Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please remove abuse of emoticons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Exclamation Please remove abuse of emoticons

Dear devs, there are players abusing and spamming the fireworks emoticon by using third party programs which causes PL to freeze for other players.

Players caught doing this:

1) Eives ( Lv 13 Enchantress )
    2) Anihianec ( Lv 1 Enchantress )
    3) Fipanda ( Lv 71 Warrior )
    4) Bodyslamming ( Lv 30 Warrior )
    5) Corruptly ( Lv 105 Archer )
    6) Kgpc ( Lv 67 Warrior )
    7) Iiapple ( Lv 30 Archer )
    8) Nofp ( Lv 22 Archer )

Please refer to screenshots for proof.

Name:  Screenshot_20180705-000147.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  720.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-001746.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  689.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-001751.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  252.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-002126.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  288.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-002118.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  730.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-004637.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  785.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-004621.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  287.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-005128.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  790.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-005315.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  366.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-043026.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  739.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-043002.jpg
Size:  283.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-044751.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  789.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-044938.jpg
Size:  793.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-044651.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  316.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20180705-045104.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  298.4 KB
    Last edited by Lovenus; 07-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lol your thread is so useless taking screenshots of other people. First, you are not a moderator (with your guild). If you want to report someone, please report it appropriately at https://support.spacetimestudios.com and try to ensure that your report is worthwhile and obviously it must be CONFIDENTIAL as required; your job is not to open a report as a public discussion.

This thread needs to be closed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Also, posting igns like that is against forum rules. You want report others but most likely you'll catch a warning yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lovenus is complaining about a July 4th temporary trick. If he doesn't like it, he can move to another place on the map. He is randomly collecting the screenshots of people's IGN's and placing onto the forums without their consent for no reason. Whenever someone does the fireworks trick, he adds their name and screenshot inside of a public discussion and must be prevented from doing more harm by having this thread closed.

How sad, Lovenus is probably depressed while others are celebrating July 4th, a designated event also commemorated by Pocket Legends. In addition, it must be that he's doing it to gain attention.
    Last edited by Bats; 07-04-2018 at 12:06 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bats For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Lovenus is complaining about a July 4th temporary trick. If he doesn't like it, he can move to another place on the map. He is randomly collecting the screenshots of people's IGN's and placing onto the forums without their consent for no reason. Whenever someone does the fireworks trick, he adds their name and screenshot inside of a public discussion and must be prevented from doing more harm by having this thread closed.

How sad, Lovenus is probably depressed while others are celebrating July 4th, a designated event also commemorated by Pocket Legends. In addition, it must be that he's doing it to gain attention.
    Independence Day is a day deserved to be celebrated worldwide to America for achieving it's freedom. I have nothing against emoticons in Pocket Legends but spamming it without delay to cause lags/freezes to other players in game is not right.

Care to share with Spacetime Studios developer team here on how you did the trick?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'm sorry if you have not understood, because...

- you are (1) continuing to host screenshots of other players with no consent for no clear reason (since you have edited your main post multiple times)
    - you within the game with the character of "Lovenus" are (2) insulting, threatening, and harassing other players; and also adding onto the effect by having the guild called "moderator" which possibly could be interpreted to be "Impersonating a Spacetime employee"

and...
    - this "trick" is most likely meant to be added on purpose in which I have tried it myself through observation; no other emote is possible whenever [a] clicking spacebar on a computer device while viewing the "Freedom XL" character, or [b] clicking on the freedom XL character as I am told on mobile devices; understand that NO OTHER EMOTE WORKS WHEN USING THIS FUNCTION and that itself shows that this "trick" that you were unaware of or so naive to not ask anyone of, is most likely a feature that has been added just for this event.

Common sense that this is not exploitation.

I have also observed that you were inside Fort Blackstone and not asking anyone to stop; and to remind you there any many other places in which you can go to. I have seen that you repeatedly come back to Fort Blackstone at random intervals to "report" other users and capture them into your mass scheme to "go ban these people" as you say; sorry, let me tell you: this is not your job (i.e. you are not a "moderator" as you think) and if you don't like the fireworks, there are other maps temporarily as this July 4th feature is here.

In addition, let me remind you that you are not "reporting" these users in which your public discussion invalidates your entire claim and topic of this thread. Let me remind you that this forum is used for "Suggestions & Feedback," and not a forum to "report" other users. Since your very new to reporting users, I suggest that you use an appropriate reporting medium other than this forum as I've previously mentioned.

Overall, all you have achieved in creating this thread that you've publicly displayed of your shady behavior of impersonating moderators. In the future, please don’t make accusations of others without any knowledge of how anything works.

This thread should be closed! (the guidelines say "We do not host screenshots...")
    Last edited by Bats; 07-04-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm sorry if you have not understood, because...

- you are (1) continuing to host screenshots of other players with no consent for no clear reason (since you have edited your main post multiple times)
    - you within the game with the character of "Lovenus" are (2) insulting, threatening, and harassing other players; and also adding onto the effect by having the guild called "moderator" which possibly could be interpreted to be "Impersonating a Spacetime employee"

and...
    - this "trick" is most likely meant to be added on purpose in which I have tried it myself through observation; no other emote is possible whenever [a] clicking spacebar on a computer device while viewing the "Freedom XL" character, or [b] clicking on the freedom XL character as I am told on mobile devices; understand that NO OTHER EMOTE WORKS WHEN USING THIS FUNCTION and that itself shows that this "trick" that you were unaware of or so naive to not ask anyone of, is most likely a feature that has been added just for this event.

Common sense that this is not exploitation.

I have also observed that you were inside Fort Blackstone and not asking anyone to stop; and to remind you there any many other places in which you can go to. I have seen that you repeatedly come back to Fort Blackstone at random intervals to "report" other users and capture them into your mass scheme to "go ban these people" as you say; sorry, let me tell you: this is not your job (i.e. you are not a "moderator" as you think) and if you don't like the fireworks, there are other maps temporarily as this July 4th feature is here.

In addition, let me remind you that you are not "reporting" these users in which your public discussion invalidates your entire claim and topic of this thread. Let me remind you that this forum is used for "Suggestions & Feedback," and not a forum to "report" other users. Since your very new to reporting users, I suggest that you use an appropriate reporting medium other than this forum as I've previously mentioned.

Overall, all you have achieved in creating this thread that you've publicly displayed of your shady behavior of impersonating moderators. In the future, please don’t make accusations of others without any knowledge of how anything works.

This thread should be closed! (the guidelines say "We do not host screenshots...")
    I didn't know that you were so affected by this. Please read thread title and let the developers investigate.

This is similiar to the wall issue in Balefort Castle previously and that has been fixed.

I believe you are confused with the forum guidelines. Everything here is player generated content, Spacetime Studios does not host screenshots.
    Last edited by Lovenus; 07-04-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lovenus View Post
    I didn't know that you were so affected by this. Please read thread title and let the developers investigate.
    Just to let you know, the NPC will no longer be there and the bug will be fixed within 5 hours now. You could have just waited for July 4th to end. Just another example of how you were affected (enough to create a thread) & just how naive you were to not ask anyone about how it worked.

Please don't waste your own time.

Since you have been changing up the title, let me remind you that this is not a constructive and appropriate way to encourage discussion and possibly have this 'glitch' solved. You do not write down the names of individuals engaging in the 'glitch.' I saw that 2 (in your original non-edited post) screenshots of players did not suffice in pointing out how the 'glitch' looked like, so you have decided to add on 7 other names of people because you have "caught" them as a "moderator."

It seems like you were the one who was confused with the guidelines. I was not talking about "player generated content" in reference to your post. I suggested that this thread is closed because it uses hosted player-generated screenshots (wherein you have violated).

You seemed not to have understood anything I have said so far. I suggest that you re-read my posts because you have interpreted 90% incorrectly. And no, this is not similar to the wall issue. You think that this will be here permanently, in which it will not.

Thank you, I'm no longer interested in this thread.
    Last edited by Bats; 07-04-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just to let you know, the NPC will no longer be there and the bug will be fixed within 5 hours now. You could have just waited for July 4th to end. Just another example of how you were affected (enough to create a thread) & just how naive you were to not ask anyone about how it worked.

Please don't waste your own time.

Since you have been changing up the title, let me remind you that this is not a constructive and appropriate way to encourage discussion and possibly have this 'glitch' solved. You do not write down the names of individuals engaging in the 'glitch.' I saw that 2 (in your original non-edited post) screenshots of players did not suffice in pointing out how the 'glitch' looked like, so you have decided to add on 7 other names of people because you have "caught" them as a "moderator."

It seems like you were the one who was confused with the guidelines. I was not talking about "player generated content" in reference to your post. I suggested that this thread is closed because it uses hosted player-generated screenshots (wherein you have violated).

You seemed not to have understood anything I have said so far. I suggest that you re-read my posts because you have interpreted 90% incorrectly. And no, this is not similar to the wall issue. You think that this will be here permanently, in which it will not.
    Ok I shall not waste my own time debating with you and will let Spacetime Studios developer team handle this, whether the emoticon spam trick is what you claimed to be or not.

Thank you for your attention to this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I understand why you are annoyed by the emotespam and fixing it is a good suggestion.

But i dont think that you should name out everyone doing it. The first picture of your post is a good example on what you want to be fixed.
    All the other pictures are just denouncing players. Theres no reason to do this!

If you think that someone violated the tos then report them on the normal way. Please dont do it in the forum!
    Ty Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Never seen anyone take an emote on a game so seriously before lol
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Whats wrong with that? Potato phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yannjoel View Post
    I understand why you are annoyed by the emotespam and fixing it is a good suggestion.

But i dont think that you should name out everyone doing it. The first picture of your post is a good example on what you want to be fixed.
    All the other pictures are just denouncing players. Theres no reason to do this!

If you think that someone violated the tos then report them on the normal way. Please dont do it in the forum!
    +1

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This guys taking spam of emoticons seriously. POTATO PHONE . Then if u want to report a player go send email to sts not here in forums. IMMATURE !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You people got what you want. Thanks.

I am glad the developers in Spacetime Studios are not judges in any law court panel in this world. They don't investigate anything at all. Multiple emails reports from various email address = action taken.

I wonder how you will feel if one day the injustice happens to you or your family.

Ban me if you want STS. Look at how you guys treat a year 2010 player. Without any single fairness or investigation.

1) Guardian of Alterra status revoked in the past just because of a bad trade suggestion
    2) Scammer that scammed me goes scotfree
    3) Guild name renamed even though I did not impersonate any STS employees from past till now
    4) Emails don't get replied

Scammers and cheaters are so common in this game now.

Good job. Keep it up. Do what you want "developers".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Please don't share confidential information from STS onto the forums. They already have told someone else that got banned (as it looks like) to PM a moderator or to contact support so that you could express your thoughts; not on the forums.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Bats; 07-08-2018 at 08:06 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bats For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

No worries bats. I am ready to quit or get banned. I don't see any point playing a game that is overrun with cheaters & scammers and don't provide any fairness or support to it's player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Potato phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lovenus View Post
    Look at how you guys treat a year 2010 player.
    A 2010 player should just be treated like a 2016 or a 2018 player. Beeing an old player gives you many advantages ingame like a deeper understanding of the game- and economie-mechanics. You also can use your knowledge to help new players.
    But beeing an old player shouldn't give any special rights
    Ty Cinco

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yannjoel For This Useful Post:

24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Such a weird thread.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: