Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Elephant In The Room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

This thread is gonna get locked soon because calling out players is just about the worst thing you could've done in an attempt to get your point across. We get it, you're salty. But guess what, Avaree is one of the nicest people in this game and single handedly makes my experience 10x better so lemme get this straight. If you prepared for this expansion or even spent 1/10th of the time that Avaree has already spent in the (free to play) swamp dungeon then you would've capped by now. Skill bug or not. In the future I'd suggest not ranting because it tends to rub people the wrong way, and also I'd refrain from calling people out. The developers are aware of the skill bug and are looking to fix it. There's nothing more to be done.

If you don't like the state of the game, leave. Just try to at least be positive. No need to ruin other people's experiences.

Kthxbye.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

In my knowledge 4(might be more) of the top 10 who got badge were rogue, top 10 filled in 2 days. You have 5 days to get the banner, even if you are slowed 2x, you have 1 day extra, fair enough?

I am affected by the skill issue as well. I do 1 level everyday and 40k xp of 110k comes from dailies from old maps (1 60% XP elixir/day + abadon to turn quests). I don't think I am "zeus-ing" it, am I?

Sure the bugs cause inconvenience but its a part of coding. In-house testing is different then live, so I do not blame devs for it. I am sure they will resolve the issues as soon they could. If you make it an excuse to not get the reward then its your fault. There are players who are sitting there whining and then there are players who are getting things done irrespective of the situation.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    This thread is gonna get locked soon because calling out players is just about the worst thing you could've done in an attempt to get your point across. We get it, you're salty. But guess what, Avaree is one of the nicest people in this game and single handedly makes my experience 10x better so lemme get this straight. If you prepared for this expansion or even spent 1/10th of the time that Avaree has already spent in the (free to play) swamp dungeon then you would've capped by now. Skill bug or not. In the future I'd suggest not ranting because it tends to rub people the wrong way, and also I'd refrain from calling people out. The developers are aware of the skill bug and are looking to fix it. There's nothing more to be done.

If you don't like the state of the game, leave. Just try to at least be positive. No need to ruin other people's experiences.

Kthxbye.
    I’m not calling anyone out. Calling out means insulting them, I’m just referring to players as examples. In your point when developers were using other players igns during sneak peaks, that should have been seen as “calling out” in that case. No, I’m not salty. It’s not my fault people can’t read and comprehend basic things, while also getting offended 67 different ways. I haven’t even insulted anyone and you’re crying about it lmfao what a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I’m not calling anyone out. Calling out means insulting them, I’m just referring to players as examples. In your point when developers were using other players igns during sneak peaks, that should have been seen as “calling out” in that case. No, I’m not salty. It’s not my fault people can’t read and comprehend basic things, while also getting offended 67 different ways. I haven’t even insulted anyone and you’re crying about it lmfao what a joke.
    "It's not my fault people can't read and comprehend basic things, while also getting offended 67 different ways.

Hmmmmmm.

And buddy guess what, I'm not offended. Simply critiquing the way in which you went about making this thread. Not my fault that people can't read and comprehend basic things while getting offended enough to make a rant thread.

Done responding. Too much toxicity.
    Ign - Coolguymage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

An example of a player that buys plat/ spends gold does not corroborate your complaint.

Your complaint is the skill bug, which IS a valid complaint. But then this complaint is followed by your reference to Zeus again as you did in a previous post. I have no horse in this race so my feelings have no regard in this matter.

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Sorry Everyone, this thread was starting to get out of hand.

We are very aware of the issue with skills and are trying to solve the problem. If there is going to be any adjustments or any kind of compensation it will be based around how severe the problem is and how long it takes to solve. This is still unknown so nothing has been said.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post: