I was all set to get 71 in 5 days, it was defidently achievable for me in that time frame. Im wondering how this bug wasnt found out before release? Devs, you've never double tapped a skill? Thats all it takes, one extra tap... It completely changes the way I(and MANY others) have to play. I just gave up on trying/caring about al until this is fixed, as i dont care to worry all map long if my skills are going to stick. Apparently it affects skills in all maps?

All we get is "..stop spamming skills.." And thats the only answer we will get. I am so glad i didnt buy platinum right away and tried out the map first. You cannot "tap the skill again" if its on cd and stop it from sticking. It only affects arrow skills(for me) but if you were using SSS its ridiculous to wait for it to come off cd.

I cant say a specific amount of how this affects gameplay but my killing speed is Defidently reduced, guarantee it. I just dont understand how a bug this bad could have made it through without notice ..

I do feel bad saying things but it really is a shame that this is happening. Not sure how an extra day or two(Said by the devs right away) would have hurt anything. Alot have gave up on the fastcap already so an extra day is pointless from now on.