Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Future vendor items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Forgotten items are on the horizon for the gold farming maps. Im looking forward to 2-3 types of recolored forgotten items. Base color black with red gems and base color white with blue gems to match the white lightning. Maybe even match the future "Death Lightning" set. Would love to see 2 types of lightning sets.
    All sounds like good ideas cant wait to see what Cinco will be choosing to implement.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Really good ideas id like the black starry base with blue stars on the inside/black holo along with that red and black mantle/egg but after that i think our community has pretty much should have reached the limit on recoloring items i for one am looking forward to some new vanitys that cinco may be cookin up
    I kind of have to agree with this whole too much asking of recolored items.. but I can’t wait to see what (and if) he implements.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    For future events, that being guild/pvp/solo. A few friends and I have come up with new items and items that have been suggested before.
    1. Black holo
    2. Black starry
    (Combine those 2 together with Black COP, you get a blue demonic set bonus)
    3. Red angel set (mantle/armor/egg)

Maybe more suggestion can be left below of either set bonuses OR singular vanities.

They dont need to be all added into one event, but for future reference in some variety. Keeo the ideas coming.
    Cool ideas! I've made a thread to aggregate the numerous threads related to vanity item suggestions here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Items-Official

One thing I've noticed tho - I look at the internal names for items all day every day and they don't often match the names that you see when inspecting an item. If you find yourself suggesting an item by abbreviation, consider spelling out the entire name of the item that you see in inventory or in the consignment shoppe. For instance: you may know what an PXA Helm is, but I might not ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    . For instance: you may know what an PXA Helm is, but I might not ;-)
    But Cinco, where is ur street smarts?
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cool ideas! I've made a thread to aggregate the numerous threads related to vanity item suggestions here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Items-Official

One thing I've noticed tho - I look at the internal names for items all day every day and they don't often match the names that you see when inspecting an item. If you find yourself suggesting an item by abbreviation, consider spelling out the entire name of the item that you see in inventory or in the consignment shoppe. For instance: you may know what an PXA Helm is, but I might not ;-)
    Thank you for the amazing though of dedicating a thread specifically for us to throw ideas at you. Its feels great when our ides get brought to life in game.
    I personally would love to see "demon lightning" set thats farmable along side white lightning and may even be a permanent thing for endgame items.