Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Formal 3v3 Arena Forest Fight Tournament (Lv.35)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Formal 3v3 Arena Forest Fight Tournament (Lv.35)

Please Read Everything VERY Carefully! Thanks!

Link to bracket:
    https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=Cjt8oLWIHA

Description:

Twink/Low Level Arena Tournament (3v3)
    Number Of Teams: 8-12 Depending on if byes need to be granted
    Type: First to 3 Single Elimination
    Map: Forest Fight!

How To Join:

1.Form a team of 3. Teams consist of seperate classes Ex: Mage,Bear,Rhino
    Players must use class-specific gear with the exceptions of Rhinos (int or str only)
    2.Designate 1 Team Captain for your team. The Captain must do the following: (A) Post in this thread their full team (make sure to note who captain is),and each class of your teammates. A team name must be submitted for the bracket. (B) send me a private message on the forums (Forum Name: Invisioning1) with your full team,as you have posted exactly through this thread.
    3. There is no entry fee. The tournament is free-to-join.
    4. All participants must add me in game. My In-Game-Name is Dollarstore

When to play; Captains Role; Your Role

1. Matches need to be completed and have a viable screenshot posted on the forums within 7 days of the previous match. The team that shows the least effort in getting together the match will be disqualified.
    2. The winning team of each game must take a screenshot of the final score and post it in the thread.
    3. It is the captains responsibility to coordinate matches,to actively communicate (both through forums and in game) it is your responsibility to make sure all players are accounted for and are aware of timing
    4. If and when there are challenges when coordinating matches. Please be patient,understanding, and kind with one another.If its evident that more time is needed to schedule and coordinate,please contact me.

Rules:

1.All Black Heart Shields are banned as these give Overpowered Stat Boosts
    2.All Halloween Items (Paws,Reapers,Halloween Mantles and Helmets,Evidence Bracers,Shrunken Heads,and Dolls) are banned
    3.All Winterfest Items are banned (Candles,Toyman Wands,Snowball Launchers,Duck foots,Winter Festival Armors,Etc) are banned
    4.All platinum packs are banned
    5.All Founders’ Helmets are banned
    6.Keep it clean. Lack of sportsmanship can result in disqualification.
    7.One team will host a locked game in the Forest Fight! Map. Wait on seperate sides of the map. And make sure all 6 participants are accounted for.
    Before the match begins, EVERY PLAYER MUST SAY ‘go’TO BEGIN THE GAME.Players must stay at opposite sides of the map until all players say ‘go’.
    8. First team to get 10 kills advances.Proof of the match is submited to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a Screen-Shot, the opposing side must verify the match.
    9.After the first match, your team may not use any other teammates classes. Players characters must stay the same throughout the tournament.
    10.If a player leaves mid match,the match will continue. However, good sportsmanship is preferred
    11.The match must go to 10 regardless of the opponents score. If a full team quits mid-match, it is an automatic disqualification.
    12. All matches must be played at the Forest Fight! Arena
    13. Have Fun!😃

Bracket Determination: The bracket will be randomly generated. The bracket will be released once registration has closed and I feel there are a good amount of teams.

Prizes:

1.Players who participate in the tournament earn an exclusive Participation shield
    2. The 3 Winners of the tournament will win An Exclusive Tournament Shield.
    3. Any donations to the tournament will be allowed. The donations will go to the winners or the team that comes in second place.

Thanks! And Good Luck to All!
    Last edited by Invisioning1; 07-15-2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Edit words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Team: Conquer

SpineFFA (Captain) - Warrior
    Ongod - Enchantress
    Polizist - Paladin

All rules were read and agreed upon!
    Last edited by Absolize; 06-27-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Team: Conquer
    SpineFFA (Captain) - Warrior
    Ongod - Enchantress
    Polizist - Paladin

All rules were read and agreed upon!
    Team Conq Les Get It!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I have a team in the works. None of us are really that experienced at 35 but we will be joining for fun

I have limited time right now because I'm focused on my 5-5 ctf tourney match and the new event that's coming within the next day, so I won't be able to focus much of my attention on the 35 tourney for a bit. But I will be sure to sign up when we have figured out more details about our team!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invisioning1 View Post

Description:

Type: Single Elimination

How To Join:

Players must use class-specific gear with the exceptions of Rhinos (int or str only)
    2.Designate 1 Team Captain for your team. The Captain must do the following: (A) Post in this thread their full team (make sure to note who captain is),and each class of your teammates. A team name must be submitted for the bracket. (B) send me a private message on the forums (Forum Name: Invisioning1) with your full team,as you have posted exactly through this thread.

