Thread: Please bring back old vanity drop system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Unhappy Please bring back old vanity drop system

Hey guys

I dont know if i speak for most people here, but i know a good number of us really want the old vanity drop system back. We want to be able to drop vanities, regardless of what level we are. You know, like how it always was ever since the game first started. It sucks how i just log on and realizing theres nothing to do because theres no point of doing any sort of runs. It makes me pretty darn sad. Everyone else gradually realizes this too and thats even more saddening. The truth is, these vanities, as rare as they are, are the glimmer of hope that keeps us coming back. That 1% chance is what gives all of us purpose in playing this game, even long after we reach endgame or whatever sort of achievement. This game was, and always should be more than just reaching level 55 and having seen through every map in blackstar. The vanities always brought us back, and more than just attaining it, its the long process that we remember and tell our friends about.
    Now i know that the vanities were not completely removed and they are limited to certain levels. Truth is, vanities were already very rare. These limitations dont make it any easier for us, and now those who long to have the experience of owning a vanity are now stuck in the mud because of the fact that it just became so much more difficult. Not only is it harder to drop, but now because it is, it became a lot more expensive. And most important of all, the old vanity drop system was what ran this game ever since the beginning and it worked fine! I remember how hard i had to work for my dev..
    Cinco, or other dev, PLEASE change it back. i plea on behalf of many others. if you need to make a poll about this, that would be fine. I think polls are a good way to decide on things as a community. But i do hope you take my plea into consideration!
    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Datejust; 06-30-2018 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Grammar

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

It was already decided that we won't have that luxury anymore by Cinco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    It was already decided that we won't have that luxury anymore by Cinco.
    True, but I also think its unfair that that 'luxury' being taken away wasnt mentioned in the poll that addressed the decision on whether xp and corresponding level items should be universal or not, yet it was implemented. Someone in that thread explained it nicely, and like that person said, alteration of such should be another subject matter. I still think we can work something out...never too late.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Datejust View Post
    True, but I also think its unfair that that 'luxury' being taken away wasnt mentioned in the poll that addressed the decision on whether xp and corresponding level items should be universal or not, yet it was implemented. Someone in that thread explained it nicely, and like that person said, alteration of such should be another subject matter. I still think we can work something out...never too late.
    That's true. Hopefully, during those events they can make vanities stoppable anywhere. even if its for a day