Thread: Vanity ideas..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Vanity ideas..

First of all, i would like to say thank you Cinco for all the updates and events and new vanities put into the game!! Hell of a grind this past weekend ill tell you that but anyways some more ideas... i think nee holoshields and starries should be added. For instance a black holo and starry would look amazing with the black crown. Or a white starry, orange starry, and a purple starry are just some of the ones you could do and maybe have corresponding holo shields. Just my opinions feel free to comment and say what you guys think!
    Last edited by Spullllll; 07-02-2018 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Like I said before for a St Patrick's day event there should be a Little Leprechaun vanity outfit maybe a new wep like a rainbow sword or a coin talon or clover wand and a green egg and have something like a elixer that goes with the full vanity set that would double or triple or quadruple the gold and give a 100%reroll for 30 minutes for let's say 40 to 50 plat but make a daily limit on them like 3 or 5 per day max I have added on to this idea but it sounds from both a players and the business end of things it seems sound and let's be honest pl is a product of sts which is a business a thank a lot of people don't realize that but it's like Microsoft it's a company that makes products and you have to purchase a outside companys product to use Microsoft products sts is Microsoft the games like pl are the Xbox and the plat is the actual game now I know someone who reads this will probably thank that OMG sts is a Microsoft sub company let me put that to bed no it was just a compensation because some people would not get where I was coming from I think it's a wonderful idea and I would love to see it come to forwishen and if that does maybe give me some credit it's my idea and I would love to see my name mentioned if that were to happen I appreciate y'all reading my thoughts and if someone could let Cinco know about this it would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

There is a Offical Thread made by Cinco for vanity ideas. If you like your ideas and think they are good post em there and Cinco will give them a read

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    There is a Offical Thread made by Cinco for vanity ideas. If you like your ideas and think they are good post em there and Cinco will give them a read
    I posted on that thread and the most recent thread for updates. If we can increase the loot table from myxx, that will allow us to increase the spawn of myxx or allow us to purchase an elixir to increase the spawn rate for myxx. Me and 3pc both suggested items to add to the loot list. It would increase the loot table to 13, over doubling it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

That thread cinco made is kinda hard to find. I find it buy luck cause cinco posted a Link. But I really would like to see a 3pc leprechaun set. Actually I like all the vanity ideas you mention above.. how cool would a rainbow sword be!! Or rainbow whip that has a splash effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thank you for your support
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    That thread cinco made is kinda hard to find. I find it buy luck cause cinco posted a Link. But I really would like to see a 3pc leprechaun set. Actually I like all the vanity ideas you mention above.. how cool would a rainbow sword be!! Or rainbow whip that has a splash effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Speaking of rainbow vanities. A rainbow emitting vanity, possibly from a new pot of gold lucky shield that offers 8-9% reroll, might be a good candidate for the next evolution of the lucky vanity shield for next year's Saint Patrick's event. Might add a buff that offers a % increase in gold looted during runs, too, for good measure - certainly fits the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow theme. I'll make sure STS sees this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh cool thanks so much I am glad people like it

Last edited by redman9983; 07-04-2018 at 02:11 AM.