1. Matches need to be completed and have a viable screenshot posted on the forums within 7 days of the previous match. The team that shows the least effort in getting together the match will be disqualified.
    2. The winning team of each game must take a screenshot of the final score and post it in the thread.
    3. It is the captains responsibility to coordinate matches,to actively communicate (both through forums and in game) it is your responsibility to make sure all players are accounted for and are aware of timing
    4. If and when there are challenges when coordinating matches. Please be patient,understanding, and kind with one another.If its evident that more time is needed to schedule and coordinate,please contact me.

Rules:

2.All Halloween Items (Paws,Reapers,Halloween Mantles and Helmets,Evidence Bracers,Shrunken Heads,and Dolls) are banned
    3.All Winterfest Items are banned (Candles,Toyman Wands,Snowball Launchers,Duck foots,Winter Festival Armors,Etc) are banned
    7.One team will host a locked game in the Forest Fight! Map. Wait on seperate sides of the map. And make sure all 6 participants are accounted for.
    Before the match begins, EVERY PLAYER MUST SAY ‘go’TO BEGIN THE GAME.Players must stay at opposite sides of the map until all players say ‘go’.
    8. First team to get 10 kills advances.Proof of the match is submited to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a Screen-Shot, the opposing side must verify the match.
    9.After the first match, your team may not use any other teammates classes. Players characters must stay the same throughout the tournament.
    10.If a player leaves mid match,the match will continue. However, good sportsmanship is preferred
    11.The match must go to 10 regardless of the opponents score. If a full team quits mid-match, it is an automatic disqualification.
    13. Have Fun!😃

Bracket Determination: The bracket will be randomly generated. The bracket will be released once registration has closed and I feel there are a good amount of teams.

Prizes:

1.Participation Rewards are TBD
    3. Any donations to the tournament will be allowed. The donations will go to the winners or the team that comes in second place.

Banned all the 35 gear that most people use lol. Ban amulets while youre at it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Banned all the 35 gear that most people use lol. Ban amulets while youre at it too.
    I would say ban amulets but how do we enforce it without some kind of visual effect so we know when someone has an amulet equipped? Cinco has to implement some sort of visual effect first in order for this to happen. If that were to happen, I'd be totally on board for an amulet ban.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I would say ban amulets but how do we enforce it without some kind of visual effect so we know when someone has an amulet equipped? Cinco has to implement some sort of visual effect first in order for this to happen. If that were to happen, I'd be totally on board for an amulet ban.
    Make sure EVERYONE is showing stats and tell people to pay attention to damage being dealt to a player and damage dealt to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Make sure EVERYONE is showing stats and tell people to pay attention to damage being dealt to a player and damage dealt to you.
    People could use 15 dmg amulets which we wouldnt notice much. And as for banning all the gear this is an oldgen based tournament. So please stop complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Can't commit to doing more than that at this moment. Thats what Cinco said.. That doesnt mean there will be no effect for amulets. That means he is working hard at this moment and have no time for us rn. This tourney will begin after 105 one , so Cinco will have time to do the best for our tourney. Dont panic !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I agree. If cinco did add something like this I would ban them

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Best of luck with the tourney

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Team : Weapon

Zaprodanej (Captain) - Warrior
    Ewful - Enchantress
    Sanatisfox - Ranger
    Last edited by Zaprodanej; 07-12-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Description:

Type: Single Elimination

How To Join:

Rules:

13. Have Fun!😃

Prizes:

1.Players who participate in the tournament earn an exclusive Participation shield

I think that you shouldnt be allowed 2 healers on a team.
    Should be a team of
    Bear/bird/mage
    Rhino/fox/bird
    Bear/fox/mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I think that you shouldnt be allowed 2 healers on a team.
    Should be a team of
    Bear/bird/mage
    Rhino/fox/bird
    Bear/fox/mage
    Are all classes required to play pure or can people use different sets/attribute points?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Are all classes required to play pure or can people use different sets/attribute points?
    All classes have to use class specific gear besides rhinos. They can wear int or str

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

All classes have to use class specific gear besides rhinos. They can wear int or str
    Okay so sets are out of the question. That means we have to be pure? Except for rhinos and bears?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Formal 3v3 Arena Forest Fight Tournament (Lv.35)

Can you give a list of items that are allowed for mage ?because most items that I know are banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Team: Reborn 1
    Nxra (captain): mage
    Icrybaby: bear
    Dramatwo: rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Btw, can we be on more then 1 team or is it just 1 team? I really want this tourney to be full of challengers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Btw, can we be on more then 1 team or is it just 1 team? I really want this tourney to be full of challengers.
    Only 1 ofc..