Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Event Vanity Reward Items - Official

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I would still love the idea of a hot pink and black dragon set for the ladies.

Name:  20180906_142953.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  48.8 KB

Using the white dragon vanity format with the colours of these to die for high heels.

Name:  20180906_143207.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  54.5 KB

The white armor being replaced with hot pink and the gold wings and horns being replaced with deep black.
    It would look fabulous, with pink sparkles of course

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    This is for all you black drag fans out there

Some ideas for new black drag vanities. Currently the Black Dragon set has a helm, armor and a pet. Behold, the black dragon vanity weapon and vanity shield! New items for a timeless classic. They would be released **only one time** during a PvE event as rare Myxx drops - either all at once, or, staggered across more than one event.

The Black Dragon Wand: A vanity weapon. The color scheme would match the black dragon set. Imagine a dragon head that smoothly integrates with the wand. Effects could include alternating between black smoke and orange fire that would emanate from the dragon head's nostrils or mouth. The image shown of a dragon wand is just an example of what the design (but not the colors) could look like - this art is not mine. This item would count towards the 3 pieces to make a black drag set bonus.
    Note: There could be just a single black drag vanity weapon, or there could be multiples. Either way works. I am starting off with the 1-handed so-called "int" vanity weapon. But there's certainly room for more than one black drag vanity weapon, and I am sure other people can come up with some very cool design ideas for "dex" and "str" 1h vanity weapons for this set.

Attachment 170932

The Black Dragon Shield: A vanity shield. The colors would match the black dragon set. A dragon emblem would be on the shield. The shield would have a red dragon emblem, red trim, and black shield body. The effect would be dark red sparkles emanating from the shield, and possibly a smoke effect as well. It cannot be the same dragon as shown on the black gold shield, it would be another dragon emblem. As for the size of the shield, it should be the size of a tourney shield if the dragon emblem looks good on the smaller form factor. The reasoning here is that the black gold shield is a bit larger and covers up more of the character than the tourney shield size. The images shown of the dragons are just examples of other cool looking dragons (the art is not mine). This item would count towards the 3 pieces to make a black drag set bonus.

Background on the Black Dragon Shield: In March/April I discussed a new shield design and gave an example sketch of the dragon emblem to the devs. It was well received. It ended up being created beautifully and added to the game, but instead of going to the black drag set as had been discussed, it was colored for the black gold set. Case in point, the black gold shield is even named "The Black Dragon Crest", instead of the "The Black Gold Dragon Crest". On that note, when the black drag shield is added, the name of the black gold shield should be changed to The Black Gold Dragon Crest and the new black drag shield should become The Black Dragon Crest. Because I think BD fans would like to see a BD shield, this idea is revived once more.

Attachment 170933

Attachment 170934

These once in a lifetime event vanities would most definitely be worth farming myxx for a chance to drop them during a future event. Whether you're farming to keep or to resell, these new items would be a major motivation to grind hard for a chance at exclusive one-time Myxx loot that would expand the classic Black Dragon vanity set to include new and exciting pieces.
    Great idea I love both the wand and shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Such great ideas! Can't wait to see one of them implemented soon... hopefully! :P
    Last edited by miach; 09-06-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

How about dragoness pink gaze and green harvest gaze faces to go with the upcoming new vanity sets?

Name:  pl_van_inprogress.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  336.9 KB

Image courtesy of Cinco

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lots of people have ideas for Halloween stuff, so here's mine:

- Headless vanity helm (no head)
    - Pumpkin robe/armor (like the demonic armor but with pumpkins)
    - New witch hat with bats & the glow from 2011 witch hat
    - New costumes (vampire, etc.)
    - Devil's pitchfork vanity weapon, Broom vanity weapon
    - Scarecrow vanity helm (straw hat with face)
    - Pumpkin rose wand, snowman-like bow with pumpkin face, plain pumpkin for a sword version, and pumpkin staff (pumpkin head and brown rod)
    - Black cat pet, pumpkin pet (like the green/orange pumpkin hat)
    - Bat wings that are orange/red with holes that glow
    - Black/orange dragon set with a pumpkin as a shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I would like vanity sets give other special things, instead of just speed and gold loot percentage. Maybe something more to the lines of chance to like kill eve enemies instantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I would like a vanity, looks similar to the armor like deathknight, but has a trail with the same effects from a death or hate armor from L50!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I know there's some vanitys that haven't been brought back as of yet in a different color way such as Founders, SoH and MFA but is it possible to get a new "armor" color way? We have lavaforge and deep mountain and that came out in 2013 if i recall correctly? Would personally love a white/black or pink/black color scheme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

How about a gun vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Classic earth, water, air and fire vanity sets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    How about dragoness pink gaze and green harvest gaze faces to go with the upcoming new vanity sets?

Name:  pl_van_inprogress.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  336.9 KB

Image courtesy of Cinco
    Name:  Screenshot_20181101-121323.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  158.1 KB

Thank you, Cinco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not sure if this is on topic but one thing that i think should really be allowed into the game is this- You know how you have multiple characters on 1 account/email right? Well The vanities that say like "My Gold Mantle" or "My Red Mantle" and so on. Which i understand are not able to be traded but they should be allowed to be put in stash and transferred between the characters on that one email. Instead of us having to buy things for every character or grinding to get the vendor on every character. Not sure if im making sense but hope you understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leveosube View Post
    I'm not sure if this is on topic but one thing that i think should really be allowed into the game is this- You know how you have multiple characters on 1 account/email right? Well The vanities that say like "My Gold Mantle" or "My Red Mantle" and so on. Which i understand are not able to be traded but they should be allowed to be put in stash and transferred between the characters on that one email. Instead of us having to buy things for every character or grinding to get the vendor on every character. Not sure if im making sense but hope you understand.
    People have asked for the gold bought versions of event vanities to be able to be stashed and used among alts on the same account ever since they were introduced in events. Highly doubt that it will happen.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Y’all should touch up the lvl56-60 nuri pinks such as the tux and top hats and release them as vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

For the PL Saint Patrick's 2019 event, a Shillelagh vanity weapon and a Gaelic Harp vanity shield would make nice traditional additions as new *1-handed* vanities. A "Lucky Leprechaun" vanity costume would be pretty cool, too.

Along with other more familiar symbols (shamrock, leprechaun, rainbow, pot of gold, etc), the Shillelagh and Gaelic Harp are also traditional symbols of Saint Patty's Day in Ireland. The gold shield with the shamrock is just another possible idea for a new lucky shield.

Name:  Screenshot_20190102-142546-250x201.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  23.9 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190102-141752-125x201.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  11.4 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190102-145914-199x201.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  17.9 KB

Seeing some of the PL Valentine's weapons and shields released as vanities would also be very fun for the PL Valentine's Event this year. A Hart Brake (red skeleton) costume might also be an enjoyable addition.

The same goes for the next Winter Festival event, would be fun to see some of those event weapons and shields released as vanities at the end of this year.

Various ideas for new or returning PL events could possibly include Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, PL's Birthday!, Easter, Cinco De Mayo, Mother's Day, Memorial Day (new color Pa's cap!?), Father's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday. For the holidays that are close together, you could pick and choose which one(s) to make an event from each year and/or you could just temporarily put some special vanities in the plat store in honor of the holiday if you're not doing an event for it.

Long live PL!

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-28-2019 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Added: PL's Birthday!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

^ Added PL's Birthday to the post above, "Various ideas for new or returning PL events".

Which makes me wonder what amazing gear Cinco will create to celebrate the "9 lives of PL" this April.

On that note, does anyone have any fun concepts that you'd like to share for a PL 9th birthday set?

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The 1, 2, and 3 year shields are great and all but this game has been out for 9 years and we need more shields to show how long we've played
    On top of that, the current shields are tradeable, which is a big issue considering they were given out to show how long someones played. Even new players can aquire a 3 year shield for 25k at cs.
    It would be great if we had an untradeable vanity that represents how long we stuck with the game. I'm sure many old players would appreciate this and it would get positive feedback from the community.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Jinct_the_bear; 03-02-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

doesnt make any sense why they cant be stashed lol..
    sometimes I consider those vanities a burden to be tied to a char because I want to delete him,
    but dont want to lose the unstashable items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I made some ideas for vanity shields to implement. Lets see if many people like these:

Name:  vanity option 1.png
Views: 455
Size:  248.5 KB

Name:  vanity option 2.png
Views: 451
Size:  248.2 KB

Name:  vanity option 3.png
Views: 452
Size:  249.7 KB

Name:  vanity option 4.png
Views: 455
Size:  247.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    I would like vanity sets give other special things, instead of just speed and gold loot percentage. Maybe something more to the lines of chance to like kill eve enemies instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    How about a gun vanity
    I just realized how many of my ideas were actually used.