Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-06 Content Update (256282)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I am guessing that by your ideas you are trying to make it easier for players to get gold.I have to admit these idea arent bad but i think that not all players have or own a guild with the 100 plat guild hall so it would be better if the quests would be for all of the guildhalls.Also i believe that 4 times the amount of gold from allies is kinda too much.Make it lower.Also a nightly reward boost wouldn't be bad and we should have a bigger variety of vanities that we get just to change it up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    Cinco Dark Legends is a online game by removing the trade system is a stupid idea of those who thought it might help to keep scammers away anyhow i know ur not gonna change ur mind so here is the deal

u spoke about gold event in club sauntuary for alll of us last night at yes many of us would agree to it but its best if u can hold it earlier for us to start

ally make them give 4 times the amount of gold they usually give

make campain drop more and give more gold for example from my game exp of eos vindictis bns Tera kritika online etc each mob shoould have a significant amount of gold depending on what lvl is your char

make mini gold boss which drops around tons of gold for people to carry but the chance of getting this boss is below 2 percent

Also what would be a great idea is to put a npc in the guild hall that gives daily quests for people to do that way they wont get bored (Only FOR GUILDHALLS WHO HAVE 100 PLAT that his npc will appear in) like u can say this npc will give u a quest to kill 1000 zombie in return for a random amount of gold.

put a leader board for guilds for zombie killing i dont think that that will be much of a prob to do

create a room in guild hall which i think is kinda cool it wil be called officer master conference rooom (hey these are my ideas of making this game fun)

create 3 pages for master to view the officer page the recuiter page and the member page cuz promoting them and scrolling till the bottom is quiet a pain

remove all taxes from the auction a reason of this is since our trade has been taken think it would be fair if aucs tax would be reduced

ok ty and i hope u accept some of my ideas waiting for ur reply cinco
    Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Strike For This Useful Post: