Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-06-28 Content Update (255932)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Really? I’ve spent over 10m enchanting armor and highest slot I’ve seen was 80
    We should have an event to awaken ~0.5 - 1 slot for character. :P

Not a fan of enchanting set because its bound to the set.

Like my post if you like. :P
    Last edited by Jensmage; 06-30-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    He must have not seen where I said SINGULAR. Meaning just 1 of the 3 enchantments you get on the 105 items. Ive only ever seen it max out at 80.
    And i meant SINGULAR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Yes Cinco we are all hoping these red devil vanitys are trade friendly without paying plat or at least stashable. Most of us prefer to play on one char for farming and not to keep switching around on our favorite ones to hit 15k.
    Doubt that will happen. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Dam. Dude fox hard to farm points. Can there have better prizes for fox? Lol

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can you please make them stashable if your gonna do the same thing you did to mantles and black crown? Please? If you wont agree making them tradable, would you care making them stashable so our low levels or other characters can wear them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Next event we should add White Lightning Mantle+Lightning Egg(rare drops) and Black Gold Mantle+Black Gold Egg(also rare drops).
    That would be nice and it makes sense that they'd be rare loot, because their main pieces have never been anything but rare loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Crybabyalert is now moments away from 50k points, has had 24 myxx, and zero vanities have dropped for him. He's still going at it but is frustrated with the ridiculous lack of a single vanity drop this far in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Crybabyalert is now moments away from 50k points, has had 24 myxx, and zero vanities have dropped for him. He's still going at it but is frustrated with the ridiculous lack of a single vanity drop this far in.
    Same bro. I literally did 400 runs by now and spawned 29 myxx now, not a single vanity. An increased spawn on myxx wouldnt effect the vanities in a dramatic fashion. Although its an enjoyable grind, its just annoying when someone who gets 1 or 2 myxx gets a vanity with minimal effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

We asked for new events on pl. Sts gave us guild events, a pvp event and a indiviudual event.

We asked for new exclusive items to farm. Sts introduced white lighthing and black gold vanity sets.

We asked for new vanites. Sts gave us white dragon, blue angel, red devil, new mantles, black crown and new eggs.

Ask and you shall receive.

I can relate to the frustrations not being able to loot the new rare desired vanities, and the luck invovled when rerolling enchantments.

But thats the best part of playing PL. Some things are just not gaurenteed 100%.

If we got all we wanted immediately we have nothing to work towards on game, no goal.

As much as I would like drop rates to increase for myxx and the implementation of being able to lock slots for each enchantment that I desire.

I just appreciate all the hard work sts has done and have added onto PL now.
    Last edited by Fwend; 06-30-2018 at 04:26 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Alright i am sorry for everyone who read that
    Last edited by redman9983; 06-30-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

There's nothing wrong with giving people a *slightly* better *chance* at looting event vanities to reward their *extreme dedication and hard work*. We're seeing people, for example, who've earned Gold + Bronze tiers (54.6k points in one case) that have had up to 30 Myxx's spawn and have looted zero vanities. There's something not quite right about that. I believe that during the next event, there will be some changes to improve this situation across the board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Nice save, Redman.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 06-30-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wow Redman, I highly suggest you edit that message and tone it way down. You're not alone in your frustrations, but I like having you here on the forums so please try to provide respectful constructive feedback. Have a cold one. Cheers.
    Thank you for the heads up i did fix it and i apologise i was not just mad about the game but other stuff in life and i see now with you pointing it out that i should have not taken it out on the game or even post it i hope all will forgive me

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Did he count the number of eggs he got?

Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. Some players kill the mobs and do not reach the bosses at all. Its all based on probability and the luck. Trajectory bird ran the map and he was at 4k points and got a White Lighting Shield. I see more vanities drops because the portal is available at the town.

Myxx is a weird char because it can spawn twice in 2 cycles and sometime it takes 10 cycles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What is considered a cycle a full map or like a hand full of maps because i also know some people who have not gotten a myxx and also a guy who got 2 red egg and a gold egg drop and another guy who is on lb who has not gotten a drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Did he count the number of eggs he got?
    Who, cry? He's gotten zero vanity drops during this event as previously pointed out. None. Nothing. He's at 55.7k points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redman9983 View Post
    What is considered a cycle a full map or like a hand full of maps because i also know some people who have not gotten a myxx and also a guy who got 2 red egg and a gold egg drop and another guy who is on lb who has not gotten a drop

"Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. "----

One cycle = seeing a boss.

Some players do not unlock the gate at the castle and reach the boss. They kill the mobs only.

I think dropping x2 or 3 red eggs is worth more than the white lighting vanities. Hundreds of players would like the red egg to complete the Red Devil set They prefer the red egg than the devil's shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Cry is clearing the entire map each and every time, like just about everyone else is doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    "Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. "----

One cycle = seeing a boss.

Some players do not unlock the gate at the castle and reach the boss. They kill the mobs only.

I think dropping x2 or 3 red eggs is worth more than the white lighting vanities. Hundreds of players would like the red egg to complete the Red Devil set They prefer the red egg than the devil's shield.
    So someone who does 1 run gets a drop because they ran time while others put 16+ hours and counting in to get absolutely nothing. Its not about being fair. Its not a consistant drop rate. Its so random just like myxx. Starries were consistent when you run 150+ runs. Those were 1min runs before dev at 77 cap. Stuff like that at random puts people off from even trying to grind for the event. It makes people want to stop playing because they put time in, yet to no succession. Ive personally done over 400 runs and spawned 30 myxx and not a single vanity. I enjoy the grind but the majority dont and kills any hope that they could possible have.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh ok i really don't want the egg i just want the red devil set and i am willing to pay 3m for a tradeable version of it tbh i don't even like the color red but my hair is red so i just went with it