Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Event Vanity Reward Items - Official

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Can we get weapon vainity slot and since we have justice shield, metal man helm can thunder hammer become a vainity. Lvl 70 thunder hammer req level 70 level 20 require level 20 but still vainity. I only ask this cause you were able to make some items that were not vainity into vainity.

And could this thread become a sticky on the top of forum like next to 105 feed back. I have know idea we’re to find this thread. Just got here by clicking on cinco link on someone else thread
    Last edited by Hjable; 06-30-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

As 3pc had already suggested in the event thread, a white lightning mantle/egg would be cool to be able to loot. The animations would look amazing too. Little lightning bursts around the top of the mantle and surounding the egg instead of smoke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

@cinco. If you dont happen to read the actual thread. Here is the link to what i just posted. I think it would be nice to see a different type of enchanting event aswell.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...04#post2843904

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

So i have talked to a few people in game and a few friends aswell. We all have agreed on some of these ideas. Some of them mine and some people came uo with together.

Demon lightning set (a bright red and matte black version of white lightning that will also be accompanied by a red psyko pet that is also lootable) also adding a white psyko for white lightning.

Demonic founder/starry/holo- these consist of 3 parts that should be added as loot droos when people are tired of the eggs. When they get taken out, put these items in. When all 3 are equipped together, they give a blue demonic set bonus animation.

Rainbow holo- as the current holos that everyon loves are divided up into 6 triangle sections. Why not color each triangle a different color as to remember all the different colored holos we have. Id perfer to name it "through the ages"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I would like to suggest that the top five scoring leaderboard players in individual events receive either their choice of a current event vanity set or a special event shield. They just put so much time in, 17+ hours per day in many cases, to get their spot on the top five, I just think something like this would be a nice way of saying thank you to them for their time and effort to get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

As far as recolored vanities go, what about a new color to honor the og Droid costume? And a phone and tablet shield vanity to pair up with it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Thanks for taking my suggestion on adding recolored forgotten weapons to the gold farming maps. The first installment of the series looks dope, especially with white drag! Much gratitude for these sleek looking pieces being added.

Name:  Screenshot_20180716-143228.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  565.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Now that we have a new black star vanity set (dope as well!), we have a spot for another series of the new forgotten weapons to go with it:

black base with white gems (to match black star set).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

In consideration of the removal of the existing eggs from the myxx castle loot table, new loot is needed. Might I suggest as a possible replacement, that white lightning and black gold eggs are introduced during the next pve event? Design/looks TBD.

And what about a white lightning and black gold mantle for the prize vendor?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    In consideration of the removal of the existing eggs from the myxx castle loot table, new loot is needed. Might I suggest as a possible replacement, that white lightning and black gold eggs are introduced during the next pve event? Design/looks TBD.

And what about a white lightning and black gold mantle for the prize vendor?
    Design should be matching with both sets. Black gold would be black with gold colors inside the egg and mantle. White lightning should be pure white with light blue cracks and mantle should be white with light blue lava but on both mantley/egg it should be animated with maybe a bit of lightning on egg and a storm cloud above the mantle that shoots down small lightning bolts instead of the typical smoke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cinco, there are literally so many weapons in game that are not being used but they look soooooo cooooool. Is there a way you could implement a way so that we can go to a blacksmith and he can forge current in-game weapons into vanity weapons? This would be amazing as there would be such a wide variety of weapons to chose from. Also, to spice things up, is it possible you could add some sort of new mechanic into PL so when you forge the weapon, there is a certain success rate% that it will work and if it fails, the item is destroyed? )))))). Just a suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Randomuser7 View Post
    Also, to spice things up, is it possible you could add some sort of new mechanic into PL so when you forge the weapon, there is a certain success rate% that it will work and if it fails, the item is destroyed? )))))). Just a suggestion.
    Nope, the destruction of weapons during a failed attempt to craft them into vanities is a horrible idea. Rich or poor, who would want to risk losing a piece of gear for a chance to make it into a vanity. However, the failure could happen without causing damage to the weapon, requiring another attempt.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 08-14-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

White lightning pet and vanity weapon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Slime set (lime green/black) all 3 pieces create a green aura and dripping slime.

Demon lightning (Red/black) all 3 pieces create rad aura and red lightning.

White lightming weapon: a reskin of the laser talon of void surrounded by an orb of lightning and a blue glow. (Adjusted colors on the talon itself to match white lightning)

Zuraz shock lance vanity weapon: alot of people loved using that and the apep staff from alien oasis.

White lightning/black gold eggs: drops from gold skeletons like the original eggs did.

This is just a side note:

Future gold farming maps, can we get the forgotten weapons as vanities? Would be nice to use them while farming or just in town to have speed
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 08-15-2018 at 07:36 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Slime set (lime green/black) all 3 pieces create a green aura and dripping slime.

Demon lightning (Red/black) all 3 pieces create rad aura and red lightning.

White lightming weapon: a reskin of the laser talon of void surrounded by an orb of lightning and a blue glow. (Adjusted colors on the talon itself to match white lightning)

Zuraz shock lance vanity weapon: alot of people loved using that and the apep staff from alien oasis.

White lightning/black gold eggs: drops from gold skeletons like the original eggs did.

This is just a side note:

Future gold farming maps, can we get the forgotten weapons as vanities? Would be nice to use them while farming or just in town to have speed
    These are some cool ideas, especially the slime set! +1 from me.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    These are some cool ideas, especially the slime set! +1 from me.
    Id prefer the slime set over the red lightning. The black contrasts lime green so well that it will POP!. Im hoping we get atleast slime set. Hopefully next event we will have a full set to farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Heres another cool idea that would really POP!

The galaxy dragon set

-helm: based off white lightning the helm, will be matte black with pink horns, with purple ring animation. Above the helm will have multiple mini stars spamming between purple and pink

-armor: based off white lightning; the armor will be matte black with pink animation in the wings

-shield: will have pink trim with a galaxy design, pictured below with a purple sparkle animation like white lightning shield

-set bonus- purple demonic set bonus with purple glow

Credit: crybabyalert and Plskillsezpz

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    -shield: will have pink trim with a galaxy design, pictured below with a purple sparkle animation like white lightning shield
    Pictured below?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK
    shield: will have pink trim with a galaxy design, pictured below with a purple sparkle animation like white lightning shield
    Galaxy shield texture example posted by request of mine agk.

Name:  free_space_galaxy_texture_by_lyshastra-d77gh54.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  235.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

As others have suggested, the ability to craft any weapon into a vanity item would be super cool. After crafting it would become level 1 and stashable; like the costumes and other vanities we already have.

Imagine L15's running around with void blasters , it would be cool!