Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-06 Content Update (256282)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    This is a great idea in theory, but honestly most of the scamming I have seen is done by 'friends' not by complete strangers. The trade system had nothing wrong with it. There were plenty of chances before finalizing the trade where one was able to verify payment on both sides. Scamming will always be something that people do; most of the 'good' scammers befriend and or get in virtual relationships with their victims, gain their trust, then take their items (we all have seen this time and time again). Sadly those who are susceptible to these tactics will continue being so. It is not up to the system, it is up to the individual person, don't trust people you don't know, and always verify before agreeing to anything this applies not just in game but in real life. At the end of the day, as horrible as it sounds, the only one responsible for getting scammed is the person who falls for the sick tricks which scammers use. Personally, I believe the trade system actually provided some sort of guarantee, you could let a friend borrow something as long as they either gave gold or an item of equal worth... Now there is no guarantee. It will be easier for conniving people to brainwash the younger player, as they have been doing all along.
    Indeed, scam happens when you trust someone you just know in game or basically scam happens when you decide it to happen by risking your stuff to others

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yea scammers must not to enter dl again
    Quote Originally Posted by Seratavia View Post
    Indeed, scam happens when you trust someone you just know in game or basically scam happens when you decide it to happen by risking your stuff to others

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Accidentally deleted last post?? 🙄

Here it is again. Haha

This is a great idea in theory, but honestly most of the scamming I have seen is done by 'friends' not by complete strangers. The trade system had nothing wrong with it. There were plenty of chances before finalizing the trade where one was able to verify payment on both sides. Scamming will always be something that people do; most of the 'good' scammers befriend and or get in virtual relationships with their victims, gain their trust, then take their items (we all have seen this time and time again). Sadly those who are susceptible to these tactics will continue being so. It is not up to the system, it is up to the individual person, don't trust people you don't know, and always verify before agreeing to anything this applies not just in game but in real life. At the end of the day, as horrible as it sounds, the only one responsible for getting scammed is the person who falls for the sick tricks which scammers use. Personally, I believe the trade system actually provided some sort of guarantee, you could let a friend borrow something as long as they either gave gold or an item of equal worth... Now there is no guarantee. It will be easier for conniving people to brainwash the younger player, as they have been doing all along.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    True. Practically most of the scams made by friends(only met/used to hang out in DL). But there are some dishonest rich players who always look for opportunity to cheat players by using his alts or account trading attempts within a game or different games using external mode.

Most of the gold from most of the players has been already drained.
    Now it may be time to balance the game different way. As we know that earning gold by killing monsters, allies not enough to generate gold for auctioning. Now game is turning to be P2W.

Without any information to all players in the game, existing game system is modified as a result of customer feedback, not customers feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    + All Consignment Shop listing fees have been reduced by 50%!
    + As a result of customer feedback the Player-to-Player Trade system has been removed.
    + You can now stash and un-stash gold!
    I believe that it is a good thing that trade is no longer available because all this time auction was basically useless.Its only use was to check the prices of stuff and thats it.Now auction will be more usefull than before.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Strike View Post
    I believe that it is a good thing that trade is no longer available because all this time auction was basically useless.Its only use was to check the prices of stuff and thats it.Now auction will be more usefull than before.

I agree it's for a reason and STS knows what there doing cinco probably" looking at his monitor and saying there more coming you have no idea" pros and cons to everything I believe cinco did the right thing a restart no worries there's an alternative to everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    I agree it's for a reason and STS knows what there doing cinco probably" looking at his monitor and saying there more coming you have no idea" pros and cons to everything I believe cinco did the right thing a restart no worries there's an alternative to everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    True.Players dont measure the pros and cons of a feature but cinco does.We only asks for things that we like.Cinco removed trading system for a reason

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Strike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

True.Players dont measure the pros and cons of a feature but cinco does.We only asks for things that we like.Cinco removed trading system for a reason

All we have to do is adapt to the change xD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Seratavia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    + All Consignment Shop listing fees have been reduced by 50%!
    + As a result of customer feedback the Player-to-Player Trade system has been removed.

+ You can now stash and un-stash gold!
    It’s not a first good impression update but we’ll see, hope sts is planning some good ideas soon. Since trading have been removed, I’ll see ya all on next update/event! More power to STS, I hope the massive quitting of old players doesn’t start again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

since you granted someones suggestion by disabling trade system ... grant ours too please ... it will really help us keep our inventory empty just make them stashable

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

These are some suggestions from me to make people happy in DL

- New Campaigns with New Vanity Drops & Greater Gold Drops

- A Gift Option For Gold

- Some Kind Of Gear That Increases Your Chance To Drop Gold

- And Make Quick Event Items Stashable Like Guild Event n Those Sacraments

hopefully one of them will be added in game

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokianlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I have come up with some new ideas that would reduce the problems of people why not when we report a scammer to cinco and cinco confirms he's a scammer cinco will disable his trade and auctio use that's just one of them ideas well don't know how many will agree to this but if cinco made the number if alts made on a phone less like 4 alts per phone it will help a lot to keep scammers away so that all the alts they have on one phone will be removed from trading and auction useage I don't see Vinci having a prob with this as cinco can practically see peoples IPS and block em

My second idea is if trade is gone forever the game should hold top 3players to get a amount of gold monthly a big aniut this will cause tons of players to try to get that spot in game

My last idea is a guild npc or like in many other games a guild event donatios box in which a ppl can put a maxium gold of 10k a day for helping guild events for those guilds who host it
    Yes for the guy who said about this NPC yes sorry that guild quest NPC should be in all guild hall except of the first newbie GH u get when u spend 50k

One more idea will to be putting more rooms in the guild hall causing seeing the same GH for 4years to 5 is getting a bit boring so I think good ideas is to make more room in guild hall 100 plat

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

the only thing that's been good from this is that cinco knows there's a gold issue so he's making a gold event

bring it back it saves so many problems, it won't fix the scamming issue most people do it for items which if they could pay for themselves they'd be less likely to scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Daily reward should be increased as well we are getting the same old stuff from a long time we should get up to 10-30 plats from daily rewards after 5 days its still on chance so its a win win for everyone

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hotfuzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hotfuzz View Post
    Daily reward should be increased as well we are getting the same old stuff from a long time we should get up to 10-30 plats from daily rewards after 5 days its still on chance so its a win win for everyone
    Yes please new amount of plat and gold
    Yes need new special clothes
    Yes i agree with you we need it

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hotfuzz View Post
    Before, platinum in store would cost you 5 plats to get a weapon (e.g. firebrand) or a vanity bundle worth 50 plats (e.g. Classic Outfit)
    Now, it will cost you 400-above plats
    **It is a massive increase on platinum prices. I hope Cinco you weight things up and make a little balance out of it like the said suggestion, increase in platinum reward every 5th day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    since you granted someones suggestion by disabling trade system ... grant ours too please ... it will really help us keep our inventory empty just make them stashable

1) need option to "delete all items" in specific category.
    Eg: Delete all rare items, delete all uncommon items. This allow every players to quickly sell them and go for farming. It takes too much to delete items one by one and also very annoying.

2) Selling cost of items need to be raised. Eg:
    One common item - 1k Selling Price
    One uncommon item - 5k Selling Price
    One rare item - 10k Selling Price
    One legendary item - 50k Selling Price(atleast)
    And None will sell relics xD

3) Inventory slots need to be raised min 100. As there are many items available in the game and in future.

4) Stash slots need to be atleast 59. So, that swapping is easy for all toons within one account.

5) Selling Blood Packs to Blood bank for gold to earn extra money.

6) Need option to give/gift Blood Pack too.

7) Daily quests needed to earn 10plat per day.
    Eg: as usggested by doomdoomdoom,
    Kill Harg 10 times, 100 zombie kills, play a PvP match and win, sell an item in auction.

8) ofcourse, Gold Dungeon required like "Rain of Gold"

9) New Boss required to drop Awakened relics and new class of pets( which can be leveled up)

10) Vanity Level up - most needed requirement which provides passive abilities

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    1) need option to "delete all items" in specific category.
    Eg: Delete all rare items, delete all uncommon items. This allow every players to quickly sell them and go for farming. It takes too much to delete items one by one and also very annoying.

2) Selling cost of items need to be raised. Eg:
    One common item - 1k Selling Price
    One uncommon item - 5k Selling Price
    One rare item - 10k Selling Price
    One legendary item - 50k Selling Price(atleast)
    And None will sell relics xD

3) Inventory slots need to be raised min 100. As there are many items available in the game and in future.

4) Stash slots need to be atleast 59. So, that swapping is easy for all toons within one account.

5) Selling Blood Packs to Blood bank for gold to earn extra money.

6) Need option to give/gift Blood Pack too.

7) Daily quests needed to earn 10plat per day.
    Eg: as usggested by doomdoomdoom,
    Kill Harg 10 times, 100 zombie kills, play a PvP match and win, sell an item in auction.

8) ofcourse, Gold Dungeon required like "Rain of Gold"

9) New Boss required to drop Awakened relics and new class of pets( which can be leveled up)

10) Vanity Level up - most needed requirement which provides passive abilities
    thats so unbalanced

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Strike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

thats so unbalanced

Lol if this is unbalanced, now your point is game is balanced. Ask all players in the DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Lol if this is unbalanced, now your point is game is balanced. Ask all players in the DL.
    you all just want and ask whats good for you.not for spacetime studios.thats absolute greed

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Strike For This Useful Post: