Thread: Platinum Offer Question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Platinum Offer Question

Okay so I completed this Fyber plat offer that required me purchase an item (about $20) but I didn’t receive my plat. So I sent a report in to Fyber and they said they had granted me the credits but it would take some time to show up. This was two days ago. I emailed them again but haven’t gotten a response. I’m just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, what did you do to solve the issue? Should I just wait? Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this is a wrong section or if I shouldn’t be posting these things to begin with but I spent $20 and it would suck for it to go to waste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

They said the same to me......over a year ago.....

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Happend to me to i reported a fyber offer but havent recrived a response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I have always received it from Fyber support. Usually it’s been credited as soon as I read the email. Less than hours.

Maybe you use multiple accounts on same device?

Make a new report and Give then the case file number of the old one and send a screenshot of not being credited on your account by going to platnum purchase history

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

STS has no control over plat offers and can't do anything if your plat wasn't granted. Not sure how many forum posts will it take for people to figure it out lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    STS has no control over plat offers and can't do anything if your plat wasn't granted. Not sure how many forum posts will it take for people to figure it out lol
    Not at all true and thank you for posting on forums asking so more people can see how. This is how I did it, and I got my plat. Ok here's how it goes down, you email back and say you still have yet to recidve your credits till they tell you it may have gotten stuck. You then send a nice email to Chad (you can do that right off the bat if you want try) Saying they said it may have gotten stuck, then he'll email back if he see's it as legit and tells you they put the plat on your account
    ~Your main man Shocan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Not at all true and thank you for posting on forums asking so more people can see how. This is how I did it, and I got my plat. Ok here's how it goes down, you email back and say you still have yet to recidve your credits till they tell you it may have gotten stuck. You then send a nice email to Chad (you can do that right off the bat if you want try) Saying they said it may have gotten stuck, then he'll email back if he see's it as legit and tells you they put the plat on your account
    ~Your main man Shocan
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...k-all-the-time

I'd love to hear your words coming out of devs mouth. Because I'm pretty sure they said that they do not control offers nor can do anything about it.
    I'll wait for STS confirmation (if they even bother to) about what you just said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Platinum Offer Question

And where did I state that STS had control over plat offers? I’m just simply asking other players a question and the steps they took to solve the issue.
    Last edited by Dtrigueros; 07-03-2018 at 10:48 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dtrigueros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Fyber has replied to me and told me to send proof. I will do so and hopefully they award me. Thanks for the tips guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dtrigueros View Post
    Fyber has replied to me and told me to send proof. I will do so and hopefully they award me. Thanks for the tips guys
    Sorry, I had assumed you'd done so already. Ok send every screenshot you can of what you've done plus find a way to show the date in there (if you're on Android that's easy just pull down the overhead thingy) If you think you've got enough proof then take 5 or more screenshots, you'd much rather have them see the proof and reward you. If they deem it insufficient then they won't continue the conversation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...k-all-the-time

I'd love to hear your words coming out of devs mouth. Because I'm pretty sure they said that they do not control offers nor can do anything about it.
    I'll wait for STS confirmation (if they even bother to) about what you just said.
    I have the email string with Chad, he sent the plat after I said that the provider thought it may have gotten stuck and showed the emails with the provider. That's a little control.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sorry, I had assumed you'd done so already. Ok send every screenshot you can of what you've done plus find a way to show the date in there (if you're on Android that's easy just pull down the overhead thingy) If you think you've got enough proof then take 5 or more screenshots, you'd much rather have them see the proof and reward you. If they deem it insufficient then they won't continue the conversation.
    Oh I did do it. 2 days ago tho. But when they got back to me, they told me the credits were being granted to me(they didn’t ask me to send in proof). However since I didn’t receive them, I emailed back and this time they told me to send in proof, Which is weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Oh I did do it. 2 days ago tho. But when they got back to me, they told me the credits were being granted to me(they didn’t ask me to send in proof). However since I didn’t receive them, I emailed back and this time they told me to send in proof, Which is weird.
    The first time they send an email just send proof just to speed it up. Sometimes they don't ask, I still just go ahead and do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The first time they send an email just send proof just to speed it up. Sometimes they don't ask, I still just go ahead and do it
    Oh ok will do. I just assumed I didn’t need to since they had confirmed that they were granting me credits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont Trust Fyber

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

~Your main man Shocan
    I received an email back and they said there was a technical issue. What’s Chads email? I may need him to look into it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dtrigueros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I received an email back and they said there was a technical issue. What’s Chads email? I may need him to look into it.
    Just submit a ticket, one single ticket (more will put you on a long wait list) I tend to just Google space times studios support and it pops up. There's probably a lot easier way but...

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post: