Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-06 Content Update (256282)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Can you add a buy blood pack facility so we can help new players...like tap the player press a button to buy them 100 packs...still need to help new players!!
    IGN Teuibo Covered In Blood - Satans Cheerleader

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teuibo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Really i think you can add option
    For players to give gold at least (plat) idk
    But sometimes players need help
    So friends can give gold and help
    Thnks

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

4. The Following User Says Thank You to magic formula For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes...Finally . I was Waiting For This Long Time . And Now It Finally Here. These Non- Plats Buyer Gonna Cry... Muhahahah...xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LeonreiAxel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

equal opportunity and I'm sure there's a new update system coming for trade **proper** equal opportunity and or to find balance.
    will blood packs also be reduced aswell for those that struggle with gold and can the bosses drop more gold in maps and please make a wisp/pet that drops gold which will help here's the pet idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 07-07-2018 at 03:46 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nice update... Luv it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Banana

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    Cinco Dark Legends is a online game by removing the trade system is a stupid idea of those who thought it might help to keep scammers away anyhow i know ur not gonna change ur mind so here is the deal

u spoke about gold event in club sauntuary for alll of us last night at yes many of us would agree to it but its best if u can hold it earlier for us to start

ally make them give 4 times the amount of gold they usually give

make campain drop more and give more gold for example from my game exp of eos vindictis bns Tera kritika online etc each mob shoould have a significant amount of gold depending on what lvl is your char

make mini gold boss which drops around tons of gold for people to carry but the chance of getting this boss is below 2 percent

Also what would be a great idea is to put a npc in the guild hall that gives daily quests for people to do that way they wont get bored (Only FOR GUILDHALLS WHO HAVE 100 PLAT that his npc will appear in) like u can say this npc will give u a quest to kill 1000 zombie in return for a random amount of gold.

put a leader board for guilds for zombie killing i dont think that that will be much of a prob to do

create a room in guild hall which i think is kinda cool it wil be called officer master conference rooom (hey these are my ideas of making this game fun)

create 3 pages for master to view the officer page the recuiter page and the member page cuz promoting them and scrolling till the bottom is quiet a pain

remove all taxes from the auction a reason of this is since our trade has been taken think it would be fair if aucs tax would be reduced

ok ty and i hope u accept some of my ideas waiting for ur reply cinco
    Those aren’t that bad of ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I am guessing that by your ideas you are trying to make it easier for players to get gold.I have to admit these idea arent bad but i think that not all players have or own a guild with the 100 plat guild hall so it would be better if the quests would be for all of the guildhalls.Also i believe that 4 times the amount of gold from allies is kinda too much.Make it lower.Also a nightly reward boost wouldn't be bad and we should have a bigger variety of vanities that we get just to change it up a bit.
    Cinco Dark Legends is a online game by removing the trade system is a stupid idea of those who thought it might help to keep scammers away anyhow i know ur not gonna change ur mind so here is the deal

u spoke about gold event in club sauntuary for alll of us last night at yes many of us would agree to it but its best if u can hold it earlier for us to start

make campain drop more and give more gold for example from my game exp of eos vindictis bns Tera kritika online etc each mob shoould have a significant amount of gold depending on what lvl is your char

make mini gold boss which drops around tons of gold for people to carry but the chance of getting this boss is below 2 percent

Also what would be a great idea is to put a npc in the guild hall that gives daily quests for people to do that way they wont get bored (Only FOR GUILDHALLS WHO HAVE 100 PLAT that his npc will appear in) like u can say this npc will give u a quest to kill 1000 zombie in return for a random amount of gold.

put a leader board for guilds for zombie killing i dont think that that will be much of a prob to do

create a room in guild hall which i think is kinda cool it wil be called officer master conference rooom (hey these are my ideas of making this game fun)

create 3 pages for master to view the officer page the recuiter page and the member page cuz promoting them and scrolling till the bottom is quiet a pain

remove all taxes from the auction a reason of this is since our trade has been taken think it would be fair if aucs tax would be reduced

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Strike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yes
    Nightly reward need improve
    Spin wheel would be good
    And the allies give good amount of gold

Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

We know the trade system allowed some illegal scamming/cheating but from the past several months, it has reduced drastically.

I am glad for this initiative which will allow detecting fake/illegal multiple accounts and can be eliminated. Hope this may improve the game performance.

My query is -
    Why trading system cannot be improved?

I have a scratch idea, it may be considered and may be improved with suggestions/modifications.

Official Trader: like Auction man. When a player wants to trade with other player. Both players will approach to this Trader. They can choose the name of the character whom they want to intiate the trading. The Trader will take both confirmed orders for exchange and orders will swapped to respective players at every hour. If any player wants to cancel the trading between other player. Player can cancel within an hour(if they feel trading/exchange isn't fair). And in future, for Platinum Trading can also be introduced.

This will also allow to monitor the transactions person to person very easily and effectively.

Without trading system, illegal account trading resumes. And dishonest plat players uses this opportunity to start their activities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    We know the trade system allowed some illegal scamming/cheating but from the past several months, it has reduced drastically.

I am glad for this initiative which will allow detecting fake/illegal multiple accounts and can be eliminated. Hope this may improve the game performance.

My query is -

I have a scratch idea, it may be considered and may be improved with suggestions/modifications.

Official Trader: like Auction man. When a player wants to trade with other player. Both players will approach to this Trader. They can choose the name of the character whom they want to intiate the trading. The Trader will take both confirmed orders for exchange and orders will swapped to respective players at every hour. If any player wants to cancel the trading between other player. Player can cancel within an hour(if they feel trading/exchange isn't fair). And in future, for Platinum Trading can also be introduced.

This will also allow to monitor the transactions person to person very easily and effectively.

Without trading system, illegal account trading resumes. And dishonest plat players uses this opportunity to start their activities.
    Ok and if the person who got the stuff changes the items he/she got to another account? Then what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I wish we could gift gold its not a bad idea would be more easy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to king#1 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saltychips View Post
    Ok and if the person who got the stuff changes the items he/she got to another account? Then what?
    Once orders confirmed on "Trader". Both Confirmed Orders cannot be modified. Only option is to cancel the transaction (if it is feels not fair to any player among them)then reintiate the trade by again confirming the orders from both players.

Both players can modify/change/add/remove items as usual till the confirmation of order from both players.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by king#1 View Post
    I wish we could gift gold its not a bad idea would be more easy
    Need a gift man, where any player can gift any amount of gold/plat/vanity as charity. This feature should be added in guild halls.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Ok but i think non poor people will get the gold
    Need a gift man, where any player can gift any amount of gold/plat/vanity as charity. This feature should be added in guild halls.
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

It's charity!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My query is -

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Once orders confirmed on "Trader". Both Confirmed Orders cannot be modified. Only option is to cancel the transaction (if it is feels not fair to any player among them)then reintiate the trade by again confirming the orders from both players.

Both players can modify/change/add/remove items as usual till the confirmation of order from both players.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Actually not that bad of an idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Ik right but the peope u know they wont leave something for free rich people will get it all that what i think sorry dont be upset please
    It's charity!!!
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I personaly think taking trade system out is bad bc it will stop gold from moving, ON THE OTHER HAND, i dont mind famring if Cinco makes a MAP SPECIALY for it. Its really hard to get money from maps.

Either Place a map with higer gold farm, Either put Trade back.

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yes we need place to farm gold
    Improve nightly reward and allies
    Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post
    I personaly think taking trade system out is bad bc it will stop gold from moving, ON THE OTHER HAND, i dont mind famring if Cinco makes a MAP SPECIALY for it. Its really hard to get money from maps.

Either Place a map with higer gold farm, Either put Trade back.

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk
    Hi love
    It's. M F
    Sila. ❤Rose
    lovel love love love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Need the ability to give gold
    Its really important