Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    yeh like eye mentioned these are very strong points, but at this point with spirit weapons costing 1500 tokens, there is gonna come a point where nobody wants to farm the spirit weapons because from what eye has said you only get about 100 or so tokens from farming to 71. At this point there would be close to no spirit weapons within the game because lets face it the majority of the Arcane Legends community isnt enthusiastic with the idea of farming the swamp another 1000 times minimum.

At this point I see there are 2 viable options STS could do from this path:

1) Create a sack of 100 cuz they already have the single coin tradable kit. So if make a single coin, it just inconveniences us so why not just make a 100 to make it less inconveniencing

2) Remove the concept of tradable tokens altogther and make everything untradable like story tokens, but massively drop the number of murkstone tokens required to buy spirit weapons. 1500 tokens is way to much for any single person to farm
    I see your point. I dont like your 1st option as that would make people lazy and depend on farmers.

But 2nd option is good. Richies will either run for farming the tokens for the weapons they want. Or buy the weapons from others.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    I see your point. I dont like your 1st option as that would make people lazy and depend on farmers.

But 2nd option is good. Richies will either run for farming the tokens for the weapons they want. Or buy the weapons from others.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    So On one hand you don't want people to be lazy and farm for them, but on the other hand you want to make gold by selling farmed weapons to the rich