Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Formal 3v3 Arena Forest Fight Tournament (Lv.35)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaprodanej View Post
    1st thing is that Drcombo played halloween set and we dont care.
    2nd thing is that I asked if is copperhead for fox allowed. Before tourney dollarstore said it is. What should my fox play? Dex set. Or ?
    This is oldgen pvp. Why my fox cant use things that will normal fox play ?
    This rule is dumb and how I said. He told me before tourney started that its allowed.
    “Players must use class-specific gear with the exceptions of Rhinos (int or str only)”
    Please read over the first page before signing up for future tournaments. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crashy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Foxes start out with daggers at first. So it’s assumable that they must be dex if it’s class specific. If he didn’t specify it, then fox is included in all the other classes. Since both teams didn’t follow the rules, my team doesn’t know who to fight. It was an unfair fight for both zaprodanejs and drcombcos team, since both foxes were unaware of the fact that they had to be dex. So they should settle it between themselves. It doesn’t matter to my team who we fight. But between the 2 fox teams, it seems unfair. We’re letting both teams have another opportunity to play their game. I’m not sure why a rematch would make BOTH teams angry. I would assume at least one team would find it beneficial and support us.

Despite all this, if both of you don’t care and want to move forward itself today, we will fight any team you choose to move forward today hopefully!

-IiRose
    Last edited by IiRose; 07-19-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Can your team do 3:45 pm pst today? You stated in message that your team would be available around 3pm. My team can do 3:45 pm pst today though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I have talk with tourney host. And I will rematch team Taverns.
    I am sorry for all I have said or done.
    Thanks for second chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have talk with tourney host. And I will rematch team Taverns.
    I am sorry for all I have said or done.
    Thanks for second chance
    No Second chance will be given. You and drcombos team will be disqualified. I must enforce this. I clearly stated in the post that ALL classes besides RHINO must use class specific gear. Rhinos may only use int/str. Fox was not included so that goes to say they have to use class specific gear. I have all the proof I need to send to cinco. You knew this wasnt allowed. And yet you still went out of your way to break the rules and make more trouble for me. I brought this problem up to you IN GAME and you were rude and disrespectful instead of being honest and kind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well, this is the worst tourney 've ever seen. We got DQ because of not following the rules of classes. Gosh, we didnt know it. About stats. We can still do fight with dex/int fox in semi finals, because we both use str in elimination. Well this is all done. How can we win in OLD PLAYERS.
    Last edited by Peeweelee; 07-20-2018 at 02:07 AM.
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peeweelee View Post
    Well, this is the worst tourney 've ever seen. We got DQ because of not following the rules of classes. Gosh, we didnt know it. About stats. We can still do fight with dex/int fox in semi finals, because we both use str in elimination. Well this is all done. How can we win in OLD PLAYERS.
    Instead of giving us second chance. You just DQ so fast. Gg. Well, hope you end this tourney good. Godbless all.
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Honestly I want to say something to all of you.
    First thing is that we was given a second chance , couple mins ago we just got DQ.
    Second thing is that it was a forfeit from Team Water. Taverns the captain of Team Water wanted to give us win. I just said lets take score so we will not have any problem. But I see there is a big problem of forfeiting.
    Third thing is that I cant see screens of our fox using in in tournament same as Drcombo using it while tournament.
    If any of these teams was using str fox. They should just take screen of him ingame and DQ each other , not just talk about that someone had str set that he probably didnt had. My fox said he was using Copperset ? Yes but not while tourney.
    I said my fox was using it ? Yes but not while tourney but in practice we did.
    Think about it. There is no reason to gave us DQ.

Thanks. Zaprodanej

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Both foxes saying they didnt play str fox. Cmon where is problem right now.
    DQ for nothing?

Odesláno z mého HUAWEI M2-801W pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

First thing is that we was given a second chance , couple mins ago we just got DQ.
    Second thing is that it was a forfeit from Team Water. Taverns the captain of Team Water wanted to give us win. I just said lets take score so we will not have any problem. But I see there is a big problem of forfeiting.
    Third thing is that I cant see screens of our fox using in in tournament same as Drcombo using it while tournament.
    If any of these teams was using str fox. They should just take screen of him ingame and DQ each other , not just talk about that someone had str set that he probably didnt had. My fox said he was using Copperset ? Yes but not while tourney.

Thanks. Zaprodanej
    yes im the one who says let them win bcuz what if we win, we are moving to the next round with dollo's team how we gonna face each other if im not going to online starting tuesday bcuz ill go focus on school it will happen that ican only play every saturday-sunday or if ihave time during weekdays and the problem is idont have enough time to play pl but we still fight we dont gave score easily lol.
    So there is a possibility to dq us bcuz we cant play with dollo's team if we are the one who win thats it thanks.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks. Zaprodanej
    First off. Forfeit means they quit the match. So why would you think that you would have to play the game. Second off those screen shots that you posted are seriously faked. I have screenshots of drcombo IN GAME confessing to both teams cheating. As well as both teams using STR foxes. So plesse dont go around being all mr.innocent. Im done with this drama. You as well as team water is getting a DQ for cheating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invisioning1 View Post
    First off. Forfeit means they quit the match. So why would you think that you would have to play the game. Second off those screen shots that you posted are seriously faked. I have screenshots of drcombo IN GAME confessing to both teams cheating. As well as both teams using STR foxes. So plesse dont go around being all mr.innocent. Im done with this drama. You as well as team water is getting a DQ for cheating.
    So why would you think that you would have to play the game. - Theres nothing about forfeit in the rules.
    Second off those screen shots that you posted are seriously faked. - Faked ? Buddy you are trusting someone that have lost against us and now say thats fake.
    Probably that he said to you was fake. Think about it.
    I have screenshots of drcombo IN GAME confessing to both teams cheating. - You dont have screens of us cheating while tourney.

There is no reason why we should get DQ. Thats why I contacted Cinco about that. There is a big rule about that you have to post screen. Your team didnt posted any screen. You said that they forfeit ? Theres nothing about forfeiting in the rules , same as you dont have screen of all the team members saying that they forfeit. All I did was contacting Cinco that you dont look legit. You are trying to DQ teams for no reason without ingame screens.
    Thats why I said to Cinco that I am ready to take the L35 Tournamens Host spot because I am already verified as a Tournament Host.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I am hereby requesting that Team Weapon is disqualified from this tournament for not only breaking tournament rules (see tournament rule: 1.Form a team of 3. Teams consist of seperate classes Ex: Mage,Bear,Rhino
    Players must use class-specific gear with the exceptions of Rhinos (int or str only)
    ), but lying about breaking the tournament rules after already admitting to it in screenshots on forum posts, in private messages, and in game.

I will be contacting Cinco about these matters. Rest assured, Zaprodanej; I do not like crooks.

Here is Zaprodanej's now deleted forum post that he posted yesterday, admitting that his team broke tournament rules by having their fox wear Copperhead set:

Here is Zaprodanej admitting in private message to me that he will not fight our team unless his fox (Sanatisfox) can be str/strength:

Here is Crash quoting the now deleted Zapordanej post admitting to cheating:

Here is Zaprodanej's post from yesterday where he forfeited, admitted to not wanting to play with int/dex fox, and then deleted it 2 hours later and came up with a plan to lie about his cheating efforts instead of forfeit:

Here are four more screenshots of Team Water (Drcombo, Taverns, Muihi) admitting that Zaprodanej used Str (Copperhead) and cheated, as well as Zaprodanej himself admitting to it in game to Dollarstore:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I am hereby requesting that Team Weapon is disqualified from this tournament for not only breaking tournament rules (see tournament rule: 1.Form a team of 3. Teams consist of seperate classes Ex: Mage,Bear,Rhino
    Players must use class-specific gear with the exceptions of Rhinos (int or str only)
    ), but lying about breaking the tournament rules after already admitting to it in screenshots on forum posts, in private messages, and in game.

I will be contacting Cinco about these matters. Rest assured, Zaprodanej; I do not like crooks.

Here is Zaprodanej's now deleted forum post that he posted yesterday, admitting that his team broke tournament rules by having their fox wear Copperhead set:

Here is Zaprodanej admitting in private message to me that he will not fight our team unless his fox (Sanatisfox) can be str/strength:

Here is Zaprodanej's post from yesterday where he forfeited, admitted to not wanting to play with int/dex fox, and then deleted it 2 hours later and came up with a plan to lie about his cheating efforts instead of forfeit:

Here are four more screenshots of Team Water (Drcombo, Taverns, Muihi) admitting that Zaprodanej used Str (Copperhead) and cheated, as well as Zaprodanej himself admitting to it in game to Dollarstore:

All the proof needed to give team water and weapon a DQ thanks for posting this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invisioning1 View Post
    All the proof needed to give team water and weapon a DQ thanks for posting this.
    Zaprodany = Zaprodanej ? I forgot.
    Drcombo lost his match. How can you trust him ?
    Lets just see what will Cinco say.

I am done for now. Cuz this is a Clown Fiesta
    I have 3-4 teams on my site saying that we did nothing.
    I dont see any screen of my fox or enemy fox using str set in game.
    All I see is someone that lost saying that we use it.
    Same as I said with Drcombo. I dont have screen of him using it.
    So no one of us have screen of enemy team using Str set am I right ?
    So stop talking like that. You have nothing against me and enemy team.
    Show me screens from game or stop talking like " Your team will be DQ" . Thats fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post

My little input on this subject. If team water said they forfeited they should have posted this on Forum. In turn none of this would have happened. If they WERE NOT going to actually play in the tournement why would they go along with the match.

Yeah True both teams should be disqualified if both of said foxes used STR, and from the looks of it they did, but team water should have been more clear on rather or not they were going to continue with their match. Evidence means nothing when a team who quit joins the tournement again.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I am withdrawing my support for this tournament.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: