crave and play for literal days straight to be one of the first people to get.
    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 06-26-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

That seems like that a great idea. White forgotten has been asked for since everyone started questioning the white forgotten staff in forest haven more.

I think we should get more then just white though. Switching up base colors and adding different colored gems.