Thread: Can we get Up date to the way starter armor looks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Can we get Up date to the way starter armor looks

I think if we get a update and make starter level 1 gear look a lot cooler the game might be more desirable to new players. I been lured in by a lot of games that way.

Also I like the vainity dragon looking armors but can we take a break from them so not to water dragon armor down. Maybe wait a few months and make some cool looking cloth armor, chain mail, leather and plate armor vainity. I mean so cool that it match and the 105 crafted vainity shield.

Maybe can try a midevil theme like king Kinght armor , lord of th range elves range armor etc.
    Or maybe do robots or differnt animals vainity equip full set turn into chicken lol. I don’t know just Suggestion.

My opinion Is that 105 vainity shield is way ahead of all the other items. It has so much detail and depth to it and need some sets vainity to do it justice.

I tried to cross match it with just about ever vainity and set in the game and none of them does it justice because the other vainity don’t have the 3D deapth. You can really see the dragon head poping out the shield how cool is that and not the mention the fire from the crafted version
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-02-2018 at 01:22 PM.