Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Festerfang - Goals for next week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Make high gear useful in festerfang map!high gear getting weaker not like dragon stuff lvl 46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

It happens if you’re not in a party too. I think part of the reason is bc some of the tabs won’t show, such as “join..” so that when they do show they get merged with other tabs :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Just tested Grand Protection and it absolutely got shredded in one second by like 7 Reptus. Grand Protection is definitely going to need a massive buff. The icon for Grand Protection seems a bit misleading because it makes it look like a heal skill when it isn't.

For Meteor Strike, if it can one shot kill or get same level mobs to low health I'd say it's fine. Would also like a meteor animation rather than the exact same animation as fireball.

As for Energize, I think it's perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 07-03-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

* Viewing other player's stats screen looks horribly bad compared to what we had. The icons and colored stats looked pretty good, now it's just an ugly mess. I have legit not been able to "spy" on anyone and look at their stats after expansion launched, that's how bad it is.

* Add better looking icons for the Beast of the Swamp achievement, also the two Raid bosses, the "100" icon is just sort of... lazy?

* Crafting Murkstones should be cheaper. As some others mentioned, by the time we have farmed enough for one single item, we would have spent like 900,000 Gold crafting tokens. I suggest 250 Gold or even 50.

* Gold drops are very low in new zones. They're not even good compared to older maps such as Forgotten Ruins or Underhul. Although the Deep Marsh boss is OK for now, the time and potions it takes to die just makes it 0 or negative digits in the end.

* The Deep Marsh boss heals a lot. Maybe like Dor'lyn? Re-check? Using Korruption and other pets helps, but it's still pretty much impossible to kill for the average party.

* The skills get stuck after the first boss dies in Deep Marsh, specifically when fighting the Beast Swamp, and unlike the previous bug, going to Inventory or other places does not help fix it.

* I don't want to say this, but the spirit sword looks really really bad. I mean, the idea is OK, but it just looks like a very low resolution drawing and then enlarged.

On to the Warrior's stuff...

* Reflective Barrier (Support) is now pretty much a useless skill. 500% damage reduction is OK, the Double Health part is just plain useless after that. And also there's nothing to show that we have used the skill, and can see Mages or Rogues using their Arcane Shield or Razor during the time our skill is active, which means they just wasted them.

Conclusion: Pretty bad, and definitely not worth 10 Skill Points for a one or two times use.

* The Rage (Offensive) ultimate is also sort of useless. 5X STR gives us cool looking stats, but that's about it, we don't even notice it when dealing damage to the new bosses, and in other older maps it usually hasn't filled up when we have reached the boss. You would think being an Offensive Ultimate skill it would actually help do some significant damage to bosses, it actually does nothing.

Conclusion: as of now totally not worth it. Not even if it costs 3 Skill Points.

* Immortal (Defensive) is one of the skills I have not tried yet, the reason is that the other two skills sound more useful considering we can use them only once or twice in a map. Some seconds of being "immortal" and taunting enemies is not really what I would spend 10 skill points on. It just means safety for that time, but nothing more. Juggernaut pretty much does that already anyway.

Conclusion: not worth the skill points, and definitely not worth waiting a whole run for it.

Overall, none of the Ultimates for Warriors is actually worth it considering that we have to spend 10 Skill Points, and that we can only use them once or twice for a run. Personally I would much better invest in some passives or unlock other skills.

Also, maybe add some effects that make them at least look cool when they're used, or not even cool, just enough for the party to notice we're actually trying. :P

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for the expansion. I like it overall, it's pretty good I think, though just not as polished as I expected.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    Just tested Grand Protection and it absolutely got shredded in one second by like 7 Reptus. Grand Protection is definitely going to need a massive buff. The icon for Grand Protection seems a bit misleading because it makes it look like a heal skill when it isn't.

For Meteor Strike, if it can one shot kill or get same level mobs to low health I'd say it's fine. Would also like a meteor animation rather than the exact same animation as fireball.

As for Energize, I think it's perfectly fine.
    I ran with a mage who used it... I did not notice/feel a significant difference......

The only ultimate I found to be "ultimate" is that rogue ultimate that gives the speed boost... I have not personally used it as a rogue because I have not yet gotten her to 67 but, running in maps with other rogues who used it, I love it as a PT member recipient of the ability.

Also, the new time would be better as "non 24hr".... Just my opinion.......

With new 100k+ requirements to reach each new level, it probably would be cool to have some more "lucrative XP" rewarding "repeatables" for the new map........ Like 600-1000 XP repeatables........ Of course, the repeatables would only be activated after the "first to cap" event has ended............ LOL...

Mage's "ultimate shield" would be good if it provided an immediate remedy to stuns, freezes, roots, poison, bleeding, ETC. and an immunity to the same as long as the shield is active/not broken........ PVE only...... Just my opinion....
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 07-03-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

please add banish chance on meteor ultimate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    please add banish chance on meteor ultimate
    That's actually not bad....... A banish "chance" to the meteor strike is definitely excellent feedback.............

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Scheduled for this week:
    Increased damage of Ultimated Aimed Shot
    Increased duration of Medicinal Herb and Refuel to 15 seconds
    Increased damage of Meteor Strike
    Increased shield amount of Grand Protection
    Increased cooldown reduction of energize to 65%
    Increased STR multiplier of Rage to 6x
    Increased duration of Immortal to 15 seconds
    Increased damage reflection of Reflective Barrier to 800%

VFX improvements will come (when our VFX guy isn't on holiday)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Increase the rate at which the ultimates increase points to become available. Some maps, including the new ones, I may run and not be able to use the ultimate. Happens more often in maps below maso. But that's a silly waste to respec and make yourself weaker to all other maps sacrificing 10 skill points.

Consider giving us free respecs or a free respecs week. That way we can better test.

Make ultimates increase points on dmg taken and received only. Not when in combat stance. As of right now you can idle and gain ultimate points. Seems like it could start getting to be an annoying requirement for timed runners to sit and wait a dozen minutes before they start the run.

Or make the ultimates 5 points instead of 10. People who love their 66 build will be able to retain those builds and add an ultimate at 71.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Increase the rate at which the ultimates increase points to become available. Some maps, including the new ones, I may run and not be able to use the ultimate. Happens more often in maps below maso. But that's a silly waste to respec and make yourself weaker to all other maps sacrificing 10 skill points.

Consider giving us free respecs or a free respecs week. That way we can better test.

Make ultimates increase points on dmg taken and received only. Not when in combat stance. As of right now you can idle and gain ultimate points. Seems like it could start getting to be an annoying requirement for timed runners to sit and wait a dozen minutes before they start the run.

Or make the ultimates 5 points instead of 10. People who love their 66 build will be able to retain those builds and add an ultimate at 71.
    Yeah.... These ultimates aren't worth waiting that long for.... I will test the new upgrades but, if we have to wait so long and sacrifice so many skill points, they need to be better...... I will test the changes and post my honest opinion....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Scheduled for this week:

Cool....

But there needs to be some type of visual..... Presence.......

Not being funny or anything, just real....... We need meteor to be more present, it's nott just a preference thing, it's more about how can we effectively utilize/control this ability/skill if we have no way of knowing when it actually occurs/happens?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Scheduled for this week:

I'm liking the highlighted... LOL......

Anyone knows if that (refuel) applies to caster???? I honestly don't know.....

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I'm liking the highlighted... LOL......

Anyone knows if that (refuel) applies to caster???? I honestly don't know.....
    It does apply to caster
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

There's a glitch with the boss in hydra, if you get swallowed you won't receive loot.
    Also pets like venom with a pull AA and such can move the boss around causing tactics to defeat this boss to fail and become messy.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    There's a glitch with the boss in hydra, if you get swallowed you won't receive loot.
    Also pets like venom with a pull AA and such can move the boss around causing tactics to defeat this boss to fail and become messy.
    Hmm thanks for this report. We found cases in testing where the boss can be pulled and thought we fixed them, these pets might not be using proper behavior on their pulls. We'll get this looked at!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    That's actually not bad....... A banish "chance" to the meteor strike is definitely excellent feedback.............
    correct the meteor ult doesn't work well on bosses only mobs... with so many mobs in the new map and maus banish chance will be helpful in the run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Going to Hydra's Bog from World Map takes me to Festerfang Outpost instead. I can only go there if I use the Join button.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

-
    Sometimes happen i can´t join "no timed" Hydra map (must join timed run).
    Sometimes happen that i am disconnected from server when joining Hydra map (no timed).
    Sometimes happen when Hydra swallow me i respawn on map (not in her stomach) and everything is in buggy speed (2x speed).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Please make more quests to earn Murkstones and Drop a few more in map from mobs.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Put warriors ultimate back to how it was. Nobody complained about it and it's about time warriors got something to help them deal with bosses.

Also I think it's now time to implement a temporary play ban for players who leave maps early. The new maps take a long time to work through, it is soul destroying getting 75% through a map only for players to leave. Some players do this constantly and it needs to be punished. I suggest a 30 min ban from entering maps and this increases if they keep repeating this behavior.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk