Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
Cinco Dark Legends is a online game by removing the trade system is a stupid idea of those who thought it might help to keep scammers away anyhow i know ur not gonna change ur mind so here is the deal

u spoke about gold event in club sauntuary for alll of us last night at yes many of us would agree to it but its best if u can hold it earlier for us to start

ally make them give 4 times the amount of gold they usually give

make campain drop more and give more gold for example from my game exp of eos vindictis bns Tera kritika online etc each mob shoould have a significant amount of gold depending on what lvl is your char

make mini gold boss which drops around tons of gold for people to carry but the chance of getting this boss is below 2 percent

Also what would be a great idea is to put a npc in the guild hall that gives daily quests for people to do that way they wont get bored (Only FOR GUILDHALLS WHO HAVE 100 PLAT that his npc will appear in) like u can say this npc will give u a quest to kill 1000 zombie in return for a random amount of gold.

put a leader board for guilds for zombie killing i dont think that that will be much of a prob to do

create a room in guild hall which i think is kinda cool it wil be called officer master conference rooom (hey these are my ideas of making this game fun)

create 3 pages for master to view the officer page the recuiter page and the member page cuz promoting them and scrolling till the bottom is quiet a pain

remove all taxes from the auction a reason of this is since our trade has been taken think it would be fair if aucs tax would be reduced

ok ty and i hope u accept some of my ideas waiting for ur reply cinco
Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
We know the trade system allowed some illegal scamming/cheating but from the past several months, it has reduced drastically.

I am glad for this initiative which will allow detecting fake/illegal multiple accounts and can be eliminated. Hope this may improve the game performance.

My query is -
Why trading system cannot be improved?

I have a scratch idea, it may be considered and may be improved with suggestions/modifications.

Official Trader: like Auction man. When a player wants to trade with other player. Both players will approach to this Trader. They can choose the name of the character whom they want to intiate the trading. The Trader will take both confirmed orders for exchange and orders will swapped to respective players at every hour. If any player wants to cancel the trading between other player. Player can cancel within an hour(if they feel trading/exchange isn't fair). And in future, for Platinum Trading can also be introduced.

This will also allow to monitor the transactions person to person very easily and effectively.

Without trading system, illegal account trading resumes. And dishonest plat players uses this opportunity to start their activities.
Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
Once orders confirmed on "Trader". Both Confirmed Orders cannot be modified. Only option is to cancel the transaction (if it is feels not fair to any player among them)then reintiate the trade by again confirming the orders from both players.

Both players can modify/change/add/remove items as usual till the confirmation of order from both players.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Actually not that bad of an idea