Quote Originally Posted by Zaprodanej View Post
Honestly I want to say something to all of you.
First thing is that we was given a second chance , couple mins ago we just got DQ.
Second thing is that it was a forfeit from Team Water. Taverns the captain of Team Water wanted to give us win. I just said lets take score so we will not have any problem. But I see there is a big problem of forfeiting.
Third thing is that I cant see screens of our fox using in in tournament same as Drcombo using it while tournament.
If any of these teams was using str fox. They should just take screen of him ingame and DQ each other , not just talk about that someone had str set that he probably didnt had. My fox said he was using Copperset ? Yes but not while tourney.
I said my fox was using it ? Yes but not while tourney but in practice we did.
Think about it. There is no reason to gave us DQ.

Thanks. Zaprodanej
yes im the one who says let them win bcuz what if we win, we are moving to the next round with dollo's team how we gonna face each other if im not going to online starting tuesday bcuz ill go focus on school it will happen that ican only play every saturday-sunday or if ihave time during weekdays and the problem is idont have enough time to play pl but we still fight we dont gave score easily lol.
So there is a possibility to dq us bcuz we cant play with dollo's team if we are the one who win thats it thanks.