Probably nothing new other than what I said in different threads that procs definitely need fixing because proc is random, proc is luck based and proc is so high that, proc is the single most valuable thing that decides the outcome of a fight also ruins the basics of team play ffa.

And some procs are really out of hand, it's not possible for me to go through each and every proc of elites items as I never owned all the weapons but still some procs seems to be game breaking -

- Talon : First it's too high and secondly talon is not meant to be something more tanky for real, with that 1k armor and 10k hp boost any class with talon proc can survive damage from three players for sometime and in a 1-1 it's just need to be avoided or waste of skill, so I think it's armor and hp proc buff should be changed to damage simply like +200. Damage is the thing that suits archers not tanking.

- Wand : It's high, all the stat values e.g mana & hp regen should be decreased by 60-70 %

- Dagger : Proc rate is too high, either the proc rate or the debuff stat values should be decreased highly and/ or some defensive stats e.g armor, hp can be added.

- Bow : Proc could be nerfed on the basis that it should gain some skill dmg boost without increasing it's auto damage much, if not then doesn't matter who says what, it's lacking skill damage and also armor at the same time, that means nerfing proc could render bow useless.

- Str weapons : I'd like to leave them alone for now as they seems to compensate their weakness ..

Int & Str 2h weapons : Anybody cares? if then, we can start adding some skill damage on int 2h and some skill damage + some armor on str 2h weapon :3