Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 120

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Event Vanity Reward Items - Official

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,126
    Thanked in
    1,722 Posts

    Red face Event Vanity Reward Items - Official

    This is a place to collect all the great vanity item ideas and link to relevant threads.

    Pocket Legends' matrix of event modes will continue - and so will the various reward items!

    Suggestions for brand new items, themes, textures and palettes are welcome.

    Modifications and re-colors of old items are also welcome.

    :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member epig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Planet of Alterra
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Awesome! I’ll be making some suggestions here sometime, along with a matching photo to give a visual representation!

    Edit:
    So I'm really digging "The Blue Angel Armor" for it's uniqueness in design, the shoulder spikes, the overall color palette, and of course the sparkles.
    I've made a red version of this, "The Red Angel Armor":
    Name:  g5iGy2w.png
Views: 1676
Size:  83.6 KB
    - Red armor & light gray/white design
    - White sparkles

    Comparison
    Name:  YPRK824.png
Views: 1682
Size:  166.6 KB

    More vanity suggestions coming soon!
    Let me know what you all think!
    Last edited by epig; 06-27-2018 at 10:38 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epig For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epig View Post
    Awesome! I’ll be making some suggestions here sometime, along with a matching photo to give a visual representation!

    Edit:
    So I'm really digging "The Blue Angel Armor" for it's uniqueness in design, the shoulder spikes, the overall color palette, and of course the sparkles.
    I've made a red version of this, "The Red Angel Armor":
    Name:  g5iGy2w.png
Views: 1676
Size:  83.6 KB
    - Red armor & light gray/white design
    - White sparkles

    Comparison
    Name:  YPRK824.png
Views: 1682
Size:  166.6 KB

    More vanity suggestions coming soon!
    Let me know what you all think!
    Call it the "red demon armor" and them make an egg and mantle to match it, making a full 3pc set with a red glow and sparkles.

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This is a place to collect all the great vanity item ideas and link to relevant threads.

    Pocket Legends' matrix of event modes will continue - and so will the various reward items!

    Suggestions for brand new items, themes, textures and palettes are welcome.

    Modifications and re-colors of old items are also welcome.

    :-)
    Combine the following with "my black crown" or "the black crown" and you will recieve a set bonus that resembles demonic set, but colored blue.
    Black holo
    Black starry

    A recolor pa's
    As we see 4th of july approaching. Why not give us another independence type vanity(ies). Maybe try a new animation if it isnt too much to ask. A black/red Pa's with white fireworks that shoot up and explode into blue sparkles. Black/blue Pa's with white fireworks that shoot up and explode into red sparkles.

    I would like to se 2 types of "lightning" sets. 1 white/blue as we have already seen, and 1 red/black. Same looks but different colors. Both have the same set bonus but i think red should be more prominent and visible. I refer to the 2nd "lightning" set as "demon lighning" or "devil lightning" set.

  7. #5
    Member epig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Planet of Alterra
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I got bored, so I've decided to make another Red Angel set vanity piece!
    I present "The Red Angel Shield"
    Name:  AqrjAYJ.png
Views: 1546
Size:  36.7 KB
    Features:
    - Light Gray/White Emblem
    - White Sparkles
    - Red Color

    Comparison:
    Name:  k1pRBRD.png
Views: 1553
Size:  81.3 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Combine the following with "my black crown" or "the black crown" and you will recieve a set bonus that resembles demonic set, but colored blue.
    Black holo
    Black starry

    A recolor pa's
    As we see 4th of july approaching. Why not give us another independence type vanity(ies). Maybe try a new animation if it isnt too much to ask. A black/red Pa's with white fireworks that shoot up and explode into blue sparkles. Black/blue Pa's with white fireworks that shoot up and explode into red sparkles.

    I would like to se 2 types of "lightning" sets. 1 white/blue as we have already seen, and 1 red/black. Same looks but different colors. Both have the same set bonus but i think red should be more prominent and visible. I refer to the 2nd "lightning" set as "demon lighning" or "devil lightning" set.
    Love the idea of the recolored Pa's!
    Maybe something like this?
    Name:  Luinwlo.png
Views: 1559
Size:  98.2 KB
    Last edited by epig; 06-27-2018 at 11:40 AM.

  8. #6
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Call it the "red demon armor" and them make an egg and mantle to match it, making a full 3pc set with a red glow and sparkles.
    If we're going with heavenly vs hellish (good vs evil) vanity sets, the devilish ones could use devil horns on the helm, devil wings and a devil's spiked tail on the armor, along with a dark red devil's trident animation effect when the full set is equipped. If you really wanted to go all out, the helm could be a legit devil's face and not just one that sits on your normal face. This setup begs for equipping the devils pitchfork from Halloween.

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    If we're going with heavenly vs hellish (good vs evil) vanity sets, the devilish ones could use devil horns on the helm, devil wings and a devil's spiked tail on the armor, along with a dark red devil's trident animation effect when the full set is equipped. If you really wanted to go all out, the helm could be a legit devil's face and not just one that sits on your normal face. This setup begs for equipping the devils pitchfork from Halloween.
    Maybe for the lightning set. Not so much the recolored angel set. Although i see where you went with that since i talked about a demon armor.

    Id much rather see "demon lightning" set. The red/black version of white lightning with the same set bonus and such.

  10. #8
    Senior Member 3pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    So Flooo
    Posts
    958
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    187
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

    Default

    Red with black on it mantle with a nice red/black psyko.

    ELITE

  11. #9
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,503
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,084
    Thanked in
    1,190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Combine the following with "my black crown" or "the black crown" and you will recieve a set bonus that resembles demonic set, but colored blue.
    Black holo
    Black starry

    A recolor pa's
    As we see 4th of july approaching. Why not give us another independence type vanity(ies). Maybe try a new animation if it isnt too much to ask. A black/red Pa's with white fireworks that shoot up and explode into blue sparkles. Black/blue Pa's with white fireworks that shoot up and explode into red sparkles.

    I would like to se 2 types of "lightning" sets. 1 white/blue as we have already seen, and 1 red/black. Same looks but different colors. Both have the same set bonus but i think red should be more prominent and visible. I refer to the 2nd "lightning" set as "demon lighning" or "devil lightning" set.
    I second this!

  12. #10
    Member epig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Planet of Alterra
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Iím still on board for a hot dog costume vanity that Iíve suggested on a different thread a while ago.. would be nice to see

  13. #11
    Senior Member FFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Forest fight.
    Posts
    532
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    My suggestion would be: Mount fang armor recolored in black gray and purplish blue to match the gem on the black cop crown
    And make the nuri’s shield in Black, Gray, And the same purplish blue that the black cop crowns gem is also.
    If you have the three recolored vanities on I think it should make a set effect like demonic but as black flames, maybe even that purplish blue that the gem is.

    "Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    When i say red cinco, i mean a bright red like the 71 tourney shield red. The contrast and pop of that red is amazing. That contrast would be perfect for the egg/mantle and "demon lightning" set i have suggested.

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Someone in a towne mentioned recently that there should be some sets built around the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams vanity helms and I thought that was an awesome idea. In my opinion they are some of the coolest looking vanity helms.

    Currently, my favorite armor to pair with OCDs is Lavaforged armor and Deep Mountain armor. I think the bulkiness of it complements the OCD well. So Iíd suggest making armor with similar bulk(maybe a little less) as Deep/Lava, but have the style fit the scaly texture of the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams.

    I have a picture of what Iíd want the armor to look like, but Iím at work and cannot post a sketch yet. If you guys think itís interesting Iíll make a couple sketches after work. Otherwise Iíll just try to describe it to you for now :P

    Make three armors with a scaly bulky base with thin veins of color running through the entire piece.

    Red colored veins with a black base for Onyx Omnipotent Armor of Dreams.

    Light blue colored veins with a silver base for Silver Omnipotent Armor of Dreams.

    Pink colored veins with a gold base for Omnipotent Armor of Dreams.

    Put some wings on the back but I donít want the traditional look. Iíd want a thin line jutting out (similar to Wings of the Phoenix and Cyber wings but maybe a little thinner) and then have little streams of color that fall down in neat lines that match the rest of the armor. (Red for Onyx, Light Blue for Silver, and Pink for Gold).

    As for the shield, Iím currently unsure of what would match this look best. My original though was to make the shield the style of White Dragon/Blue angel but add in a scaled look with a creepy glowing face on the front (Just some jagged looking eyes and mouth).

    Again make the face of the shield colored to match the rest of the look. (Red for Onyx, Light blue for Silver, Pink for Gold).

    Once set is complete (no pet), colored flames emit from the horns of the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams, the wings on the armor glow brighter, and the face of the shield emits colored flame as well. Maybe throw in an aura as well (Flame color will again match. Red for Onyx, Light blue for Silver, Pink for Gold).

    If this peaks anyoneís interest, the number one way Iíd like to see it implemented (Or really any vanity set as well!) is to have a WEEK long event where there is one Omnipotent dungeon that is hostable. All Omnipotent armors, shields, and helms drop in this dungeon. Create a 10 plat elixir for one hour of access to the Omnipotent dungeon. This way, I can actually party up with some friends and have a good old fashioned farming session with them!

    Sorry for any errors, I typed this up fast during my work break.
    Last edited by Baylakk; 06-27-2018 at 10:57 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Baylakk For This Useful Post:


  17. #14
    Junior Member Teo4evrLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    X Fallen Angels X
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Recoloured Starries :
    Midnight Starry Garb ( Black )
    Noon Starry Garb / Angel Stary Garb ( White )

    Black Holo Sheild ( To match with the Black Starry )

    Blue Holo Sheild ( The current Blue Star Holo is small )

    White Egg would be Dope as well


    Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Teo4evrLegend For This Useful Post:


  19. #15
    Member epig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Planet of Alterra
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
    My suggestion would be: Mount fang armor recolored in black gray and purplish blue to match the gem on the black cop crown
    And make the nuri’s shield in Black, Gray, And the same purplish blue that the black cop crowns gem is also.
    If you have the three recolored vanities on I think it should make a set effect like demonic but as black flames, maybe even that purplish blue that the gem is.
    I think that a recolored Mount Fang Armor and Shield of Hallows would be very cool to see. I'm on board for a dark grayish + purple theme for this "set", if you will.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epig For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    Senior Member FFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Forest fight.
    Posts
    532
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epig View Post
    I think that a recolored Mount Fang Armor and Shield of Hallows would be very cool to see. I'm on board for a dark grayish + purple theme for this "set", if you will.
    Thank you! I hope it is a new vanity set! I think if it gave a dark colored demonic set flame it would be the coolest vanity set in game!

    "Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

  22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,126
    Thanked in
    1,722 Posts

    Default

    Loving the suggestions, my friends! Keep it up!!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  24. #18
    Member epig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Planet of Alterra
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I'm kind of feeling the vibe for a white uniform, a recolor of the beloved Engineer, Medic, and Commander uniforms, but perhaps with a light blue symbol? This would be interesting to see

  25. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epig View Post
    I'm kind of feeling the vibe for a white uniform, a recolor of the beloved Engineer, Medic, and Commander uniforms, but perhaps with a light blue symbol? This would be interesting to see
    I just want a "demon lightning" set.

  26. #20
    Senior Member 3pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    So Flooo
    Posts
    958
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    187
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epig View Post
    I got bored, so I've decided to make another Red Angel set vanity piece!
    I present "The Red Angel Shield"
    Name:  AqrjAYJ.png
Views: 1546
Size:  36.7 KB
    Features:
    - Light Gray/White Emblem
    - White Sparkles
    - Red Color

    Comparison:
    Name:  k1pRBRD.png
Views: 1553
Size:  81.3 KB



    Love the idea of the recolored Pa's!
    Maybe something like this?
    Name:  Luinwlo.png
Views: 1559
Size:  98.2 KB
    This red pa's with a red,blue,white fireworks coming out instead of stars and the red angel shield is really what i want to see for the 4th of july..

    ELITE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Goblin event, pet reward
    By RYYUKK in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 02:48 PM
  2. Event LB reward for all level? STS need clarification.
    By epicrrr in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 10:20 AM
  3. Winter event lb reward are Vanities?
    By Hellcookie in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 05:05 AM
  4. DL Nightly Reward - Official Feedback Thread
    By Samhayne in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 08:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •